KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Universe RP

Ultimate Universe RP
Started by: Ayáme Tetskomi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Ultimate Universe RP

Ultimate Universe

A long time ago each and every game existed in their own time, on their own planet, in their own universe. Lately their has been a mysterious dissappearance in every game. The dissappearance consisted of either the major hero in the game or of someone of high importance. All other heroes and major character have been left clueless as to what could be going on. Some even fear for their lives. A few days later they find worm holes, in certain areas, leading to a differnt game, the worm hole could lead to any game it wanted. It lead to a mysterious world no game had ever been to. Not all major characters or heroes have found this hole so it is the duty of the other game heroes to contact them and stop this madness before it's too late.

Characters:

Sephiroth,Ayame,Monice,Aya,Luke Skywalker, Green lantern, Rek, viewtiful joe, etc.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 04:48 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

In the world of Dark Chronicle (or Dark Cloud 2).....

Monica sat quietly in the castle she lived in. it had been a few months since she and Max had defeated Sirus or Griffon. She was bored until a fw hours ago when she had found a portal that led to a completely differnt world, one that all villians, dead or alive were all gathered. she had no idea what to do but she went into the portal anyways. he had to save max...

in the connected world...

Sephiroth grinned evilly as he stared at the faces of all the other villians. he knew this time his plans would work. they already had most of the heroes and the other important charcters in their grasp. it was going according to plan...

in the connected world, in a abandoned cave...

Ayame sat there, she knew exactly what was going on and knew what sephiroth was up to, sh didnt know what to do exctly, hopefully the heroes who found the portals would accept er invitation... she couldnt do this alone....

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 04:55 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Zexion stared at Sephiroth " i hope this works unlike the last time we tryed to take over" Zexion crossed his arms. Its been a very long time since Riku killed Zexion. He remembered clearly what happend. Zexion never forgot how Axel betrayed him and even now he still has hatred. After so long he has been trapped in the world of the undead and now it was time , he could finally control the dead without interference.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 05:18 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rek landed in a roll the kicked up the dust on the ground as he fell through the portal from the Hazmat world. He came up gun raised. "Where did they take you, Jacob?" He stepped forward his HUD sensors highlighting the picturesque landscape. "What the-"

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 05:30 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Green Lantern "Ayame.... We must make haste if i am to recreate the entire green lantern corps. "

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 08:07 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Aya Brea opened the doors of Carnegie Hall, her "date" at her side already making a fool of himself. Although, honestly, she hadn't been too enthusiastic about the occasion to begin with. Not only was the guy an annoying prick, as well as some relation to one of her friends, but she also could not stand operas. She wasn't even sure why she had picked to come here, especially on Christmas Eve.

Maybe tomorrow morning I can catch a flight out Detroit and head up to Canada for the week...

The front doors opened and she heard the beginning lines from one of the performers, a wave of relief inwardly sweeping over her as she realized they were already late, meaning the show would be over sooner than expected. She walked forward, opening the next set of doors into the main hall and sat a few rows from the front, trying to focus on the story, though she spoke very little Italian. Somehow, she gathered that a prince had fallen in love with a woman proclaimed to be a witch, and now he didn't want her to be burned...

Aya watched as the performer playing the accused witch stepped forward for her solo.

It should be the midpoint... Good, we missed the first half...

A gleam showed in the performer's eye, and Aya felt for some reason as though the show had her every thread of attention. As the actress began to sing, the room grew warm, almost insufferable.

Maybe I'm imagining it? No one else seems bothered by it...

No sooner had the thought crossed her mind than a group of elderly people in the front three rows burst into flame, as did the room itself. Watching in horror as others in the room either spontaneously combusted or ran in a futile effort to escape the flames, getting caught under flaming debris. Her eye caught the filth she'd come in with frozen in fear as a flaming rafter fell just above him. Leaping toward him, she tackled him to the ground and stood, drawing her Beretta from a purse she had hidden it in and running to the stage.

"Freeze, NYPD!"

The actress turned, eyeing Aya with a smirk. "Hmph...You're the only one who seems to be fine..."

Aya felt confusion sweep over her as the actress spoke so calmly, not even slightly bothered as to what she had seen.

"What?"

The actress turned her back to Aya, the smirk growing a bit.

"You should be awakening soon..."

"Wha... what are you talking about?" She kept her gun aimed, level with her target's head.

"Listen... Your cells are trying to communicate...
They're...calling out..." The actress emitted an evil laugh, her eyes beginning to glow a bit.

"What's happening...? My body...It's... It's getting hot!!"

"... Just as I thought..."

Aya doubled over as the sensation burned throughout her body, dropping to her knees in pain.

"What... is this? What did you DO TO ME?!"

Her eyes burned with anger as she struggled to remain on her guard.

"Our bodies are communicating with each other..."

"...WHAT? Communicating what? What do you want?!" Her eyes began to tear slightly as the pain grew overwhelming. Her gun still clutched in her hand, she felt the weight lowering her arm to the ground.

The actress turned back to her, the smirk growing ever-wider with each second as her eyes began to reflect her nature. "The more you use that power, the more you will become
like...me..."

Aya grew pissed, her temper flaring slightly as she firmly fought to grasp consciousness. "Power...? What power?! Who ARE you...?!"

Her face immediately shrank into a look of annoyance. "Eve."

"Eve?"

She crossed her arms, back to Aya again, and began to walk away. "I'm surprised you don't know me, Aya. You should know me well..."

Aya felt everything spinning, and began to see it all fade to white. She hit the floor, one sweeping question fleeing through her mind. "What?"

18 Years Ago...

The bed was cold, hard... metal. Was this what they called a hospital? So uncomfortable. But Daddy had said the doctors would fix what was wrong with her. They were going to make all the hurt go away. She trusted Daddy, especially since he was all that she had left, now that Mommy and Maya had died... She watched her vision blur as the bright lights came on, and the doctor walked over to her, putting a mask on her face.

"Now, count slowly backwards from 100."

She nodded, her eyes growing heavy. "100... 99..." Unconsciousness swept over her.

Aya awoke to find the stage empty and Eve gone. Dragging herself to her feet, she shook off the uneasiness and walked around the curtains to the backstage area, a large hole eaten through the floor by what appeared to be some form of controlled flame. She shook her head as she heard the E-911 responses outside.

Backup... And probably an ambulance. Too bad I'm the only one who survived...

She turned her gaze to the hole, its depths not reaching very far, but rather down into the dressing room area.

"I know she's down there..."

She took a deep breath, wondering how she had come to be so 'lucky' as to have such a day as this, and leapt into the hole, though the landing would not hit for several moments...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 08:11 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

the safety clicked off. 4 bullets went flyng. 4 of the six amalgatar got 50 calliber sniper rifle bullets in their skulls. "run!" he pulled out his assault rifle and fired on leapers." carlos pass me a frag!"david caught the frag. 10 leapers piled on top of him,"go, now!"soon more leapers were piled on him.at least 20. a frag explode killing him, all of the leapers, and another amalgator.

or so they thought, as the grenade detonated, david was transported along witth 5 of the leapers that had bit him. he fell into a grass field and wrestled them off.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 02:23 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

the ch-46 spun out of control in midair. carlos watched as every small aircraft nearby was obliterated. "rek!" he strapped himself into a seat as marines began falling out. "ooooooooooooooooooh shitt!" *loud crashing noises.*

carlos woke from unconciousness the next day. he stepped out of the burnt wreckage, spotting the crashed nomad nearby. he fell down to his knees. suddenly, and without warning, he was teleported into the same grass field as david. as he appeared there he spotted the small group still fighting. he coldnt believe what he was seeing. david, alive, how was it possible. then he realised all he had was his pistol. he pulled it up and shot the leapers, one at a time in the head.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 02:41 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Nightmare raised his sword and sliced a theif across the chest " now your soul is mine !!!" He heard a loud noise and turned around. " what is this !!!????" A hole apeared. Nightmare walked up to it. He stuck his sword in it and it pulled him right in. Moments later he was thrown into a field. A battle was taking place " where in the hell !?" He saw guns, grenades and creatures. " what in the hell !? oooo this is bull sh!#" He started walking threw the feild. A leaper ran towards him. " OUT OF MY WAY" HE swung his sword and sliced the leapers arm off and kicked him to the ground and stabbed the sword in its skull " nasty rotten thing !" Nightmare looked around to see more " >=O damn this place "

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 04:52 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

what RP is that from?))

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 08:29 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

*Forget my entrance... heres my new one.*

The Norad came crashing down on Rek, but as he looked up he began falling through the ground. In a blinding flash he landed in a grass filled field, rolling, he came up looking out aross an expansive landscape. Snow capped mountains glistened far in the daitance and a forests covered much of the land. A grenade exploded near him and he suddenly heard exposions and gunfire. He quickly hit the dirt and brought out his assault rifle. "Dammit, what the hell is this?!" He was looking at a hoard of creatures that looked strangely like Leapers and a single marine fending them off. As he further serveyed from his prone position he spotted a battered Hazmat carrying a pistol. "Carlos?" He asked into his com as a few bullets impacted near him. Rek checked his rifle. Two clips. Damn! He let loose a flurry of bullets to cover the Hazmat.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Jul 27th, 2008 at 08:57 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 08:52 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

carlos smacked down a third leaper down and shot it, emptying his pistol. he reached out and grabbed david, pulling him up. "sarge, is that you?"

david looked up at whoever had saved him. c-carlos. where are we... what happeneed?"

carlos turned at the 2 others who had appeared. while 1 dissected a leaper the other shot at another. "rek?!" carlos turned and examined the other. "who the heck is he?!"

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 10:21 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Nightmare raised his sword " DIE!!!!" He sliced one right in half. He noticed more people. He looked at Carlos " !!!! " Nightmare ran towards him " you will die to !!!"

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 09:44 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rek stood and ran forward, firing radndom bursts of bullets at Leapers. "Carlos! What the hell happened to the Norad?! Where are we?!" He slid to his knees infront of Jacob, bringing his assault rifle up, he blocked the sword swing from Nightmare. The metal sparked but held against the sword. "What the f*ck is going on?! Urgh, who the hell 'is' this guy?!" Rek shouted over the clanging metal.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 09:28 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

" IM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE !!!" HE raised his sword to swing agian. Out of the side of him was a leaper. Using his perefial vision he quickly shifted and stabbed it. While the leaper was on the blade he swung it and it flung a good 40 feet away "Ahahahah ! =3"

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 03:45 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Well this was a FAIL thread. Most do when the person who made the idea isnt around =(

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 04:01 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

its not dead just yet wink ))

Ayame felt trouble and she congured up a portal. she walked through and landed on a battle feild. "This is no time for fighting!!! listen to me, your world and many others are in terrible danger you have to save them!" ayame yelled. she turned her visio and ocked eyes with the one she knew as Rek.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 03:27 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

<<Nice to see you back, Ayame-Chan.>>

Aya landed on the ground, hard. Her eyes winced as she stood slowly, the sounds of battle all around her. The Hell happened here? Her mind felt as though it would come to burst, and she walked over to where a large group seemed gathered, wondering what the newcomer had meant by saying many worlds might be in danger...

Eve quietly shifted around to a spot behind a medium-height salagmite and hid, watching as the story unfolded. Her body began to slowly burn from the inside as her mitochondria took over, and she doubled over in pain, her bones and such stretching and contorting until she reached her first stage of transformation, knowing it would be only the first of several...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 01:00 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

um yeah, jr and matroshka, there were only 5 leapers there, your making it sound like there were 40. wake up. carlos shot 3 of them, and david killed the other 2, but we'll just pretend. because we all like to pretend ...))

david pulled up his assualt rifle, his aim shifting between the newcomers, but eventually landing on nightmare. "rek, is that you?!" david suddenly fell to the ground, clutching at the many bites he had sustained from the infected.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 01:30 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rek locked eyes with Ayáme. He didn't reconise her. He rolled out from under Nightmare, and delivered a rifle butt the things neck, or hopefully tried to...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 03:11 AM