KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Forsaken Guardians RP

The Forsaken Guardians RP
Started by: Regelion1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

The Forsaken Guardians RP

a great powerful evil Known as Shinu along with his followers are trying to take control of the emince power that lies hidden on a planet known as Bume most creatures on Bume have strong abilities and some of them are Guardians who are very powerful and Shinu wants to control this power so he can control the universe each village has there own Guardian with great power The many villages worshiped the Guardians their savoirs one day each of the Guardians hide away because the people of the villages depended on the Guardians too much now many years have passed most of the villagers have stopped believing in the Guardians while others believe they all have died they only way to stop Shinu and his followers is to find a power strong enough to destroy them the same power that Shinu is after The Guardians are waiting for a true being that still believes in them and that would not only need them for a selfish reason they will be the ones to help protect the world from Shinu and his Followers some of Shinu's Followers are already on Bume searching to try to gain or destroy the Guardians powers for Shinu

7 Years Ago

Regelion was sitting with his brother Deathstar Regelion looked up at the sky to admire its greatness when a shooting star shot across his eye sight Regelion closed his eyes and made a wish "I wish to help all the villages one day" Then another Shooting star flew by but this one was different instead of going past Bume the star changed direction and began heading towards Regelion and Deathstar over their heads and into the Forest behind them crashing into the ground giving off a loud BANG!

Deathstar: Regelion stay here ill go check it out

Regelion: But i want to come with you

Deathstar: No stay here and watch the house

Regelion stayed behind like his brother said as Deathstar raced off to check out the falling star Regelion waited and waited for his brother return but 5 hours had passed and his brother didn't come back Regelion was worried but stayed waiting for his parents to come back from their trip to the wolf village when they got back Regelion told them what happened his father Demon raced off to look for Deathstar but only found a crater he looked for Deathstar for weeks on end and finally gave up but Regelion trained and trained for years so he can one day go look for him each day after training his mother Yuki would Tell him the story of when the Guardians used to watch over all the villages and how wise and powerful they are and also how they all disappeared or some say have all died

Present Day

Regelion stepped out of his house with his gear and sword yelling to his mother

Regelion: Alright mother I'm off on my awesome adventure tell dad ill be back soon and hopefully with a surprise

Yuki: okay but most likely he will say he hopes its a wife for you

Regelion then took a deep breath as he raced off towards the forest with great excitement he ran towards the crater where the shooting star landed he got low to the ground and placed his hand over the crater his body began to chill from the darkness he felt Regelion stood up and looked ahead to see a small old man

Old man: Do you sense it too young man the Darkness that is

Regelion: I guess that's what I'm sensing its like the feel of death it's not a good feeling

Old man: ha ha your special young man the names Ginju Suhara and yours is

Regelion: The names Regelion Mura the best thing to happen to the Ryu Tsume village and I'm on a mission to find my brother but i don't think i might be strong enough to find him

Ginju: so have you heard of The Guardians

Regelion: Yeah i have my mother used to tell me that story every night what about them

Ginju: Did you know they really do exist

Regelion: I knew it

Ginju: hey can you do me a favor

Regelion: wait What is the favor

Ginju: well there is a Bad man named Shinu hiding out on Bume and he is trying to destroy the Guardians can you help save them

Regelion: yeah right old man I thought the Guardians where so powerful how could they be defeated

Ginju: You would think so but even the strongest Being could lose....but can you do that for me it will help all the villages

Regelions eyes then lit up with awesomeness

Regelion: of course i would

Ginju: Why not head north

Regelion then began to walk off deep into the Forest north

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 12:44 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Across the land Darkness was spread but it was time for it to combined again. The feel of death filled the sky as a Meteor Flew through the sky .The meteor glowed in a Yellow aura that was bright but forced the stench of evil from it. The evil Aura awoken creatures from their sleep and drew the darkness closer. The meteor flew past trees and past mountains to finally land near a field of grass over looked but a river. The meteor came crashing down giving birth to large amounts of smoke that covered where the meteor landed and a huge crater. A figure emerged from the smoking crater it was a women dressed in a gray ninja like outfit with scrolls all around her waist. She raised her hand into the air and a wave of light shot out of her hand. The wave of light filled the air she then placed he hand back to her side and waited. The river beside her began to flow differently The women looked down at the river and replied

Women: So Mizu your finally here, You should have been here when i entered the atmosphere

The water then talked back to the women

Mizu: I'm sorry master Kira it's hard to travel through rivers that connect to each other

The Water in the river then stood up and formed into a womanly figure. The figure then turned solid taking the form of a blue haired girl that stepped out of the river and bowed before the women in gray

Kira: I will allow it this once, where are the others they need to hurry up and get here or else there will be lives to pay

Mizu: well mam the Ryu brothers are arguing mainly but are on their way as we speak, Ms. Suhara is taking her sweet time, I don't know about Mr. Angelus

Kira: I should kill each of them but they are important, so where is he

Mizu: He is with your brother Leader Shinu They are in that area

Kira: I hate him so much but alas i have to supervise all of you so i have to wait here for everyone, but on another thought are the other followers on this planet as well

Mizu: yes they are mam and ready to be commanded

[color=yellow]
Kira: Good, so the play can began as soon as everyone gets here

A evil smirk appeared over Kira's Face as she couldn't wait to began and succeed in her brothers plan.She hated Planet Bume and every weird creature on it. She couldn't wait to be done with this planet and blow it up [/color

Old Post May 6th, 2010 02:25 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Placere slowly glided towards the two women standing who were talking about something. As he touched the ground, he bowed before them although he didn't have to.

Placere: "Master Shinu is on his way and commands you to be patient, knowing your nature milady."

Old Post May 6th, 2010 06:55 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Kira looked at Placere with relief to see more people. But her Relief grew to hatred after hearing that her brother is on his way, because she knew that he would be coming with him.

Kira: Good to see you Placere the others should be here soon

Mizu: I see your here Placere

Mizu looked at Placere as if she disliked him for some unknown reason. Well here comes the Ryu brothers.

The ground started to rumble and all the animals close to the area started to run away. The sound of a stampede filled the air from a distance a wall of earth moved towards them. The earth wall got closer to them as the wall collapsed and from th8e top of the wall dropped two People.

Kira: It took you two long enough to get here

Gishinn: This ass thinks he's stronger then me and I had to prove it to him

Gekkoo: I still say I'm stronger then you

Gishinn: You want to go we can fight

Kira: Gishinn, Gekkoo silence or i will kill you both

Anger went through her voice stopping the two brothers from fighting

Old Post May 7th, 2010 10:46 PM
Bladewind

Placere bowed once again, this time towards the two brothers who were still glaring at each other.

Placere: "If my memory does not fail me you two have had this argument several times already. I would suggest accepting Gishinns challenge to end it once and for all. If you choose to do so I'd permit myself to stop anyone from interfering should they try to."

He spoke generaly but everyone knew that his words were directed towards Kira and Mizu. It was an insult, subtle but still an insult. For with his words he was saying he could hold of the two women on his own.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 05:57 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter seathed his Dark Thunder Blade after killing a series of bandits. There lay blood on the trees, the ground, and on Hunter himself. Hunter sighed, as he didnt even break a sweat. He continued down the forest path. Hunter was looking for his place in the world and he wasnt finding it at his village, so he left, looking for answers. He was walking when he ran into Ginju. Hunter put his hand on his sword ready to unseathe it. "You another bandit. If so Ill kill you were you stand!"

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 13th, 2010 12:55 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu left his desert village the warm sunny area was a place of heatstrokes and persperation as he the desert village. Theives shifted out of the sand and grabbed Hitosu's ankle trying to drag him in the sand but Hitosu stomped the ground and tremor the sand like a giant ripple in the water. "Friggin thieves they are so annoying. Hitosu then saw Ginju with thinking he was the thieves leader he approached him in slowly for his safety

~Decretum~

Old Post May 13th, 2010 06:13 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bladewind
Placere bowed once again, this time towards the two brothers who were still glaring at each other.

Placere: "If my memory does not fail me you two have had this argument several times already. I would suggest accepting Gishinns challenge to end it once and for all. If you choose to do so I'd permit myself to stop anyone from interfering should they try to."

He spoke generaly but everyone knew that his words were directed towards Kira and Mizu. It was an insult, subtle but still an insult. For with his words he was saying he could hold of the two women on his own.
Kira grew with rage to think that Placere would think he could hold her off she knew her strength surpassed his and she took what he said as an insult.

Kira: How dare you look down on me Placere Hold your tongue before i cut it off, Gishinn, Gekkoo stand down there will be no fighting of other followers allowed

Kira looked off into the distance and could see non other then Lena

Kira: Your late Lena

Lena bowed in front of Kira Lena worried about angering Kira too much but what she had to do was important truth was she was looking for her Grandfather

Lena: Sorry mam I was in search of my Grandfather he got away and I think my be looking for help

Kira: That isn't a good thing, you are forgiven for your lateness... by the way did you see my brother

Lena: Yes mam he is behind coming this way

In the distance walked two figures one dressed in Black the other in dark red where they stepped the ground turned black till the passed and went back to normal when the two people stopped Kira, Mizu, Lena, Gekkoo, Gishinn, all faced Them and Bowed

Kira: Great Lord Shinu And Deathstar we are all here to serve you

Originally posted by lilk82394
Hunter seathed his Dark Thunder Blade after killing a series of bandits. There lay blood on the trees, the ground, and on Hunter himself. Hunter sighed, as he didnt even break a sweat. He continued down the forest path. Hunter was looking for his place in the world and he wasnt finding it at his village, so he left, looking for answers. He was walking when he ran into Ginju. Hunter put his hand on his sword ready to unseathe it. "You another bandit. If so Ill kill you were you stand!"

The old man looked at the teen seeing great potential in the young lad

Ginju: No young man I am not a bandit just a humble old man who can see the future my you have such potential if you head south you will find the very thing you seek

A smoke cloud appeared around Ginju and he was gone leaving The teen alone hoping he would follow his request.

Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu left his desert village the warm sunny area was a place of heatstrokes and persperation as he the desert village. Theives shifted out of the sand and grabbed Hitosu's ankle trying to drag him in the sand but Hitosu stomped the ground and tremor the sand like a giant ripple in the water. "Friggin thieves they are so annoying. Hitosu then saw Ginju with thinking he was the thieves leader he approached him in slowly for his safety

Ginju could see the difference in him from people that he has met but He felt the teen could be stronger.

Ginju: I am not a thief young man but i will tell you this You will find what you seek if you head towards the west Great things will fall upon you

Ginju then disappeared into the sand and was no where to be found

Old Post May 13th, 2010 11:34 PM
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

(what is this about)

"Aqua moves the sea at night.

-Nocturne"

Old Post May 14th, 2010 12:59 AM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Placere: "What do you wish master? My blades are sharp and thirst for fresh blood."

Old Post May 14th, 2010 06:05 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Shinu raised his hand over his crowd of followers showing his great strength while standing next to him stood Deathstar his right hand man dressed in black and wore the look of evil upon his face Deathstar was one of the strongest of Shinus followers and he always kept him close

Shinu: Settle down my Followers our plans have just begun I am intrigued to see how dedicated you are Placere to serve me so now this is what i want you to do Gishinn i want you to head west towards Ookami no mura and collect the local followers there if you want you can have some fun there i heard they have strong fighters there i know you would like that, Kira i want you and Mizu to head south to the village of Chitakuma to do the same do as you two please Placere I want you and Gekkoo to head North towards Sora no shishi no machi the city is in the skies when you get around the area a portal will open up to bring you to the city gather the followers and return hear so we can began part two of our plans and Lena since it's your fault that he got away I want you to find and kill your Grandfather Ginju who knows the what he may be doin now go my children.

Shinu couldn't wait to eliminate Planet Bume and end the pathetic lives on the beings of the planet and he knew thats the same his followers wanted

Shinu: Now lets go Deathstar so i can retire from this planet

Deathstar: Yes master as you wish

Deathstar followed behind Shinu when a portal opened up and screams echoed from the portal Deathstar walked through the portal and Shinu walked through afterwards the portal then disappeared Kira and the others Then stood and started to go and do as they where told

Gekkoo stood up and walked over to Placere he was greatful that he didn't have to go with his brother because all they do is argue with each other but Gekkoo did enjoy annoying his brother

Gekkoo: so Placere should we be off to this city in the sky

Old Post May 16th, 2010 04:50 AM
Bladewind

Placere nodded as he heard his command. As Shinu vanished he rose to his feet and turned towards Gekkoo.
Placere: "Yes we shall. I hope you can keep up with me."

Old Post May 16th, 2010 10:39 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gekkoo: the question is can you keep up with me, so lets go

Gekkoo ran off with extreme speed towards Sora no shishi no machi with in intent not to dishonor his name or his role in Master Shinus plans

Gishinn was excited to see how strong the fighters on this planet was he could leave fast enough Gishinn jumped into the air and dropped down back to the ground and a wave of earth carried him off to Ookami no mura while leaving he yelled out

Gishinn: YAHOOOOO!!

Mizu was happy not to be paired with someone she hated and Kira felt the same Mizu was the only one Kira Liked ever since Mizu was little her and Kira where friends Kira was always the leader and Mizu did what she said because of her undying love for Kira but Kira didn't know this Mizu turned towards Kira and waited for her

Kira: okay Mizu time to go

Kira began walking and Mizu followed behind her they both thought in their heads nothing could stop them from realizing their plans

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regelion was still walking through the forest and stopped as he came across a huge open area Regelion pulled out a map and looked down at it and up again at the area

Regelion: Thats weird according to the map there should be a city here

Regelion walked forwards to check out the area more suddenly a white pentagram appeared under his feet Regelion was nervous and before he could move from it, it teleported him from the huge area to a beautiful city Regelion was astonished at its magnificent site he walked to the city and his stomach began to rumble he knew he needed to eat something he looked around and seen hundreds of different food shops and couldn't choose which one to go to so he chose randomly and headed into a shop called Batto Ryu as he walked through the door a bell chimed and a alarm went off Regelion went of alert then five chef's rushed towards him

Chef#1: Welcome to our Restaurant
Chef#2: Congratulations
Chef#3: You are the 1 millionth customer
Chef#4: We have had which means
Chef#5: All your meals for the day are free

Regelion was happy but he hoped his appetite wouldn't put them out of business Regelion sat down and was ready to eat

Old Post May 18th, 2010 12:49 AM
Bladewind

Placere beat his wings once, catapulting himself into the air he then set of at great to catch up with Gekkoo.

Placere: "Prepare, Sora no shishi no machi for we are on the way and nothing stands in our way."

Old Post May 18th, 2010 04:30 PM