KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Echoes of a Fallen Empire (RP)

Echoes of a Fallen Empire (RP)
Started by: Kumori Okami

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Echoes of a Fallen Empire (RP)

In an age of swords and steel, one land is about to become the target of the greatest evil ever unleashed upon mankind...

The land of Tyrel, once peaceful and well-governed by its deities, is now in the hands of a demonic army, the very legions of Hell itself. Now the fate of this great medieval land lies with eight unlikely heroes. Each is held by a specific curse that takes from them their most admirable traits, though together, they may find a way to free themselves, and in the process, their home...

THEN...

Shira looked out over the wartorn land, her eyes tearing up a bit at the sight of her fallen parents and her dead brother, their village and ancestral home torn apart and burned to the ground, and she the only survivor. As she watched the village burn, she made a solemn vow to rid the world of those that had caused this, the hatred brewing deep within her. She didn't even see the black cloud swelling behind her, nor did she feel its presence until it shot forth throughout her, sending bouts of pain through her entire body as it rid her of the one thing she cherished most...

NOW...

Three years had passed, and now Shira was standing before Lord Tachigawa and the other High Council members, who had apparently called forth the greatest champions of Tyrel for some unknown purpose... She shifted uneasily, having only met Tachigawa once before, and not on good terms. She could only hope that there was no detrimental reason for this summons...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 05:32 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Years ago Ivy had watched the people around her fall to the ground with death in their eyes. Watching something as tragic as that was not a good memory to have, and then losing her prized gift then also hurt her. She stared at the place she was called forth too. Ivy didnt want to dissapoint Ammie and she slowly, but surely walked inside to stad before Ammie and the other High Council memebers only to find another standing there as well.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 08:27 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Kundry was sitting in the corner glaring at her staff. "Stupid piece of junk... I know you can work.. Now work." She held out her hands and muttered a few things.... Nothing happened, not even a spark. She sighed and scooped up her staff, hitting the end of it against the floor. "Work!" She shook her head and looked hopelessly up at the others.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 11:30 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Isabelle looked up at the harsh face of Raeimos, the one who had called her forth. His eyes glowed like her father's and she felt the familiar feeling of regret. She had abdonned her family at the age of 13 so she could fight along side her four brothers under a fake identity, only to watch two of them be killed three years later. The event had halted her abilities but somehow she still held her reputation.
She knelt in front of Raeimos.
"How may I serve you?"

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 05:20 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

fal shook with illness in front of terasu's glare. he had caught a cold...

he looked to his sides at the others in the high council chamber. "hi. *sniffff*"

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 07:32 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(****! I just spent 15 minutes typing an entrance and then accidentally closed my laptop! ****! I'm too pissed to type it again! Tomorrow it is)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 03:14 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

<<Sorry, all, been neglectful. I'm back, now, though.>>

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TigerEyes
Isabelle looked up at the harsh face of Raeimos, the one who had called her forth. His eyes glowed like her father's and she felt the familiar feeling of regret. She had abdonned her family at the age of 13 so she could fight along side her four brothers under a fake identity, only to watch two of them be killed three years later. The event had halted her abilities but somehow she still held her reputation.
She knelt in front of Raeimos.
"How may I serve you?"

Raeimos smiled weakly upon her. "In due time, my child. Allow me a moment to speak with the rest of the Council, and we shall begin."

Shira watched from a distance as the Council all spoke to one another, wondering why all these people had been called forth. She was growing impatient, though she was now convinced it had something to do with a larger calling than her stealing from Tachigawa.

The Council all stood, turning to Raeimos as he addressed the warriors standing present. "You all have been called forth to do a great service to our land of Tyrel. As all of you know, we have a slight..."

Tachigawa cut him off. "There has been an infestation of demonic entities around the world of Tyrel. You all have been called forth to wage battle against them. As there are too many to take on one at a time, you will be dispatched in teams of two to each of the four corners of Tyrel. Please, take a moment to acquaint yourselves with one another and decide upon whom you would choose to take with you into battle."

Shira shook her head slightly, making sure she hadn't dreamed that. "Battle the demons? Great. As if I didn't have enough trouble staying alive, now I'm staring Hell in the mouth..." She turned, finding the one who had caught her eye earlier. She thought she had heard terasu call her Ivy. "So, what's your story?"

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 07:17 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Ivy looked at the girl next to her, "It's none of your concern, why would you even care anyways?" Ivy sighed and looked away, "The truth of the matter is... I don't really want to talk about it, but just to be kind..." Ivy looked at her, the one they called Shira, "what YOUR story?" she asked.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 07:50 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Shira smirked. This one had spunk. She liked that. "My mistake. you might be more capable than the others. Name's Shira. I was the best damned ninja in the western provinces of Tyrel, but unfortunately since the outbreak of demons, my stealth has faded."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 07:53 PM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Isabelle glanced around the room. She hated meeting new people in an infromal setting because she risked being discovered as a girl.
She remained standing at the attention not sure of what to do next.

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 08:03 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Ivy liked Shira's attitude, "Fine then I'll tell you my story, I was the best theif there ever was serving under Ammie, She has always been like a mother to me and took me in when i was little, but recently I have a great lack of ability to steal, I can come up with the greatest plots but I can't steal." Ivy said finally.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 08:05 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Originally posted by TigerEyes
Isabelle glanced around the room. She hated meeting new people in an infromal setting because she risked being discovered as a girl.
She remained standing at the attention not sure of what to do next.

Raeimos turned to her, feeling a bit concerned. "Perhaps you would be more comfortable if you were to be placed, simply, rather than to find a teammate of your own?"

Originally posted by IvyTetskomi
Ivy liked Shira's attitude, "Fine then I'll tell you my story, I was the best theif there ever was serving under Ammie, She has always been like a mother to me and took me in when i was little, but recently I have a great lack of ability to steal, I can come up with the greatest plots but I can't steal." Ivy said finally.

Shira nodded. "A thief and a ninja, both unable to be stealthy or to steal... Hm... Well, if we have to team to get this job done, perhaps we'd best stick together. Who knows, we might be able to help one another in the long run."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 08:22 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

The door opened once more. This time, a dark figure stepped in. Gael the necromantic battle mage had come forth. For those who did not know him he was dark and scary. However, those close to him knew him for his true nature; kind and generous. He was often misjudged because of the arts he was studying in, but he was able to use those to help others. His mixed skills with the blade and magic intertwined so that in battle, he was sometimes mistaken for a god. However, a god he was not.
His past has been masked, not likely to tell anyone. Only one knew; Ivy.

''Excuse me for my lateness. Please, do continue wher eyou were at. I will pick up''.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 08:23 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

fal turned at the newcomer. his first thought was. '****' but once gael spoke he gave him a funny look and sneezed.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 11:01 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Kundry quietly watched and listened. She'd wait for someone to choose her. If no one did then she'd pair up with whoever was left. She sighed and looked down sadly at her staff, then glanced up at the counsel. "Kinda hard for us to fight when we are all missing something isnt it?..." She looked to the rest. "Why would we risk our lives to die?... Me without my magic... And I have no idea what everyone else is missing.. But with only my sword I may fail." She glanced over at Gael.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 02:03 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Gael came an sat next to Kundry. He didn't say anything but looked at her and smiled. And then spoke:

''There are no problems in this world. Only our vision of it impose problems. Learn to see from different perspectives, and it will be allright''.

''What is you name, wizard?'' he asked enthousiastic.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 01:56 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She frowned and watched him for a moment, thinking over what he has said to her. "Kaudra.. That is my name. And no longer am I a 'wizard'... My magic was taken from me." She sighed and looked up at Raeimos.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 02:55 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

With curious eyes and smile, Gael seemed to be excited by what Kaudra was saying.

''Oh, and why did he take your magic away?''

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 03:04 PM
DangerousBeauty

She glanced back over at him, his curiosity really didnt mach his appearance. "He didnt. It's a curse. We all are missing something... That's why we are here." She sighed and pushed her staff away with her foot. "This is of no use to me.. I dont know why I keep it."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 03:07 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

With a glance of compassion, he bent forward to whisper in Kaudra's ear.

''Indeed, he has taken something from all of us, but magic is different. Magic flows in you. You always have it, the only thing he has taken from you is your capacity to use it. But do not worry, there is a way to get it back.''

Standing back on his chair, Ezekiel flipped his cape, masking him a little better. What Raeimos has stolen from him cursed him more than anything else; his beauty. Handsome he once was, and beautiful. Until he was cursed to walk constantly with his cape on, in shame. He could fight, but lost practically all his past charisma, fault of his appearance.

''Well, for now, what do you say we team up? I can fight, and you cannot at the moment. And you might just have what I am missing'', he said, joyful. His moral was never down, or rarely.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 03:25 PM