KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Mars: Cold Awakenings

Mars: Cold Awakenings
Started by: Just Jacob

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Mars: Cold Awakenings

Someone.. someTHINGs attack the base. At first they were easy to drive off, but they started to get stronger and had more numbers. Still it was nothing to hold them off, but then after a while, the fact we couldn't leave must have set it. I say this because... our teammates.. our friends, started to kill each other and started to mutilate their own bodies. After a while, they just started to get more and more distant untill they were like zombies. They just attacked at random. If anyone finds this tape do not.....

Transmission failed.

This RP will be based on a newly founded Mars colony. It starts out with an astounding boom and almost doubled it's expected population in just two years. Everything was going perfectly untill a group of scientists started to push were they didn't belong. It all started with the face of Mars. When the scientists failed to report in for a third day, a dispatch team was sent in. When only two of the soldiers returned they knew something was wrong. You are the latest shipment of citizens destined for Mars base. Since the attack was so swift, no one recieved word. You and your companions are about to set foot on a base where not even the citizens know what is going on, and no one is answering questions.

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Mindset:
Items: (No weapons or explosives)
Skills:
Ethnicity:
Description:

THIS IS THE BIO THREAD. NOT THE RP

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Last edited by JohnnyW on May 5th, 2008 at 08:42 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2008 08:38 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Name: david fenta
Proffesion: military officer, survivor
Height: 5,9"
Weight: 173 lb's
Mindset: determined to get the survivors offworld before THEY come
Items: one of those flashlights with an unlimited battery
Skills: sniper, but good with any rifle
Ethnicity: white
Description: average looking human male, blue eyes, can't remember life between 3 and 15, lived in montgomery alabama during childhood. graduated from MIT before joining the military. was one of the first military groups to go there.

Last edited by Unbias3d on May 5th, 2008 at 09:28 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2008 09:14 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

For the survivors of the attack, to make it more suspensefull and dramatic, no one will believe the survivors. The survivors will know what is happening so it will kinda be aggrivating. For a more realistic feel, there will be some that believe and live, and those who don't and die.

Oh and by the way, this is just a zombie RP for a lot of the first part.

Name: Jacob E. Book
Proffesion: M.M.C. (Mars Marine Corps)
Height: 6'
Weight: 163
Mindset: Detremined to find out what happened to the others while simultaniously running a good ship.
Items: Small
Skills: Excellent with a shotgun.
Ethnicity: White
Description: Just another average soldier when it comes down to it. More level headed then most that had seen heavy combat.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 5th, 2008 09:22 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Name:Kayla Windsmer
Proffesion:Army Medic
Height:5 foot 8
Weight: 130lbs
Mindset: Clear, focus on helping others
Items: Med kit, blood pressure cuff
Skills:Good with common hand guns
Ethnicity:Black/White
Description:Normal looking female,grey eyes, light brown hair.Average in hand to hand combat

Old Post May 6th, 2008 04:57 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Name: Kurt Parker
Profession: N.Y.P.D., recently retired
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 214 lbs
Mindset: Aggressive, determined, quick acting
Items: Suitcase, old uniform
Skills: Well-trained with hand guns
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Description: Tall, oldish looking, has a scar on his upper right leg
Bio: Born and raised N.Y. before the rush to Mars. His parents couldn't afford to leave the Big Apple for a better life, so Kurt did what he could to help them. After being on the force for twenty years, Kurt took a bullet to his upper right thigh, leaving him limping for the rest of his life. After getting shot, he decided to use his savings to go to Mars.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 10:42 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Name: Exene Vadana
Profession: still looking
Height: 5"5'
Weight: 106
Mindset: pretty rebellious, loves a good party. She's kinda lazy, but when she needs to get up and going she's a great help. She really doesnt like to talk unless spoken to, normally keeps to herself.
Items: cloths and other personal belongings
Skills: She's good with her hands and stays in top physical condition
Ethnicity: white
Description: She left all her friends and family at home. They decided to stay but she wanted the hell out of that place. So one day she just up and left. She keeps in contact with them but she doesnt miss them much. Her life was too perfect on earth.

Attachment: avril_lavigne_resimleri_masast_duvar_katlar_posterleri_2.jpg
This has been downloaded 69 time(s).

Old Post May 8th, 2008 11:46 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Name: Loran Rek Mirez
Proffesion: M.I.S.D (Mars Internal Security Division)
Height: 183cm
Weight: 159
Mindset: Charged with finding the reason for the disappearances/Deaths and stopping the public from finding out.
Items: gas-mask, laser ID checker, hand-cuffs, DNA chaeker, print scanner.
Skills: Generally skilled.
Description: Has seen combat during one of the many riots that flung up during the foundation of Mars as an Earth colony by extremists and is no slouch in a fight. Cool headed and usually calm.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post May 9th, 2008 11:45 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Sarah Book
Proffesion: Works at a fast food joint to make money to help her mother
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 104
Mindset: Scared
Items: House key, pendant
Skills: Lock pick
Description: When her mother gave birth to her, she left Jacob and headed for Mars. She is now dabbling into small criminal activities.

EDIT

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 10th, 2008 02:44 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

EDIT

Name: Loran Rek Mirez
Appearance: Blue eyes, Black hair.

Old Post May 10th, 2008 11:00 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Just Jacob
Name: Sarah Book
Proffesion: Works at a fast food joint to make money to help her mother
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 104
Mindset: Scared
Items: House key, pendant
Skills: Lock pick
Description: When her mother gave birth to her, she left Jacob and headed for Mars. She is now dabbling into small criminal activities.

EDIT

you do realize that that would have made him 16 when sarah was born.

Old Post May 10th, 2008 06:37 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I did it that way, so it would make more since for the mother to leave him.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 10th, 2008 08:07 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

nice.

Old Post May 10th, 2008 08:34 PM
DangerousBeauty

aww so cute jacob is a daddy! :P when i first read her intro i imagened a little girl, not a 17 year old woman. lol

Old Post May 10th, 2008 09:26 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

And as this seventeen year-old daughter hides behind her 'Daddy' I can imagine her being seven or thirteen, maybe fifteen, but they characterization is not a 17 year old by maturity standards. I dunno, maybe play down the scared child a bit Jacco. ::WTF::

Last edited by Jedireaper on May 11th, 2008 at 12:40 AM

Old Post May 11th, 2008 12:37 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

daughters always hide behind their dads

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 11th, 2008 03:28 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Whatever, your RP.

Old Post May 11th, 2008 03:47 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

may i introduce a friendly alien species. if so:

mejen
small aliens, similar to elites but without armor. wear small helmets
mostly do maintenance work.
their helmet has a small laser torch emmitter attached as a repair tool and self defense weapon
are very dangerous in groups

Old Post May 11th, 2008 11:32 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

We'll have to introduce them after we return to command station. That's so that we won't expect anything but the zombies.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 12th, 2008 01:12 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I'll try and post at least once today. Ok! Sorry sad

Old Post May 12th, 2008 06:40 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

ok...*reads jr's post* ok

actually, i was planning on them being their to repear the contaminent leak, but then they help us escape the infected horde, but i guess your's is ok.

Old Post May 13th, 2008 10:47 PM