KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Final Fantasy: Hades Halo, Heaven's Abhorrence RP

Final Fantasy: Hades Halo, Heaven's Abhorrence RP
Started by: IvyTetskomi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Final Fantasy: Hades Halo, Heaven's Abhorrence RP

Final Fantasy: Hades Halo , Heaven’s Abhorrence

The sands of time tell many a tale. Some of love and loss, some of tragedy and comedy, and some... some of Heroic Battles. This is one such tale.

For years, the differing lands of Final Fantasy have held battles for the fates of the planets, all leading to a confrontation in which the heroes were triumphant. Now, however, through mysterious doorways appearing around the lands, all worlds are linked. The villains have convened into a singular grouping, naming Sephiroth head honcho.

It is up to a grouping of elite heroes to find a means of stopping them, and this time... it may actually be...

FINAL FANTASY

here’s the rules:

1. no god-moding
2. all Final Fantasy characters are playable
3. six people are allowed to join as made-ups (not including me)
4. no killing anyone without THEIR permission
5. you can RP up to three characters
6. have fun!!!

as you already know here are the characters that are taken:
Cloud
Zack
Sephiroth
Yuffie
Auron
Rikku
Vincent
Tifa
Xeion

Made-ups are:

Ivy
Jeffery (i think xD)

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 10:47 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Rikku swore loudly as the airship churned beneath her, knocking her off-balance. Regaining her footing, she grabbed onto the wall and headed for the main control room. "Yunie! You had better have a good reason for losing control of this thing, or I swear..."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yuffie awoke with a start, the tremors in Wutai once again bringing her out of a peaceful state. "Damnit... Why can't I get any sleep around here? And why is it that NO ONE wants to explain those tremors to any of us? I mean, it's not like it's a big secret that Shinra re-opened. Let 'em try and start their Mako experiments again, though. I'll throttle 'em!"

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 05:52 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

(btw start out your characters in their own world. that is all.)

Zack yawned as he looked up at the sky,"Boy the days seem to go by slowly now that ShinRa decided to try and take over agian." he mumbled as he sat quietly in The 7th Heaven.

Sephiroth grumbled as he walked slowly to a place only he knew about. "Why is it every time I have to come here?" he asked aloud. Sephiroth rounded the corner just as a flash of light appeared before him. "what the -" he began.

Ivy looked around herself, she had accidently fallen asleep and was now unaware of her surroundings. She leaned up and heard the growling of the engine. "Shit... I must've slept so hard I didn't hear them nor feel them pick me up. I have to get out of here before I'm a victim of another sepiroth clone experiment...." she mumbled to herself.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 01:06 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibm1000

gooooooooooooood

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 08:49 PM
ibm1000 is currently offline Click here to Send ibm1000 a Private Message Find more posts by ibm1000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote