KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Normandy Down: Deadly Planet Role Play

Normandy Down: Deadly Planet Role Play
Started by: Just Jacob

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Normandy Down: Deadly Planet Role Play

Jacob sighed as he stared at the planet below from the huge view window in the main docking bay. The captain was broadcasting from the podium, but like usual, Jacob wasn't listening. It didn't matter because the men under his command would just be re briefed and get another pep talk, and once again he wouldn't listen. "This is going to be one FUBAR mission." One of his privates walked up and stood next to him. "Sir, permission to speak?" Jacob looked over. "Granted private, like always." the private straightened up. "Well sir, the two-one-seven is ready to go as soon as the orders are given, but why are we being sent with so many other members? Why is command only stationing sergeants?" Jacob sighed. "Because, anyone higher then our rank is to good the throw on this planet. We're expendable. Most of them aren't."

"Attention all military units. Rendezvous with your squad and establish radio synchronization. ETA to all teams ashore, thirty minutes."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 07:08 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rek glanced at his chrono then finished strapping up his suit. He slung the com device into its harness then grabbed his weapons from the armory and clipped up on ammo, slinging both the Plasma Rifle and Assault Rifle on to each shoulder, Rek grabbed two field packs of grenades (8) and a standard issue pistol. "Com check, Echo two four seven; team leader, am I recieving, over?"

"Confirmed, your com checks out, seargent Mirez."

Rek smiled and proceded to his indicated station.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 08:49 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jesusfreak444
Very retarded

Tex was sitting on his bed in his private quarters. He was staring down at the picture of his beautiful fiance, Payton Berg. "I love you" he whispered. Just then, his intercom crackled to life "All members of Echo 247 AID (Assault Infantry Division), report to the loading dock, a FUBAR mission has been scheduled."
"Crap! Another one?" Tex yelled at the com unit. "Pray for me" he whispered to the picture. He grabbed his webbing with all his gear on it, picked up his shotgun, and made his way to the loading dock. His fingers were trembling, and he was breaking out in sweat.
What if he was killed? What if his squad mattes turned on him? What if the ship left with out him? The possibilities were rushing through his mind.

P.S. Keep in mind everyone, Tex is VERY parinoid, since the terrorist riots in Chicago (see android 217's character history) when he was 8.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 09:46 PM
jesusfreak444 is currently offline Click here to Send jesusfreak444 a Private Message Find more posts by jesusfreak444 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Anya stood behind Jacob, staring at the floor and waiting for orders. She was giving herself a good little pep talk, telling herself that she must survive this mission only then would she move up. And possibly, she took a quick glance up at Jacob, take his spot. She smiled faintly and stared out of the window.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 10:04 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

daren sliped off of his makeshift hammock in the crashed dropship in the middle of the jungle. he slipped on his armor and mask, loading up a few clips for his weapons. finnaly, he cloaked them in what he called 'my special ghille gun suits.' he pushed a putton in the cockpit, luckily being the only one to survive the crash, and the hatch released and began lowering. he stared out into the jungle, looking for smething small but meaty to trap for breakfast. the small burnt clearing created by the crash offered no protection to the local wildlife. he raised his rifle as a small bush off to the right began to rustle. "pika, boo...." the silenced rifle kicked back into his shoulder and a small squeek was heard from the bushes. "gotcha." he lowered the rifle and sprinted out to retrieve the german shepard sized lizard.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 10:20 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"As everyone already knows, we'll be going up against a much larger force than our own. We do not know their numbers, their weapons, or even their whereabouts. I do know that we will complete our mission, and we will take them down! They'll be shaking in their boots when they learn that two-one-seven is coming to the game! We're in this alone so I have to ask all of you one favor... Lets kick some Rogue ass!" Jacob stood at attention and saluted all of the soldiers under his command.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 12:19 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jesusfreak444
Very retarded

Tex walked nervously up to Jacob, sweat congregating above his eyebrows.
"Uh-um,sir? Um p-p-permission to speak sir?" He stuttered.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 12:24 AM
jesusfreak444 is currently offline Click here to Send jesusfreak444 a Private Message Find more posts by jesusfreak444 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob let out an exasperated sigh. "You're not one of mine, soldier. You don't have to ask for permission to speak. Go ahead." Jacob half turned himself, barely even making eye-contact with Tex.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 12:42 AM
jesusfreak444
Very retarded

"Uhh-mmm, s-sir, I wish to go onto this m-mission with Alpha 217."
He was trembling and stuttering terribly. Somthing about talking to a higher ranking soldier put him on edge,and the fact that they were going on a mission that was almost suicide didn't help either.
"S-sir, I have no confidence in my C.O., sir. He is going to somehow get me killed, I-I j-just know it. Seeing as Alpha 217 has you for i-it's leader, i believe you are the next b-best choice."
Tex figited wildly from one foot to the other, waiting for his answer.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 12:51 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob sighed and looked over at his unit. With a deep breath he looked over at Tex. "Just keep up with me and my squad. I want to be out of there as fast as possible, so don't fall behind."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 01:48 AM
jesusfreak444
Very retarded

"Ah-uh sir yes sir! I won't let you down!" Tex exclaimed with a wide, relieved grin on his face. He saluted and then ran off to join the men.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 01:53 AM
DangerousBeauty

Anya sighed and stepped up beside Jason, quietly watching the men. "Do you think it vas vise to put him vith us?" She looked wearily up at him. "He vill be a nuisance. I hope you realise zat." She crossed her arms and counted the number of men there were.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 05:37 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob laughed. "You should know, if you can't cut it in the two-one-seven, you die."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 06:21 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

daren dragged the bleeding lizard back to the hatch, watching for anything large that might want a bite. as he dragged it into the ship he peered up into a tree, not to far away. there hung a soldier wearing similar armor to him, a noose around his neck. as soon as he had seen the dino's tom had gone suicidal. daren was too scared to untie the body and bury it properly, for fear he might use the noose on himself. the hatch shut behind him and he began skinning the large creature, setting its body in an overturned weapons locker that he used as a blood bucket.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 02:01 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Alex loaded his weapons, getting prepared for what ever could happen. he sighed and shook his head, wishing he still had long hair. "this will probably be the last time here. maybe i can have a peaceful death." he laughed at that and walked out of his quarters, looking to find where all the others are at.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 05:41 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rek reached the assembly area to find it... empty. He was obviously first to arrive. Seeing nothing to do but wait for his men he looked out the window to see the object of such E.M.A. attention. "Damn, paper pushing, butt sucking, beurcratic pigs!"

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 09:29 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Alex arrived in the assembly area to find Rek "so...you always the first to show up? or is this the first?" he was nervous about the war but didn't mind joking still

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 09:31 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rek nodded, laughing, to Alex. "It your first time?" He retorted.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 09:57 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Alex chuckled and put his head down "yea...my first time. kinda nervousing, but i think i can handle it. so whats it like? you know in battle?" he looked back up, his eyes glowing brightly

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 10:00 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob looked over the equipment that was strewn about the Alpha Two-One-Seven drop platform. It was a huge hydraulic platform that could survive heavy impact and came with a ready made base. As soon as the platform touched ground, it would open up, and it just depended on the soldiers for when they uprighted the buildings. Barracks, armory and the command station were all that they had to worry about. This would be a quick mission, but they would still need a B.o.A. ((Base of Operations))

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 10:55 PM