KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Mass Effect - RP Thread

Mass Effect - RP Thread
Started by: Cpt. Valerian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Mass Effect - RP Thread

Commander Shepard and the rest of his crew were only just arriving at the Citadel. The Council had requested a meeting with them.
They were also going to be introduced with the other Spectres and new members of the crew.

"Joker, hit the dock," Shepard ordered.

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Dec 8th, 2008 at 12:54 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 12:43 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alexandra was already within the Citadel tower her Turian Companion Ruio. She was leaning upon a wall while he stood right up facing her, both in a conversation. Ruio speaking harshly...~

I do not understand why we must wait here. We were summoned by the council yet they will give us no Audience until Shepard arrives. He may be t he Citadel Hero but that is no excuss for making people wait.

~Alex rolled her eyes a bit at her friends words. He was always an impatient man.~

Ruio. Be patient. He must have a reason for why he is not here. Perhaps he recieved a distress call and went to see what was the cause. From what I hear he usually goes to check stuff like that out. ~She waves her hand some~ ... Even if it makes people wait..

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 01:54 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

The Normandy landed on the dock after a few minutes, and Commander Shepard and the rest of his crew ground crew went down the elevator of the Citadel Security. His face along with some of his companions' attracted immediate attention once he stepped in.

"Commander," Ambassador Udina greeted the Spectre.

"Ambassador," He greeted back. "Let's not make the Council wait any longer,"

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 02:54 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

The doors to the citidel towers opened and their walked in Jalek, he came in fully equiped with his armor and weapons all loaded. He was the second human to get the rank spectre after commander shepard, but he personally considered himself the best.

He walked up past the other spectre and her friend and stood against an opposite wall waiting silently.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Last edited by Lek Kuen on Dec 8th, 2008 at 03:08 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:00 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

*Sorry Jalek, no human Spectre was given the rank until a year after the events of Mass Effect, so it wasn't that right away. Your char. can still be the second Spectre ever, though.*

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:02 AM
DangerousBeauty

Ashley stood quietly behind her Commander, eyeing everyone as they came and went. She was relaxed, and neutral to the situation. Really she didnt know what was going on, and she didnt care... Not yet anyways. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, noting each person: how they looked, how they walked, what they had on them, their attitude, ect. Eventually her attention turned to the conversation that had started up. She wondered what Commander Sheperd was up to.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:05 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Shepard and his crew arrived at the Citadel Tower only shortly. He walked up the stairs to find the two Spectres and the Turian companion. He smiled politely and moved his hand in for a shake.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:05 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek eyed commander shepard as he approaced him with his hand out and just stood staring.

"Hello Sheppard" he said with a slight hint of hostilty.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:12 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Pleasure to meet you, Jalek," He replied, shaking his hand. He then eyed Alexandra and Ruio and greeted them as well. "Hello, Alexandra. Good to see familiar faces in the Spectre ranks."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:14 AM
DangerousBeauty

Ash tensed at his tone and slid her hand down to the gun on her belt. She raised a brow and watched Sheperd, waiting for a silent command from him for her to drop this ass if he were to act up again. She sighed heavily... Now she new what was going on.. New people.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:15 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

Draven followed behind the squad. He couldn't help but notice the beauty of the citadel. "Commander permission to grab a drink? He couldn't stand to be around politics

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:16 AM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Shepard nodded. "I know how much you hate politics, Draven," He smiled slightly. "Just don't take too long." He then noticed Ashley's tense posture. "At ease, Chief. You don't need to shoot everything that moves, you know." He teased. He knew how aggressive Ashley could be when it comes to socializing.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:20 AM
DangerousBeauty

Ashe smiled faintly and shrugged. "Yes sir. I'll try not to kill the new guys." She let her hand fall, without putting the safety back on. She relaxed, but her eyes never left the others. Her hand was spring loaded at her side. If one of them even coughed, then she'd put a hole in their shoe.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:27 AM
teck92
Dark apprintice

Draven gave a swift salute and walked down to the wards. After searching he found a human bartender. "good to see nother human eh?" the man said "yea.... you got any vodkaa?" "yes sir captain 5 creds"

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:32 AM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek laughed at ashleys overt aggresion and shook his head

"You better keep youre crew under control, shepard. next outburt like that and i'll have to show her why i was chosen to be a spectre" he stared coldy at them and smiled

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:32 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Shepard laughed humourlessly. "Don't worry about that, Jalek. But you better keep yourself---and your ego---under control or *I'll* have to remind you why I was chosen as the first human Spectre ever, and *not* you." He replied a little aggressively, half-smiling.

Wrex, who was standing beside him, laughed.

Shepard had been warned about Jarek's personality. He just decided he might tease a little bit.

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Dec 8th, 2008 at 03:39 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:36 AM
DangerousBeauty

Ash bit her tongue to keep quiet, tapping her finger on the butt of her gun. "Commander..." She glanced at him, reminding him of why they were here. He had slightly strayed from the subject at hand, and she wanted to get back to the ship.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:38 AM
teck92
Dark apprintice

After about 15 minutes he walked and walked around a bit looking at the sights. and realised it looked so fake...

((for future refrence i may double post i can only type 200 chracters))

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:39 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alexandra shook her head at the two bickering back and forth. It was childish and a waste of time.~

Gentlemen. If you would pry away from Egos and "I am first" deal, shall we go and meet the council? Ive been standing here for a good while now and would like to have things underway if you dont mind.

~She pushed off the wall and made her way up to where the council meets with people. The turian Ruio eyed them all for a moment before following his Commander.~

... you would think they just became Spectres...

~He muttered to Alex as he followed.~

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:39 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

For Shepard, all the Spectre thing was, in reality, quite unimportant. He didn't ever care if he was chosen first, second or third, or even if he was chosen or not. He believed he was given the necessary power to end Sovereign, and that included becoming a Spectre; it was a necessity, so he said. He simply quite liked to tease Jarek about this. He knew he would enjoy it once in a while. He nodded to Ash.

He followed behind Alexandra, smiling.

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Dec 8th, 2008 at 03:45 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:42 AM