KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Animorphs RP : Part 1 - The Invasion

Animorphs RP : Part 1 - The Invasion
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Animorphs RP : Part 1 - The Invasion

We can't tell you who we are. Or where we live. It's too risky, and we've got to be careful. Really careful. So we don't trust anyone. Because if they find us... well, we just won't let them find us. The thing you should know is that everyone is in really big trouble. Yeah. Even you.

(please log in to view the image)
Part 1 - The Invasion

Without anyone knowing, The Planet Earth is slowly being invaded by an evil alien species known as Yeerks - parasitic creatures that enter through a persons ear canal, and attaching itself to the brain - controlling both mind and body, becoming what is known as a "Controller."

The Yeerks sworn enemy, the noble Andalites, are on the losing end of the battle, which as lead its way across the galaxy, and onto earths soil. En route to warn earth's leaders, a scouting party of Andalites is attacked by Yeerk forces, leaving only one lone andalite to warn the first group of people it comes by as it crash lands in a modern town.

You are one of these people. A group of teenagers. Given a unique gift by this strange alien. The ability to transform into any creature you make contact with.

An Animorph.

Faced with this task, and with no real direction to start, how will you help defend your planet? And what will you become?

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was cold outside. The wind was howling, blowing the fallen leaves across the dying grass of Ludlow, Colorado. It was always cold in Colorado, but the winters were truly chilly. All across town, the people were going about their daily lives. Church bells rang. It was a sunday, and mass was just letting out.

As the wind whistled, Zeke pulled tightly on his scarf. His red hair flowing lightly in the breeze.

(please log in to view the image)

He was walking down the sidewalk, a thick leatherbound book in his hands. It was a philosophy book entitled "Beyond Good and Evil" and was written by the german philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche. As he walked, he passed a small boy riding one of those big plastic big wheels. Zeke spun, his long brown coat flapping, as he narrowly avoided the path of the runaway child. A young girl chased after the boy, dragging a teddy bear behind her.

As he came to a crosswalk, Zeke slipped his book into his brown messenger bag, and slipped on a pair of black woolen gloves. They were comfortable, the kind that are fingerless, but with a mitten top connected with velcro.

"It must be winter if I'm wearing this pair..." Zeke thought to hiimself, as he exhaled slowly, seeing his breath. He was about to step into the crosswalk as another car passed by slowly.

Yes, the town was going on living. Even though it was just a matter of time before everything changed. In fact, it already started. They were already here.

And the pathetic thing was...we never saw it coming.

As Zeke made his way across the crosswalk, he didn't happen to notice the silver object streaking across the sky. Nobody did.

Which was a real shame. Because everything was about to change.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 04:30 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason was walking around outside. He had just finished being pushed around by a few bigger guys. His clothing torn in a few places and dirt smudged his face. He sighed softly as he walked. He was to much of a coward to stand up to them.... but that would soon change.=

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 04:46 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Cleef stood with his back against a wall on sidewalks in the streets. He watched many people walk by whom paid him no attention. He then left from the wall to wander the sidewalks aimlessly.

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 03:12 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Hasekure, practicing his Stances at the Moritomo Musashi Dojo as he did every day, Swung his boken in mock battle. His mind was in the past. IN the Golden Age of the Samurai, reenacting a famous duel between to great Daimyo, Takeda Shingen and Uisugi Kinshen, Oblivious to the world around him.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 03:49 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(.... come on guys. Lets try a 5 sentence minimum?)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 05:58 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

(Give us somthing to work with)

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 07:04 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Joshua didn't know if he was ready for this. He knew that there were others out there like him, but he never thought that he would have to meet them under these circumstances. If it wasn't for his parents being possessed by the Yeerks, he most likely wouldn't have gone out on his own in the first place.

It wasn't a very stable winter day and he wasn't ready for the cold. He simply had on a fall like jacket. This meeting would change his out look on life for the most part. He would learn all about the Yeerks and their plans and would be able to keep in touch with all the other kids who lost their parents to them.

Just as he was crossing the street, he saw something streak across the sky. He bumped into a red headed boy who was looking up as well. "My bad...," he said, "...but did you just see that?"

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 02:21 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
(.... come on guys. Lets try a 5 sentence minimum?)

((3 and you got a deal stick out tongue))

Andrew walked along the edge of the lake, feeling slightly sick..But then, he always felt like that after a game..The doctors warned it would happen if he put too much effort into his squash, but he didn't care..He was born to play the game..He loved the speed and power of squash..It reminded him of the big cats of Africa somehow..

A particularly powerful bout of pain reached his gut, and andrew doubled over, and stared into the glassy surface of the lake..there, reflected on the surface, was a streak of silvery light that was racing across the sky..'Odd' he thought, looking up to confirm he wasn't hallucinating..he wasnt..

"Now that i must see" andrew said aloud, following the streak as fast as his ill body would allow, pulling his phone out of his pocket and aiming its camera as he did so..He had just recently got this phone, and had been dying to try out the high quality camera..This was as good an excuse to use it as any..

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 08:28 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Ordained
Joshua didn't know if he was ready for this. He knew that there were others out there like him, but he never thought that he would have to meet them under these circumstances. If it wasn't for his parents being possessed by the Yeerks, he most likely wouldn't have gone out on his own in the first place.

(Hey bro, sorry but I should have been more direct and let you know where we start from. We don't currently have the powers, and dont know anything the yeerks. This is mostly just a short introduction of what your character is doing when the first andalite falls.)

Originally posted by MadMel
((3 and you got a deal stick out tongue))

(Well a good detailed sentence like yours are fine bro. I'm not a fan of "I was walking and then I said this")

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 06:22 PM
The Big O
The Original O

~I kinda realized that and tried to revise it. I was saying that Joshua was going to a meeting for kids who parents weren't acting themselves and I thought it would be cool if just a few of us knew just a miniscule of information like what the main adversaries name was. But if that isn't cool, that part can just be ignored.~

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 09:35 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(I hear what you're saying, but for now, nobody knows anything about the yeerks or andalites. But you can keep the part of your character who is suspicious that something is very much wrong with his parents.)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 09:42 PM
The Big O
The Original O

~Fine by me then.~

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 10:11 PM
Quincy
Debaser

It wasn't a very stable winter day and he wasn't ready for the cold. He simply had on a fall like jacket. This meeting would change his out look on life for the most part. He would learn all about the Yeerks and their plans and would be able to keep in touch with all the other kids who lost their parents to them.

Just as he was crossing the street, he saw something streak across the sky. He bumped into a red headed boy who was looking up as well. "My bad...," he said, "...but did you just see that?"

Zeke's shoulder was bumped into by another boy. Zeke turned and his eyes saw that it was a tall and dark skinned boy with black hair.

"My bad...but did you just see that?" the boy said, gesturing to the sky.

Zeke continued to look at the boy, silent. Then, he looked up into the sky where the boy had pointed. Zeke didn't see anything.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what you're talking about." Zeke responded, his hands going into his jacket pockets. He looked down the sidewalk. It didn't appear as if any other people saw something out of the ordinary. He looked back at the new boy, who still looked up into the sky, an excited look on his face.

Zeke gazed into the sky again. Nothing.

"Maybe you should -"

*FLASH!*

What looked like a shooting star in broad daylight dashed across the sky a second time, followed by a cloud of grey smoke, where it dissappeared behind the treeline of the deep woods at the end of the town.

Zeke stared off into that direction of wherever that thing had apparentely landed. It was deep deep into the woods. He looked around at the other people on the sidewalk, who didn't see any of it. If he wasn't looking at the sky at that second, he wouldn't have even noticed it.

He looked at the other boy.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 02:36 AM
MadMel
Heh

"holy crap!" andrew exclaimed as another flash of light appeared in the sky...this one, whatever it was, was much closer to the ground, and it looked like it had actually crashed nearby..completely ignoring his sickness, andrew raced towards where the thing had landed, and almost ran into two other people, who, judgeing by the looks on their faces, had also apparently seen what he had..

"hey, did you guys see that??" he asked, skidding to a halt right next to them, not directly looking at them, but keeping his eyes on the woods where the object had 'landed'.."insane stuff, ey?"

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 03:35 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

"Yeah," Joshua said to another kid. "I'm going to go and see if anyone was hurt over there." As he raced off to the area that the...whatever had crashed in, he was hoping that he didn't have to see any kind of dead bodies or something.

In all actuality, he didn't want to go over there in the first place. But something inside of him was pulling him in that direction. He looked back at the other two guys to see what they were going to do. "Am I the only one whose curious as to what that was that just feel out of the freakin' sky," he yelled to the two.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 08:31 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

(( Sry post is a bit late :P ))

=Jason signed lightly and looked up at the night sky. His mind was racing with the events of the day, wondering how certain things could of been avoided when he saw the light. He blinked then rubbed his eyes thinking he was seeing things. He then looked around and noticed a small group of kids seemed to see it and one began to run off before turning to see if the other two were coming. Jason was curious about what it was too and followed the other three. Though he kept his distance from them. He didnt want them to notice he was following on the fear of being beaten up again.=

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 01:52 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"Yeah," Joshua said to another kid. "I'm going to go and see if anyone was hurt over there." As he raced off to the area that the...whatever had crashed in, he was hoping that he didn't have to see any kind of dead bodies or something.

In all actuality, he didn't want to go over there in the first place. But something inside of him was pulling him in that direction. He looked back at the other two guys to see what they were going to do. "Am I the only one whose curious as to what that was that just fell out of the freakin' sky," he yelled to the two.

"no of course we aren't curious" andrew replied, with a subtle hint of sarcasm in his voice.."we all see unidentified falling objects all the time..its nothing new"..that being said, andrew started to walk after the boy..he wouldn't directly admit it, but he was bursting to go see what had happened..it was unlikely to be an actual space ship, although andrew had always believed in the possibility of alien life..even so, a crash-landing something was always worth seeing..

"im andrew, by the way..andrew brok.." andrew said as he caught up to the other boy..

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 05:39 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Zeke was still unsure what to say at all, as the crowd of people around him grew bigger. What he had seen was so strange and obscure, he was surprised that anyone could have seen the object in the sky, it happened so fast...

Zeke shook his head clear and focused. Whatever it was, it probably wasn't anything important. He lifted arm and looked at the inside of his wrist, to check the time. It was 6:43, and it was just beginning to grow a darker. He listened as the three other boys began introduced each other, and saw they were starting to walk off, into the direction of the edge of town. What were they actually going to go over there? It'd take them around 2 hours.

As Zeke was about to protest, he remembered why he recognized the boy from before. It was Joshua Wallace, he was 2 grades below Zeke. Zeke had known his brother Jason Wallace, who was the best receiver on the football team. He hadn't seen his brother since he had graduated high school.

"So...you guys wanna trek all the way into the woods to see where the rock might have hit?" Zeke asked, his eyebrow raised in question.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 05:22 PM
MadMel
Heh

andrew stopped walking, and considered the situation for a moment..it would take a long while to walk to the crash site, but a walk would be totally worth it..he checked his watch.."6:44" he muttered, bringing his eyes back to the direction of the crash, as if whatever had 'landed' would suddenly disappear.."well i have time, i dunno about you two" he said, glancing at the two other boys and shrugging as he started to walk off..he stopped again.."usnless, of course, someone has a car?" he asked hopefully..

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 06:46 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by MadMel
andrew stopped walking, and considered the situation for a moment..it would take a long while to walk to the crash site, but a walk would be totally worth it..he checked his watch.."6:44" he muttered, bringing his eyes back to the direction of the crash, as if whatever had 'landed' would suddenly disappear.."well i have time, i dunno about you two" he said, glancing at the two other boys and shrugging as he started to walk off..he stopped again.."usnless, of course, someone has a car?" he asked hopefully..

Zeke shook his head.

"Yeah, I've got a car, but I think I feel like taking a walk. Come on, lets head over there. I think I know kinda where it landed."

He put his hands in his pockets, and looked at the rest of the gang of boys. He sized them all up. Then, he looked back out towards the deep woods. With a sigh of surrender, Zeke headed off towards the direction of the woods. He heard the footsteps behind him, and the group of boys were off.

---------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, on the opposite side of the woods

The metallic craft lay half embedded in the earth, looking very much out of place. All around the crash site, small embers burned slowly, as the metallic debris lay scattered all around.

With a gush of air, the door to the strange spacecraft was de-pressurized, and slowly opened with a mechanical whir. And then from within, the sole occupant of the ship exited.

She had blue fur, and looked almost like a cross between an ant and a centaur. It was bleeding from a wound across its chest, and her face was badly scratched. She stumbled out, and glanced quickly back into the ship.

With a grimace, she turned back, and stepped out into the fresh air.

"....this is....earth.....I'm here..."

and with that...she collapsed.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 04:01 AM