KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hazmat: Final Run-Sign Up

Hazmat: Final Run-Sign Up
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Hazmat: Final Run-Sign Up

Six months after the incident with the Norad and the Normandy, the infection seemed to have doubled in power. Northern and Southern America are left in a state of disarray, and the rest of the world is fearing the spread of the infection to Europe and Asia. Virtually everyone of age has been inducted into the military. Men, women, and children are all taken into the military without discrimination. Now, instead of well trained militaries, most of the world has a poorly trained, gigantic army. There have been rumors that they are preparing for a huge assault being lead by the infected.

Refugees, soldiers, and leaders of the new world all conviene in Great Britain to attempt and establish a plan of action. That's where the new heroes come into the picture. The infection spread faster than expected and is now at the door of England. It is up to the defenders whether the country is overtaken or not. Reports from China, Russia, Japan, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, and Vietnam, of brutal attacks from the infected. Defenses are being raised, but it seems to be a lost cause.

Name:
Team:
Weaponry:
Speciality:
Appearance:
Home Country:
Motivation:
Equipment:
Special Item:
Location at the Time Before the Assault:
Biography: ((Optional))

Name: Kamarov
Nationality: Russian
Team: Expirimental Hazmat Savior Unit
Weaponry: M16A1, Markarov Rifle, Glock
Speciality: Infiltration
Appearance: All black hazmat suit with a large machete hanging off his back
Home Country: Russia
Motivation: Complete his mission, and return to his friends in America in the last survivor colony.
Equipment: First-Aid kit, Ammunitions, lock pick.
Special Item: Universal Card. ((Opens all card reader doors))
Location at the Time Before the Assault: Crashed Normandy.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 07:18 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Re: Hazmat: Final Run-Sign Up

Name: Loran 'Rek' Mirez
Nationality: American/English
Team: Hazmat Alpha/Savior Expeditionary squad
Weaponry: SCAR CQC Assault Rifle with 6x rifle scope attachment and a silencer, Dostevi pistol with laser sight and silencer, Frag Grenades, Smoke Grenades, Explosives Pack: C4, DET pack, Sachel Charges, Experimental Explosives (if any), Incendary Grenades, Trip Mines.
Speciality: Varies. Good shot with most weapons, and loves explosives.
Appearance: Armoured Hazmat suit with undisclosed modifications.
Home Country: London, England. but truly his home in the U.S. Marines.
Motivation: To survive and have a family, and to see the world push through this epidemic or die trying to stop it.
Equipment: Med-pack, wire cutters, detonators, GPS, Hunting Knife.
Special Item: Hazmat suit (undisclosed modifications)
Location at the Time Before the Assault: Crashed Norad/Normandy
Biography: Survivor of the original Delta Contigion mission where all members of his squad were killed but him and was instrimental in the rescue of his comrades on Delta team. He survived the nuclear blast that decimated the original military lab and city and recoperated in a military coordened hosptal. He then went on to serve as a special ops officer at the Groom Lake research faclity in Nevada, and then onto Iraq before returning to America. Then another outbeak occured and he was called in to lend his expertiese on the playing field. (for the rest of this bio, you absolutly have to read Hazmat: Reclaimer RP)

Name: Frank Mistara
Nationality: American
Team: None
Weaponry: Any
Speciality: Any
Appearance: Regulation Uniform
Home Country: New Jersey, U.S.A.
Motivation: Save the world
Equipment: Any
Special Item: Any
Location at the Time Before the Assault: With Kat.

OK? New characters coming soon...

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 08:35 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

how is this infection spread

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 08:42 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Name: carlos sanchez
Nationality: hispanic american
Team: delta
Weaponry: m4a1 sopmod, laser sight, red dot scope, grenade launcher, m9 pistol with trigger gaurd mounted laser pointer, barrett 50. caliber sniper rifle with limited ammo. 2 frags and an incendiary grenade. combat knife.
Speciality: sniper
Appearance: fair tan, brown hair, close cut, brown eyes, model 2 hazmat, gihilly suit model.
Home Country: USA, texas
Motivation: to end it, once ad for all
Equipment: tactical spotlight attached to his shoulder, david fentas dog tags on the same chain as his own, night vision, rangefinder, and comm unit built into suit.
Special Item: hellblazer laser designator for small tactical nukes ((rpg7 sized))
Location at the Time Before the Assault: crash sight of ch-47 chinook helicopter near nomad and normandy
Biography: survivor of the first two incidents, the delta contamination and the outbreak in the small town just a few months later. afer his helicopter crashed from the blast of the two airships explosions, he spent his time wandering around, searching for survivors, speciffacally loran mirez, who had fallen out of the helicopter while helping carlos back in, and jacob book.

Last edited by Unbias3d on Sep 28th, 2008 at 08:51 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 08:45 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Approved

and the infection is spread through bites, scratches, fluids, and touch. Though only a few of the mutations can use the touch to spread.

Name: Jacob Book
Team: N/A
Weaponry: AK47
Speciality: Crack Shot
Appearance: New black Hazmat armor
Home Country: America
Motivation: Survive and find out where he is.
Equipment: Med Kit, radio
Special Item: Combat Knife
Location at the Time Before the Assault: Unknown even to himself ((American Country Side))
Biography: Jacob was the original team leader of Delta team, and found himself infected after everything was over and done with. Now, he is lost after the crash of the Normandy.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 08:49 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Oh and the Normandy crashed about thirty miles away from the Norad, and the Norad was destroyed for the most part, but the Normandy is still together, just broke as hell.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 08:52 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

EDIT

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 08:52 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

ok sorry for the not fully understanding but is the location before the assulat where they are gonna be when they start in the rp

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 09:12 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Yes, because we will all be transported to the same place in different ways. That's where we all meet up and realize the huge assault is coming for the rest of the world.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 09:35 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Name: Selina
Nationality: Japanese
Team: Hazmat Savior Unit
Weaponry: Two pistols,Crossbow,two butcher knives
Speciality: Medical training,hand to hand combat
Appearance: Long brown/black hair,fair skin,Hazmat suit
Home Country: Japan
Motivation: Hopefully stop the infection
Equipment small amount of first aid,Cross
Special Item: Aarows
Location at the Time Before the Assault:Unknown

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 09:38 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Reks location: Not Known, though he is surrounded by his follower Infected, though few.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 09:56 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Name: Katerina Sands
Team: Echo
Weapons: High powered sniper rifle w/ laser scope, 2 Dessert Eagles, Back katana (heavy weight)
Experience: 2 years Marines: was let go b/c of leg injury, Army: was sniper for Iraq before being deployed here.
Basic Background: Six years after Delta Contagion Kat has a family of a older girl named Shannon and and young boy named John. Her husband’s name and location are unknown to all but her. And she plans to keep it that way. Now she’s back and helping with the Reclaimer testing. After Delta she was taken up a few ranks.
Appearance: http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/...rmy_girls11.jpg
Personality: Cocky but very sweet. She flirts and doesn’t even realize it, kinda just comes naturally. She always is smiling and is a good listener wether it’s to someone telling her about their problems in life or for the enemy. She’s very clever and loves using her guns.
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Gear: Many small things like grenades. She’s unpredictable with weapons so it makes it hard for me to say what all she uses.
Nickname: Kitten any other nickname is welcome to be used

Name: Shannon Sands
Team: Reclaimer
Weapons: same as mom
Experience: very little she’s still in training and has gone on a few missions with her mother.
Basic Background: She was born before Delta and left at home with her family. Since her mother’s return she has been working hard to help the world as did her mother.
Appearance: http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h...2006/attach.jpg
Personality: A younger more stubborn version of Kat... But she can be just as sweet.
Ethnicity: caucasian
Gear: She’s good with anything really, mainly in the area of martial arts.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 09:58 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Name: Jalek Moye
Nationality: Egyptian
Team: N/A
Weaponry: M16, machete, 2 tomahawks. desert eagle.
Speciality: close quarters combat
Appearance: atheleticly built young african man, with starightened hair thats slicked back. he wears an armored hazmat suit like this (please log in to view the image)
Home Country: Saudi arabia
Motivation: survive
Equipment: basic medical supplies hand bag with clips in a compartment of his armor, and combat knife strapped on his forearm
Special Item: thermal vision and night vision modes on his helmet(if thats ok)
Location at the Time Before the Assault: around the crashed normandy
Biography: will find out as it progresses

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 10:02 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

nice armor man

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 11:48 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

mmmm

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 12:01 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

No one's going to touch the actual role play?

As long as we don't advance it all the way to where we are leaving, then we can go.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 12:08 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i will i just have to figure out how i should make my first post

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 12:17 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Name: Simon Raynard
Team: Hazmat Alpha
Weaponry: Heckler & Koch MP5
Speciality: Computer Hacking
Appearance: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/...f189/guys80.jpg
Home Country: USofA
Motivation: Survival
Equipment: Standard med pack and combat knife
Special Item: Computer hacking pack
Location at the Time Before the Assault: A safe house somewhere in Europe.
Biography: Not much to say. In the first battle, he was thought to be killed after saving his commander, Loran Mirez, and the rest of his team from an ambush by a group of the infected.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Last edited by The Big O on Sep 29th, 2008 at 12:31 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 12:23 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

lol caucasion isn't a nationality

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 12:25 AM
The Big O
The Original O

laugh. i meant to put American. i was looking at something else.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 12:30 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote