KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)

Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)
Started by: Regelion1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)

Destiny Orb

Deru was a magical wasteland planet full of dying people and creatures. Until one day a giant light crashed on the planet. The light shined as bright as the sun allowing everyone on the planet to see it before the ground began swallowing it. Before the light was swallowed whole the light shot out billions of smaller lights into the air, the lights then scattered across the planet. As the small lights flew across the planet life began to grow turning the wasteland into a beautiful place. Tree's and plants flourished, rivers flowed and life was restored to the planet. The orbs landed all over the planet. One was discovered by a man named Manfred Von Karma an adventurer, strong fighter and scientist. Von Karma could feel the powerful energy from the orb, it then began to consume his mind. The power from the orb made him want more . Von Karma began experimenting on the orb trying to give it more power and each test began to affecting the creatures of Deru. The creatures of Deru began attacking people forcing them to defend themselves. The power the people possed was barley enough to hold off the creatures. They then decided to try to use the power of the orbs along with their magic and skills to defeat the creatures. The orbs powers made them stronger and allowed them to defeat the creatures. The people of Deru started making weapons that could channel the power of the orb to better defeat the creatures. A year had passed and the creatures were attacking more often until the sky turned gray and the image of a women towered over Deru. The women spoke "I am Makku goddess of Deru and keeper of the Destiny Orb the light that gave your planet light. Your world is in danger of being destroyed by a man named Manfred Von Karma,. He has created the polar equivalent of the Destiny Orb the Desolation Orb. The Desolation Orb is very powerful and dangerous I can not leave to stop him or i would put the safety of the Destiny Orb in Jeopardy. I need your best warriors to venture off and find Von Karma to save your planet and every one on it."

Rules

1. No god-moding
2. Obey cool off and use time for the time and space orbs
3. And other basic RP rules

(Start out with only 3 orbs)
Orb chart

Elemental orbs

Fire

Water

Earth

Wind

Thunder/ lightning

Ice

(Can not be used) Destiny Orb / Desolation Orb (von Karma has it)

Spirit orbs

Light

Dark

Dream

Time (20 second cool off time ability to slow revers and speed up time 5 second use)

Space (teleportation up to 10ft and barriers 10second cool off time),

Illusion

Class

Dual wielder (weapons can be different but it has to be two they can combined)

Heavy user (uses heavy big weapons)

Book mage (uses a book of spells can use orbs to make spells stronger or different great at healing)

Gunner (uses up to 3 types of Guns all able to use orbs)

Staff user/ staff mage (uses staff to attack or uses spells from a distance

Sword user (can have up to 5 different types of swords)

Hybrid (part Human part Animal strong at hand to hand combat doesn't really use weapons that are not attached to hands or foot they can have armor that is able to use orbs to boost how they fight.)

If you use dual guns you would be under the class of Gunner not dual wielder

Character sheet (Can make two at max)

Name:

orientation:

alignment: (Good or with Von Karma)

Height:

Weight

Class: (sorry but only one class per character

Appearance:

Weapon(s) : (can also show a picture)

Village: (Make up one)

Orb(s) :

special move with weapon and/or orb(s) : (add name of attack and Description)

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 11:20 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name: Manfred Von Karma

orientation: Straight

alignment: Evil

Height: 6,3

Weight 160

Class: Sword user

Appearance:

(please log in to view the image)

Weapon(s) :

Village: Skelhell (no one but Von Karma and his servant(s) know about for now)

Orb(s) : Desolation Orb

special move with weapon and/or orb(s) : Death wave (summons a wave of creatures of Deru to appear if they are dead they come back as zombies but can be destroyed.)

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 11:48 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

If you need me to answer any questions don't be afraid to ask I will post my character later

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 11:49 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Looks cool, I'll make my char. when I get back on.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 12:04 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Also the limit on special moves it two

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 12:20 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Kadonae Hikari

Orientation: Straight

Alignment: Good

Height: 5ft 12inch

Weight: 112lbs

Class: Dual Wielder

Appearance: [Attached Image]

Weapon(s): Dual Hulle Granz [Twin Scimitar Blades enveloped with the Lightning Orb]

Village: Akemi (hidden spring behind a dense forest)

Orb(s): Light / Lightning / Illusion (if allowed 3, if only allowed 1, Lightning)

Special move with weapon and/or orb(s):
-Supreme Lightning Blade: High Level Technique. Only possible with the combination of a Sword-Type weapon and the Lightning Orb. Using the power harnessed from it to send a thrusting strike enveloped in lightning. Highly concentrated power, that at the moment of strike, strikes hotter than the temperatures of a Sub-Nova.

Attachment: kadonae, rp char..jpeg
This has been downloaded 257 time(s).

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 02:21 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

2nd Character

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Tsukiko Hikari

Orientation: Unknown

Alignment: Sides with Von Karma (not willing, being controlled)

Height: 5ft 12inch

Weight: 133lbs

Class: Sword user

Appearance: [Attached Image]

Weapon(s):
1st: Sword of the Order- A Typical Steel brand sword issued by an Order existing from Akemi. Typically used, no special abilities.

2nd: Apocalypse- A broadsword typically required by a female figure to use two hands though with the increased strength can wield with one. When outside of battle it seems to weave into a smooth form while in battle it spreads into a wided edging with a broad hilt.

Others are unknown at this time.

Village: Akemi (hidden spring behind a dense forest)

Orb(s): Fire / Dream (Fire if only 1)

Special move with weapon and/or orb(s):
-Sub Nova: A use of simply the Fire Orb, concentrating the surrounding oxygen to a combusting flame that releases a devastating explosion burning everything within a mile+ radius (may be edited later)
(more will be added later)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 02:37 PM
Bladewind

Name: Speculum

Alignment: Von Karma

Height: 6,2

Weight: 140

Class: Gunner

Appearance:

Weapon(s) : two silver revolvers

Village: Tempestas, a village in the mountains constantly plagued by powerful wind

Orb(s) : Time

Special move with weapon and/or orb(s) :
Bulletstorm
Using his power over time Speculum fires and reloads his revolvers incredibly fast, unleashing a hail of bullets either very thick into a certain direction or more thinly all around him.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 05:57 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bladewind
Name: Speculum

Alignment: Von Karma

Height: 6,2

Weight: 140

Class: Gunner

Appearance:

Weapon(s) : two silver revolvers

Village: Tempestas, a village in the mountains constantly plagued by powerful wind

Orb(s) : Time

Special move with weapon and/or orb(s) :
Bulletstorm
Using his power over time Speculum fires and reloads his revolvers incredibly fast, unleashing a hail of bullets either very thick into a certain direction or more thinly all around him.

Age 20, 6ft 2, and Male that only weighs 140 lbs O_o?

o.e what is he a stick figure?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 06:02 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

No offense >.>

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 06:02 PM
Bladewind

Was in a hurry so I just quickly wrote random numbers. I forgot that you can't edit posts after 15 minutes... ^^

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 08:55 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Regelion when you get on will you tell me if my characters are approved :O

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 10:44 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

approved but you guys do know i said you can have up to 2 special moves you didn't have to put just one

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 10:47 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol I know but that means I can save for one incase I come up with one a little bit later.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 10:49 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name: Regelion Mura

orientation: Straight

alignment: Good

Height: 6,0

Weight: 155

Class: Dual Wielder

Appearance:

Weapon(s) : Mini scythe that is arms length

and a medium sized katana like sword with small sized holes in the blade. (same sword in the picture just with holes both weapons same length)

Village: Sakura flame

Orb(s) : Fire, Water and lightning

special move with weapon and/or orb(s) : Swift fog: By combing both weapons with the fire and water orbs in each he throws the his weapon like a boomerang past his opponent making a dense fog from the water and heat and finishing off with a cross back attack.

Exploding thunder: By combing both weapons with the water and lightning orbs when come in contact with anything other then him it explodes with combining water and thunder

Old Post Oct 19th, 2010 12:32 AM
starryknight

Name: Madison

orientation: Bi

alignment: Good

Height: 5'5

Weight 108

Class: Hybrid

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Weapon(s) : N/A

Village: Bosque Durmiente

Orb(s) : time, earth, fire (Sorry I don't know if I'm allowed to reuse orbs)

special move with weapon and/or orb(s) : Flash Fire- uses time, fire and earth to a river of lava to come at her opponent like a flash flood.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2010 02:17 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Approved starry ^_^ ^o^

Old Post Oct 19th, 2010 03:44 AM
starryknight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regelion1
Approved starry ^_^ ^o^
thanks big grin

Old Post Oct 19th, 2010 10:34 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

*gasp* Starry you and me are venturing together!? HIZZAH! Try not to burn me this time ^__^

Old Post Oct 19th, 2010 12:25 PM
starryknight

I'll try not to but if I do a little kiss might help. ;p

Old Post Oct 19th, 2010 07:12 PM