KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW Sonic The Hedgehog RP ((Rules an Registration))

NEW Sonic The Hedgehog RP ((Rules an Registration))
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

NEW Sonic The Hedgehog RP ((Rules an Registration))

Sonic the Hedgehog RP

The evil genius Dr. 'Eggman' Robotnik... Has won - his efforts has finally rewarded him with victory. Using the power of his greatest mechanical masterpiece - The Reconstructed Death Egg - Along with the seven chaos emeralds, The Doctor attacked every major nation until the world surrendered to him. His first target, was, of course, Angel Island - The site of the master emerald. Robotnik knew that if the master Emerald was at the bottom of the ocean, it could not be used against him. It is unknown how Knuckles The Echidna, the guardian of the Master Emerald, survived the destruction of his home, as he had been placed into a deep coma, of which it seems there is no hope of recovery. The world's greatest champions each tried to defeat Robotnik, but they were no match for power of the chaos emeralds. Sonic The Hedgehog was taken prisoner - Tortured - But being kept alive on board the Death Egg only so Robotnik could show him how powerless he truly is, as the world below burns.
Under the strict new regime of the 'Eggman Empire', the remaining survivors of Sonic's friends are now listed as fugitives, to be hunted and executed by Robotnik's minions. Deciding that they would be safer if they split up, they scattered to various parts of the world. Miles 'Tails' Prower now lives in a secret bunker below where his laboratories once existed. His only companion is Knuckles, who he tries to keep alive in the hopes that he will wake up one day. Amy, Cream, and their families all retreated to a far off country, and were never heard from again. Team Chaotix hides in yet another part of the world, using their limitless free time plotting and scheming against the Eggman Empire, but never acting on their plans. Shadow and Rouge, instead of remaining in hiding, have been publicly attacking the empire the world over, never staying in any one location for more than a few days. As far as Robotnik is aware - Shadow and Rouge are the only ones left alive. He believes Tails and the others to be dead.

This is a 'post apocalyptic' sonic game. Eggman has already won, and now rules the world, which is slowly being transformed into the Eggman Empire. Sonic is Eggman's prisoner, and the others are either dead, near dead, or in hiding. Can the tables be turned on Dr Robotnik? Is there still hope for the world? Only you can decide that.

You can play as any character who has appeared in a sonic game - One of the three exceptions to this rule is Sonic himself, who has been captured, and will not be playable unless he is freed. The other exceptions are Shadow, as he is important to the future plot, and thus will be my character, and Knuckles, who is currently incapacitated, as well as the fact that he is Thunderfox's character stick out tongue
You can be in any location that has been shown in a sonic game, however, most of the world is being burnt to a crisp so that Eggman's Empire of machines can be built. Keep that in mind when you chose a location.

The rules are
- No godmodding, naturally - you cannot be overpowered, or control another player's character without their permission.
- some halfway decent posts would be nice. it doesn’t matter how long your posts are, as long as the message gets across clearly. minor spelling and grammar mistakes are allowed, but only if they are mistakes. you can't make posts like "TALES WeNt OvAr THARe And kICkeD S0Me R0b0TS @sS" - i will e-pimpslap you if you post like this in my rp.
- You can create your own character, if you wish - as long as they are not overpowered. (refer to character sheet below)
- For the sake of simplicity, you may only have one canon character each (by 'canon character' i mean an actual character from a sonic game, not one you made up).
IOW - you can have two characters maximum, as long as only one is a canon character.
- I may let characters travel in time, but you need two hedgehogs with one chaos emerald each (just like in sonic 06) - This means you have to somehow steal the emeralds off Robotnik first. wink
- Thunderfox is co-host - he has just as much right to help you, discipline you or kick you out of the rp as I do big grin

taken characters
sonic - (npc)
shadow - MadMel
knuckles - Thuderfox
tails - Hitosu Moriko
silver - lilk82394

I'll start the rp when everyone who has called a character signs in

Last edited by MadMel on Jun 23rd, 2010 at 07:47 AM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 07:42 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Character sheet for created characters. (note - you don't need to use this unless you are creating a new character)

name -
age -
gender -
race -
special abilities/skills (if any) -
weapons (if any) -
bio -

Don't go overboard with the special abilities thing. Either TF or myself will judge whether or not a certain ability is overpowered or not.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 07:44 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

indeed ill make my non cannon character later when more people signed in

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 04:42 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just checking in...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 11:49 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

k we got 2 people in erm

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 03:39 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

*Explosion* Yea im here so totally here

name - Miles Tails Prower

age - Apparently his original age is 8 yrs old

gender - Male

race - Fox

special abilities/skills (if any) - He can create Machines and helper robots for battle that work temporarily (Helper Robots)

weapons (if any) -

Spring Punching Gloves (Sonic Battle)- These gloves are generated and ran by springs the can extend around tails as well pop underground

Materialistic Glove (Sonic Battle) - Gloves that materialize into a giant glove and damage opponents

Chu Chu Bombs (Sonic Battle) - Mouse bombs that scurry to the opponent

Energy Cannon (Sonic Battle) - An energy cannon that shoots strong electric shots

Health/Adrenaline/Energy/Rejuvenation Bots (Sonic Chronicles) - Small helper bots that work temporarily helping tails or one of his allies

Tinker (Sonic Chronicles) - If his opponent is robotic he can open them up and cause them to malfunction

He can fly with his two tails like a copter

bio - Will post later

Pic- (please log in to view the image)

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Jun 24th, 2010 at 07:03 AM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 07:00 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

i kinda said you don't need a character sheet for canon characters erm
but all the same, good job.
gangs all here, so i'll open the rp thread and hope that more people will join later stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 07:03 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

woooot

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 07:08 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

ah!
started the game without TxG -.-
I'm not sure if she's going to call a character or make one yet erm

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 01:59 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have no idea on how i should start...
erm

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 02:58 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

have silver run into shadow (see my opening post for details)

TF has given me permission to give knuckles a proper intro, so i'll go do that wink

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 04:03 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

I do a sheet later just at wwork atm XD.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2010 01:28 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I call dibs on Espio hes cool i will post later and make my other character

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jun 26th, 2010 10:50 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Also can i make espio have a twin brother but they would be two different types of chameleons his twin would be a flying albino Chameleon because espio is a jackson chameleon

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 03:04 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

sure, why not stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 03:08 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Would i be able to play Princess Elise or not?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 10:21 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didnt Silver give his blue chaos emerald to Elise?

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 06:46 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh and for the record Elise loves an animal...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 07:16 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Im going to make another Tech making character will shift from bad to good is this ok

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 07:47 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TxG
Would i be able to play Princess Elise or not?

yep big grin

Originally posted by lilk82394
Didnt Silver give his blue chaos emerald to Elise?

Yea, a long time ago, chronologically speaking... So?

Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Im going to make another Tech making character will shift from bad to good is this ok

yea go ahead smile

You know, im surprised no one's taken emerl.
He's one of the most powerful characters in the series erm

Last edited by MadMel on Jun 28th, 2010 at 03:22 AM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 03:20 AM