KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Immortal (RP)

Immortal (RP)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

Immortal (RP)

A peaceful day in the busiest of cities in the western hemisphere of Aquas, (basically Earth) suddenly the sun is blacked out and darkness falls over the world. A bright light flashes in the sky just before the darkness fades away. Two figures are now floating in the sky seemingly fighting, one is a hooded figure with a mist of shadows around it and a large scythe in hand. The other figure is dressed in white cloths and is also hooded but she seems to sparkle in the sun she is also carrying a weapon that looks to be a sword she also has a shield. The two beings clash in the sky for some time before the dark hooded figure is impaled with by the white ones sword. The sky turns purple and every one on the planet begins to glow and they fill the most alive they have ever felt in their whole pointless lives. The dark figure fizzles out and the white figure begins to descend as she does the streets begin to fill with the curious civilians but a men driving a car and looking up at the sky hits one of the pedestrians, he is thrown back in to the crowd with his head spit open, people began to scream and panic. The seemingly dead body begins to move again as the man sits up, he holds his head to try and stop the bleeding. Someone from the crowd moves to the mans side and looks him over then gasps, "This man should be dead! I know, I'm a doctor" he shouts. Everyone seems to have forgotten the descending being but it lands in the middle of the crowd in front of the injured man. The figure speaks in a female voice, "Well duh hes alive idiots, I just banished death..." she takes off her hood and reveals her beautiful face"What, its like you never seen an Alterres(they are very rare and very powerful beings of the cosmos)" she shrugs and moves toward the wall of people, they part and let her through with their mouths open. The world is changed drastically as the people of Aquas are not effected by death any longer, some even find that they have new abilities that of great powers only known in books an movies.

Descend into Madness

It has been two weeks in this planets time (from what I'm told) and I have still been unable to leave this little blue planet even with teleportation and a hyper wrap would surely destroy this planet. Also All hell has broke loose, it would seem my fight with Aqua's Death had some effects on the people here, they are all immortal and whats worse I believe some small pieces of my power broke off and found host in the inhabits of this world. I am to blame for this madness but an Alterren is an observer I should not get involved with this planet, no matter how they beg and plead for me to do something I must remain un-involved.

The Alterren waves her hand over a hologram tablet and it disappears, this technology is not of this world but the world she had previously visited. Aqua's technology is far behind the last four planets she had been to and with a quick scan of this planets history she knew they were not ready for anything to advance, they would probably destroy themselves.

The Alterren stood on the top of the highest building of the city called New Fortitude and looked down at all the rioting and the looting, with no fear of death the whole planet went mad.

Anastasia (as she is known on this planet by) sighed, "do these primitives need to be chain down by death to act like a civilized species," she says to herself with the sun shinning down on her. Anastasia looked up to see the now light purple sky, it was taking awhile for the sky to return to its original blue color but she didn't care, she liked this color better.

The Alterren jumped off her spot from the building and slowly descended down into the city were chaos had taken over, her bare feet touched the hot street of a moment but the ground she touched turned in to lush green grass. Anastasia walked slowly down the street, her whole body shined and gave off a pressure that every one could feel. All of the crazy people stopped and look at the Alterren then ran out of sight, it was true that her people did not get involved with others but that did not stop her from taking a walk in the city.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 03:57 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gen was on a park surrounded by women and children as the ohhed and awweed at the performance. Gen stood on top of a huge rubber ball balanced on one leg with the other leg straight up in the air holding an even bigger rubber ball. Gen then pivoted his body turning into a back-flip allowing the ball above him to drop onto the ball below him. Gen landed right on top of the bigger ball upside down in a handstand balancing on both balls the crowd cheered and put money in a jar it was time for him to end today's show he could hear people looting in the distance. He pushed off of the balls landing on his feet and quickly deflated them bowing to the people and then he was off after grabbing his cash he climbed up a tree and was headed towards the looting. Gen put his hood on slightly covering his face parcouring from tree to tree till he came across the shopping district. Gen jumped from a tree to the top of the building being looted he grind at the 7 people stealing and 1 guy was next to them about to rape some women Gen then yelled out knowing he had to help. "The blast god spots the evil poisoning the streets and now he will smight you hard" Gen then jumped down landing next to them the looters quickly dropped their things and circled Gen even the rapist moved towards him. Gen cracked his neck and one of the men ran at him Gen jumped over him catching him in the neck with a backwards chop leaving him unconscious on the floor the. After seeing this the looters started pulling out weapons knives and a few poles. One of the looters swung a pole at Gen but he just grabbed it and pushed him backwards. The guy was about to attack again till Gen said "I would look at your weapon i were you." The guy stopped look at the pole that Gen charged slightly and in that instant it exploded pushing the looter and 4 others with him knocking them out. He charged it enough to hurt them not to kill them Gen then looked at the last three guys they dropped theirs weapons and ran. Gen shook his head no then picked up a rock the size of his fist and threw it at them. When it got close enough the rock exploded sending them into a wall knocking them out. Gen then walked up to the women that was about to get raped and picked her up off the ground she quickly thanked the hooded man and ran off to some where safe. Gen then spotted an extremely cute Anastasia and walked up to her. "hellow beautiful how can the great Blast fist help you."

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jun 24th, 2011 03:51 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Lucifer walked through the streets of New Fortitude with no interest in the chaos around him. In fact it almost seemed like he wasn't even aware of the ongoings. Men and women screamed in both pain and ecstacy. It did not matter to the vampyre, why should it? These people were too obssessed with their own pleasure and wellbeing that knew no bounds now that they had become immortal to actually care about the rest of the universe. Lucifer was different, he would use these newfound powers to spread the teachings of his religion throughout known and unknown space. He had been given the tools, all that remained was to crush the vampires with them. A smile appeared on the vampyre's features. Finally, after all this time, the civil war would end. His kindred would be united under one belief.

All of a sudden he felt a strange sensation. It was like that fateful day two weeks ago. Incredible energy was emitted by a woman and she was only a few metres away from him. Immediately he made the connection between the sudden immortality of everyone on this planet and the slight difference in power surrounding the being. Something had happened to her and her immense power had been distributed among the planet's residents and anyone visiting, as was the case with Lucifer. The ends of his mouth curled upwards. The great Blast Fist? It would appear that someone had decided to become a hero.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2011 11:01 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

The Alterren laughed at the "GREAT" Blast Fist, the thought of this human coming up to and flirting with her was just a riot, she had been to many planets and lived for a very very very long time but this was the first time she'd been flirted with. "No, human I am quite alright but thanks for asking," she said sarcastically. Anastasia smiled at the Great Blast Fist, "That was very valet of you to help that woman, I'm [leased to see someone on this planet hasn't lost their minds.

Anastasia had noticed some one not of this planet was close and watching them and suddenly the alterren was in front of the of the man but still with Gen, "umm you obviously don't belong, I noticed you when I did the scan of this planet vampire I believe? I've been to your war stricken world before but I didn't stay long."

-------------------------------
Body's and blood were laying in the streets of a small town just out side of the big city, Athena stood in front of the last man of the gang of super humans that tried to take over the town. The young girl had been impaled with a metal pipe that she was now pulling out of her chest, even though she would not die from her wounds it still hurt like hell. "Your gonna have to do better, we can't die remember?" The man started to reply but before he could used her telekinesis to strangle the mans neck and left him off the ground and then with a quick motion ripped his head off like she had done with the others, they weren't died just unconscious if they they were stitched back together they'd wake up.

Athena fell to a knee clutching her wound hoping she wouldn't pass out, suddenly the towns doctor came into the the streets. "Ah, Athena some more baddies? I'll take them off your hands." the good doctor says. "Yeah, thanks Dr. Stein but first do you think you can heal me too?" The doctor had received healing powers ironically, he smiled and made his way to Athena well two of his hooded assistents came out of his office and started dragging the bodies into the office. The doctor put his hand over Athena's wound and a light came from his hand and the wound started to close. "Thanks very much Dr. Stein, well I have to get home before my aunt gets worried, bye!" Athena said with a smile and teleported home. Stein smiled wickedly, "No, thank you for the specimens..."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2011 06:34 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gen grew a little red from talking to such beautiful women but his color returned as he straightened up. It was a little embarrassing seeing here laugh he thought she had a cute laugh. "Well I'll help you if you need it because that's how The Great Blast Fist plays this game called life."
Gen stood there his hood over his head casting a shadow over his face, he had it this way to show he's in hero mode and so he couldn't easily be identified there were too many problems having people know your identity. Then it dawned on him she called him human saying as if she wasn't it made him curious to what she was. Sure he was a_Sarunokoe but he was still human. " Sorry if I said rude beautiful but you said human is that to say your not but what are you per-say." Before she could answer she had called out to someone allowing the words vampire to come out of here mouth. "Wait Vamp what?" Gen was confused he had heard about the existence of Vampires but he had never seen one up in person. He was a little excited and it made him want to spar with this person. He had heard the Vampires where strong , fast ect but he wanted to experience it for himself, but provoking him might be a bad thing it was said that many vampires could rip someone's throat out._

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 11:34 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

The vampyre looked at the alterren, a mix of anger and respect in his eyes. He was amazed at the speed with which she moved and her power radiated even more intensively this closely. But he wouldn't be insulted, even if it was out of a misunderstanding: "Vampyre. I am a vampyre, not a vampire. Please note the difference in pronounciation." Lucifer turned toward the one that had called himself Blast Fist, inspecting him. There was definetly strength in him and Lucifer could feel that he was eager to fight. But whatever powers he possessed, he wouldn't be worth it. Lucifer turned away, looking at the sky: "It would appear that you should return to our planet for a while. Since the rise of the vampyres, all those petty little wars have disappeared and only two factions remain. And even those two have forged a truce." He turned away from the buildings that were partially bloodspattered from idiots testing their immortality. His eyes meeting those of the alterren once more he spoke with a sudden gentleness and love in his voice, a strong contrast to his normally harsh and slightly arrogant tone: "It is like a flower that is finally allowed to bloom. A truly beautiful flower."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 07:24 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Anastasia laughed at both of the strangers, they were both full of character, the alterren didn't have to read their minds two know what they were thinking but it never hurt. The alterren was in two places at once having two conversations it was quite interesting.

"Aye I am not human nor from this world. I came two visit this planet as I do all planets but I was attacked when I entered the atmisphere by the being you people call death-" she was a bit surprised that the human heard her say vampire, "Ah, yes there seems to be one here but not a vampire it seems but a vampyre." she chuckles.

"I wish I could but for the time being I'm bound to this world unless I destroy it and I'm no destroyer of worlds," Anastasia said hearing the change in his voice to a more softer tone. "So vampyre, what is the difference between the vampires and the vampyres? I'm afraid I do not keep up with other worlds politics."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2011 10:55 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gen thought about what she had said his hands crossed nodding in agreement to her story. Then he placed his finger in the air showing he got it. "So your a space babe awesome I accept". Gen grabbed both of_Anastasias hands placing them together in his as he looked into her eyes trying to show his passion. "My beautiful space women may I be gifted with knowing your name." It never came to Gens mind that she was one of the figures he had seen in the sky the day he got his abilities. Sure it's not often that he sees death himself but to be able to see that far and identify anything or anyone was beyond his vision so it was only natural for him not to know it was her that night. Gen then looked behind_Anastasia at the Vampyre curious about him when he heard her ask him about the difference between a Vampyre and a Vampire. He did find it neat that she could make a clone of herself but that wasn't the point. "Yeah so what is the difference between a Vampyre and a Vampire."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 11:44 AM
Bladewind

Lucifer nodded as the wonderous alterren declined his offer. Of course there would be some negative side to all of this. But it was pretty shocking to discover that Anastasia's departure would be the end of this world and it's seemingly immortal inhabitants. Naturally she asked about the difference between the two factions. Lucifer wasn't one to refuse such information: "Not so long ago, vampyres did not exist yet. However, a new religion formed and started to gain power among us. Thus the vampyres were formed. Unlike vampires, who rarely leave our birthplace, and then only to rampage on unprepared planets, we travel the stars in as great a style as every other race. An even greater difference is that we vampyres do not randomly drink the blood of a humanoid. We go about it with a little more restraint and organization. If that makes us more or less dangerous is up to others to decide." What he did not say was the goal of the vampyres. To find the colonies that the vampires had, millenia ago, founded and lost contact with, and convert them. No other race had any business knowing that the vampires, who were thought to be powerful but kept from becoming the greatest threat to everyone else by the pure maths of population, were maybe even more numerous than some other races.

Lucifer left the pair to themselves and walked over to a collapsed building to sit down in the shade of it, silently cursing the heat of the sun. It was something that he had never understood. Why was his race so susceptible to the damned suns?

Last edited by Bladewind on Jul 12th, 2011 at 05:35 AM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2011 05:33 AM
starryknight

"Oh my, you send me all a flutter," Anastasia replied and suddenly a just of wind blew around the alterren flowing gently threw the clothes that covered her then her body transformed into hundreds of butterflies that swirled around Gen. "Maybe next time you'll get my name but for right now I have to be somewhere.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2011 09:14 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gen watched as the beautiful alterren turned into butterflies and flew away _telling him maybe next time. He was I little sad she could have gave him a kiss to remember her by but he had to live with the mystery of not knowing her name. At that moment Gens watch began to beep and he became troubled he wanted to take to the Vampyre but couldn't at that time. Gen picked up _pieces of broken tech and placed it in a bag taking off. He wasn't focusing on the time and collecting this was bad. Gen ran jumping from rooftops and finally into trees where he disappeared into the leaves of a giant tree. Gen was panting making his way to a door in the tree top that opened to what looked like a home. Gen walked till he came to a door with a mail slot he then took the bag and dumped the tech into the mail slot after the bag was emptied he waited then the door opened. Gen was nervous taking his hood off he walked into the dark doorway withe door closing behind him . He felt his way throughout the dark and onto a chair and began surveying the darkness till a blinding light shined in his face easing with him then someone spoke "what is this you _brought do you think this is a joke" "See what had happened was" "please just don't speak Gen because you know I need those parts without them I can't make my super awesome inventions" The room then became brighter revealing _numerous amounts of tech and a man with Glasses sitting in a chair in front of Gen. On top of _the mans head was a light that blocked the view of his face till he turned it off and took the light off his head. "So Gen tell me what went wrong" "Well Cane bro I did a performance for the people in the park cause dude we need money. Then I later stopped a rape and robbery. Then I met a extremely beautiful girl and a Vampyre. Lastly I got the alarm and I picked up all the tech I could find rushing back here." "Everything was acceptable excuses except the extremely beautiful girl and the Vampire." "No Cane he's a Vampyre different Vampyres are less ruthless bloodthirsty and political or something I forget." "Well you know what happens now" "come on bro please I'll get more tech tomorrow I promise" Cane placed his hand on Gens shoulder and lifted his glasses with other hand. "Relax Gen brother Cane is not going to hurt you" "Your not good" "Just his powers are" "WAIT WHAT!" At that moment Cane began shocking Gen causing Gen to take the pain while gritting his teeth. He hated it but it was Canes way of playing around because it's not the pain that Gen hated it was the numbness afterwards. Cane had stopped and sat down In his chair working with the little bit of tech Gen brought him. Gen sat still his body halfway numb this was the sucky part Gen didn't mind the shock cause it helped him build up resistance to being shocked by other things and people so it was good but the after effects sucked numbness of the body which Cane knew Gen hated. While he sat there all he could think about was the face of the beautiful girl and how he was going to get Can back for making him Numb. After the numbness wore off Gen made his way to a room that was different from the rest of the tree house. Made by Cane specifically for the use of cooking seeing as they live in a tree fire was a bad thing. So Cane made the room out of none burnable material they fond in a junk yard. Gen was not the best cook ever but was better then Cane and he knew his way around food and a kitchen. Gen began to make some curry w/rice for the both of them. After the food was finished Gen added a lot of spice to one of them. Walked to Canes room. Gen offered the plate to Cane, Cane thought Gen looked suspicious so he took the other one from him instead. Gen sat in the chair near Cane and began eating when Cane took a bite Gen looked up to see Canes face which was a bright red this caused Gen to laugh a little. He knew Cane would choose the other plate that's just who he was. Cane gobbled up all the food really quick and rushed out of the tree house towards a watering hole that he had Gen make for if their thirsty and dumped his face init the water to get the spicy taste out of his mouth. He knew he deserved it but the burning was horrible after he was done he went back to his room and continued to work on his tech. "It was too spicy make it better next time" Gen just laughed laying back in the bed looking up at the ceiling wondering about their powers and how they where going to change the world back to it's original self where there was hardly any crime and people could play in the streets and be out after dark. It was a big dream for a little person which always made him giggle. Till he had took a nap for a bit so he could feel charged for his hero work tonight and Cane was going to come with him.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2011 01:33 PM
Bladewind

Lucifer watched the alterren depart and decided that that was his que to leave as well. He started walking in the direction he had been heading to begin with, not wasting a single glance on the love crazed Gen. He had to find his shuttle before one of the natives decided to steal it. The wind started to pick up as he turned around a corner. He felt a bit relieved by the coolness of it. He was kind just wasn't made for planets this close to the sun. Focusing on what he would do once he returned to the flagship. First of all they would travel back home to destroy the vampires. With his new powers they would gain victory easily. Once the planet was united they could finally think about building an empire.

It has been too long. While weaker races conquered the stars within millenia of their existence, we, the perhaps most ancient of all, have been bound to our home by war. But we will rise. We will take the galaxies that we should have taken long ago. The Vampyres will finally gain significance in interstellar politics. Lucifer smiled. He made it all sound so easy. Truth was, as a counter to their long lives, reproduction was a... Painful process. While others grew by the billions every year, Vampyres were lucky to have a population of over one billion due to their constant wars and the low rate of newborns. Their only hope was the legend of the lost ones. Their first star travellers, if they had managed to keep peace long enough, somewhere out there, there would be a galaxy populated by Vampires.

Of course there was still the problem of converting the Lost Ones to Vampyres but Lucifer would worry about that once he found them. He looked up and finally spotted the dark shape of his shuttle. Of course there were a handful of punks trying to break into it. Lucifer's smile grew wider. His muscles flexed. This would be fun. As he approached the gang, chains started rising out of the ground. They were brutally spiked and their intent was clear.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2011 01:58 PM
starryknight

Athena teleported home but when she was able to see around herself she could see she was not home but some place outside on top of a building in the big city. She looked around confused not knowing what happened suddenly she heard someone clearing their voice, she turned and to her surprise she found the alterren seating in a large with her white clothes draping over her. Athena knew who she was, she was there in the city two weeks ago when the fight tool place. she slowly walked over to the woman never taking her eyes off her, "You, your the one who caused all this to happen, didn't you?! Because of you the whole world has gone bat shit crazy!"

Anastasia was not surprised the teen was mad at her, it was true that this madness was her fault but her expression didn't change after being yelled at. "Calm down child, I have called you here to try and bring back sanity to this world." she says in a calm and relaxed voice.

Athena calms down and takes control of her emotions, she knows that yelling at an all powerful being is not a smart thing to do and probably a quick way to be smited. "Okay I'm here, what is your big plan to stop the craziness?"

The alterren flashed a smile then her expression returned to being serious, "There is something in this city, something evil, it is emitting powerful waves of chaos that is causing the weak minded to go insane. You need to find and destroy it to bring order back to the city," she explained.

Athena listened to what the alterren had to say, she would do as the being said, she had no reason to lie and misguide her but there was something that didn't set right with her, "If you want it destroyed, why not do it yourself, why have me your certainly strong enough," she questioned.

Anastasia stood and slowly walked passed the girl and looked down at the darken city, "I cannot get involved, I am only an observer. It is true that I alone am responsible for all of this and I would love to set it straight but it is not my way. I can only help you humans by leading you all into the right directions and giveing advice." her voice was somewhat sadden.

"That must suck, to have all that power and not able clean up your own mess," she said and walked to the edge of the building where the alterren was. "Anyways, where is this place of chaos, can you at least telly me that?" she asked.

Anastasia smiled but it was hidden in the shadows of her hood, "of course I can show can, you can see it from here." she pointed and Athena's eyes followed her fingers and peered into the night sky not able to see, suddenly her eye sight improved and she could see it clearly, Athena rubbed her eyes and looked at the alterren, "did you do that?" she asked know already that she did. "Don't ask questions you already know that answer to child, you'll never learn that way." she chimed.

Athena looked frustrated at the alterren, "So I know where it is but why me? there must be stronger people that could do this," she asked. The alterren took off her hood and revealed her beautiful face and raven black hair, "I chose you because you were the right choice, now go. Their will be people that are drawn to you and will help you on this quest, they wont seem like likely allies but they will be there when you need them. Athena had more questions but before she could say anything Anastasia threw a cloth vale over her and she was gone from the roof and appeared near the entrance of the city park where the alterren had showed her.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2011 04:47 PM
Samurai100

Near where they were discussing, the sky lit up as a burst of flame shot up into the sky. A Purple haired young man dropped down into the midst of a cheering crowd. If you looked closely you would notice his lips had a scaly appearance to them. Licking his lips with a forked tounge, Sennelith suddenly sprouted large, reptillian wings and flew into the air.
Entertaining people was fun, they always loved the old fire eating routine, and now his job was all the easier. Whooping with excitement as the air rushed past his face, he fired off a couple of fireballs. Flying on, he revelled in the chaos of the moment, the heat, the thrill.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2011 08:27 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Cane was finished with the tech he was working on and moved his chair over to where Gen was sleeping cringing his hand over and over. His hand then sparked electricity around his fingers, he then lifted his glasses up a little touching Gen's hand shocking him. Gen woke up immediately yelling his hand now numb. "Dude what the hell!!" " Good your awake now we can head out on your "Hero duties"" "Why do you have to say it like that" "No reason" "So let's go I'll get my boomerang and we can leave" "Well you won't be taking your boomerang today I'm still analyzing it but good news I have new tech for us to test out" " Bring it on" Cane turned around and. Picked up a huge case of 50 metal plates about the size of _an egg 25 in red and 25 in blue he picked one up and squeezed it turning it into a disk about the size of a cd disk. Then he pulled out a pair of red Gloves and a belt and sneaker putting them down next to him this caused Gen to look at them but Cane diverted his attention back to the plates. "Okay Gen I've made these weapons for you these plates when squeezed turn into disks that I've made to work with your powers the blue ones are none lethal when u charge them and throw them it produces a net that will capture an enemy and using the energy you put into it to bind them to the object behind them. The red ones are sharp lethal and when charged can cut deep into metal causing the charge to spread making the metal object it touched to explode along with the disk." "So who's the gloves and belt for" _"For me the, gloves help me channel my electricity and the belt helps me to channel the electricity more around my body so are you ready meet you out side." Cane put on the gloves belt and sneakers he pressed a button on the side of the sneakers pulling out wheels turning his sneakers into AT's. Cane then pressed another button revealing a hole in the floor which he jumped down sending him down a slid. His AT's acted like regular skates till he added his electricity to it powering up the newly made engine. Gen put the plates into a divider based bag and pressed another button opening a panel in the ceiling. Gen jumped high getting into the hole touching the inside of the wall. Which then sky rocketed him out of the top of the tree into the air. Gen began to fall and adjusted his angle landing safely on a branch as he ran towards the town free running from tree to tree. At that moment The side of the tree opened shootting out Cane and closing behind him. Cane began skating towards the town right under Gen.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2011 03:22 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Deep in the sky a young female could be seen. She was floating near atmospheric heights above where clouds would rest yet none blocked her view. Her body was a tint of blue and she had a strong azure aura that enveloped her. She simply floated high, watching carefully down below. Her body began to flicker and suddenly a light penetrated the skies of the city as an azure light was seen coming down like a meteor and landing in the center of the city onto the streets causing a large crater outward with a radius of twenty feet as she stood in the center, though was moved down to one knee. She had her eyes closed and looked around, curious about the people that she had seen. It had been weeks since the incident and all that had changed was chaos being ensued.
Two thug looking men began to approach her, one holding a bat and the other with a knife in his right hand behind his back. The one with the knife had sunglasses at night, the girl was confused about why he would wear such a thing when the night is already black. "Hey girly" spoke the man with the bat. "Those are some pretty fancy threads your wearin', bet they're worth something nice." The man began to approach. "Normally, I'd be scared of someone like you but-- since death ain't relative no more." The man stopped speaking and grabbed the girls wrist, then tugged her forward. She said nothing but gasped a bit at the sudden jerk of her arm as she was pulled into a lean toward him. She said nothing but lowered her head as hair would cover over her eyes. The man smirked as he stared at her outfit, then he licked his lips and reached his hand toward her cleavage to feel. Her body began to rise in a release of power as his hand came near her skin, suddenly his wrist was enveloped with light and blood burst out from it as his hand was severed before it could reach her. "What the--!?" the man began to shout in pain, stumbling back away from her. Both men now quickly became fearful as they moved away from the crater, seeming to crawl away as the girl began to rise from it as her body would levitate with a mass of psionic force. "Wh-Who the hell are you!?" the two men yelled as the man's partner with the knife threw it through the air toward the girl. She raised her right arm in front of her face and the knife dug into her arm instead of her as her eyes were seen with a deadly glare.

"Call me Celiey.." nothing but a scream was heard from the two men as suddenly blood was seen bursting outward into the sky from that area, a radiation of high power can be felt through the city with a psionic feeling behind it.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2011 07:04 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

The sound of something slicing through the air. Unbelievable pain. Blood. A scream. Another attack on the approach. Tearing of flesh. A chorus of suffering. It all happened within seconds. He looked from one of his friends to the next. One of them was bleeding from a large gash across his chest. The chest heaved with pain, ribs showing between redcoloured skin. His horrified gaze travelled on to the next body. The mutilated humanoid form was hanging from a street light, or rather, had been impaled by it, having been flung with so much power that the blunt object was now leading through the left shoulder. Such raw strength... Hadn't it been for their immortality, these men would have been dead before they were even fully aware of the attacker. As his head slowly turned to look at the others, he strafed his own torso with his eyes. He could clearly see where the chains had opened his stomach, tearing him open. He tried to breathe calmly as he looked upwards, away from the horrible wound. That was a mistake.

For now a more terrifying sight than any of the bloodshed was burned into his mind forever. He gasped for air. There stood a figure, clad in strange, alien armour. Unlike anything the man had seen before. It looked less like something that could protect it's wearer than some kind of art. It was infinetly ornate and shone in the moonlight as it clung closely to the body of the figure. Even through the fear, the man recogized a symbol that could be found on the creature before him several times. It was a cross, dark crimson in colour. It was the heraldry of this being, he was sure of it. Finally his raised his eyes even further up, looking at the pale features of the assailant. His whitesilverish hair blew into his face with the wind, swaying back and forth as a pair of dark red eyes looked back at the scared gang member. A small smile started to form on those thin lips. Only now could the heavily bleeding man take his gaze from the beautiful being and look at the chains that surrounded it. Some of them were dripping with blood, but under the man's fearfilled eyes, the liquid of life disappeared, seemingly being absorbed into the silver weapon of murder. As one of the many chains rising out of the ground around the figure raced toward him, the man's last thought before impact was full of false realization. He must be an angel. A messenger of the heavens, sent to make us realize our sins.

Blood flew into the air. The fight, if it could be called like that, was over. Lucifer let the Chains of Torment sink into the ground again, the smile still on his face. Nothing like shedding blood in the darkness of night, with the moon and stars to pour their cold light upon the scene. Breathing in deeply as the last chain disappeared, Lucifer looked up at the sky. It was strangely peaceful, with the sounds of battle sounding in the distance, sounding muffled to the Vampyre's ears. But suddenly one specific sound was crystal clear to him. He looked slightly to his right to see blood flying into the air. Not soon after, a wave of psionic power washed over him. It was exhilerating. He licked his lips. What stunning strength. This was to be investigated. The natural predator inside Lucifer located the location and he raced toward it. The fight had been close, so even while the blood was still in the air, the Divine General reached a strange figure standing in a crater obviously created by her. He gave the bodies of the two men a quick glance before looking down at the girl again. Somehow he knew her name, perhaps it had to do with the psionic energy from before. He whispered the word, rolling it around his tongue, tasting it: "Celiey. What a pleasure to meet you."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2011 07:22 AM
starryknight

Anastasia Sat in her in a giant throne made of stone that she had created and rested on it, although she did not need to sleep she was able to regain lost strength while sitting still. The night was beautiful it was her favorite part of the day but on this planet it was ruin by the ignorant that could not control their greed and sought to abuse their new found immortality. The alterren felt that there was battles near but but two beings stood out from the rest, one was the vampyre that she had spoke to earlier and one was something she didn't know, she felt somewhat part of this world but not at the same time then suddenly a wave of power washed over the area and caught her curiosity even farther.

The alterren appeared above the fighters floating in the moonlit sky, her loosely fitted wrappings swayed in the energy around her and four winged female figures flew around her, they were also in white but robes covered their bodies and a plate of metal covered their eyes and most of their faces save for their nose and mouths. Anastasia nods and the four creatures break up in to twos and heads to the bloody scenes and begins to put the men back together and and heal the wounds. Anastasia had dispatched many other creatures like this around the world to ensure that the humans that were ripped to shreds in battle would be able to be whole once more, she felt it was the least she could do since this was all her fault.

Anastasia floated silently waiting to be noticed, she would not start a conversation but not turn one down, despite her being an observer she loved to interact with people and learn as much as she could, even with her mass knowledge and Celiey was something even she had not seen before.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2011 01:46 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Celiey would sense the feeling of the being coming as she would slowly begin to levitate once more even higher, now floating twenty feet from the ground and even further from the crater as she turned her eyes. She noticed the vampyres existence but did not acknowledge it as her eyes would fall onto the woman in white as she arrived. She did not speak to her, she would not be the first to exchange words. Celiey would hold her right hand out as if to offer something to the woman as a blue crystalic orb would form in the palm of her hand and begin to glow with a crystal formation in the center of the orb. "A Present.." She waited not for a response, as the orb would slowly float through the air and halt before the woman in white. The orb contained a presence of life though that presence was not clear. It had no aggression intended toward the woman.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2011 03:18 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

There was no response. Not even a quick glance. Instead the figure rose into the night sky. The smile dropped from the lips of the Vampyre. Apparently he was not interesting enough to attract the being's attention. Lucifer had expected something like this, had been prepared to be ignored, but the fact that he hadn't even been spared a fraction of the now clearly female being's time was frustrating indeed. He turned his head to see what was the focus of the scene, though he could already feel who it was. There was no emotion on his features as he offered a slight bow in greeting: "Alterren. What a pleasant surprise to be honoured with your presence twice within only a few hours." But even as he forced a perfectly imitated smile onto his lips, he closed up completely. Seeing the mysterious woman start forming something in her palm, Lucifer bowed once more to the Alterren, this time as a farewell, the scar to his honour slowly sliding into his voice: "I see that you have business with eachother. I had no intention in disrupting it." There was no agression in his voice, only pain at the icecold refusal to acknowledge his existence: "Please accept my humble apologies. I shall not take any more of your precious time from either of you." With that, he turned on his heel, focusing his whole being on one point in an attempt to dull the pain. The ship. He would set to repairing it and leave the planet. There was nothing left for Lucifer to do here. He had come to learn from the humbleness that life as frail as that of the natives inspired in sentient beings. Now that mortality had slipped from this world, there was no knowledge to be gained anymore. This trip had gone to waste. If not for the strange powers now resting inside him, Lucifer would have considered it a complete failure.

Once more he looked up at the sky as he walked toward his ship. The stars were unchanged but he could clearly smell and taste the blood that was still hanging in the air. As if the short mental return to the blue figure had triggered it, he could feel a soft light pour upon his back as whatever she had formed was completed. Hesitating for a second or two, Lucifer stepped out of it, he couldn't bear unnatural light spoiling the pure darkness of the night. Why had other cultures taken to installing lights for nightfall anyway? Were they afraid of the dark? It was a mystery to Lucifer as his lips finally started curling downwards at the disturbance in his peace among the shadows. But whatever caused the light was moving, so after a few seconds the darkness returned to it's place in the alley as the light dimmed, the source moving away from the beginning of the corridor among the houses. realising that he had been holding his breath, Lucifer let it out, not rushing himself as he continued to look upwards. What attracted his eyes to the sky and the stars that lay beyond? Was it the lifeless void? The potential of your dreams being fulfilled somewhere out there? He shook his head and continued on his path. He had only one dream worth dreaming. He wished for his race to stand united. Maybe it had been the kind light washing over him for a few seconds, perhaps it had been watching the barbarity unfold among this once peaceful planet? He knew the beauty that had once been akin to his home. The beauty of eternal night and darkness. The beauty of being neither the top nor the bottom of the foodchain, having to fight for one's survival at all times. The beauty of being able to indulge in whatever form of art one preferred, using the millennia at hand to learn it to prefection.

All of it was gone now. The endless night was alight with fire and flame roaring across the land. Survival was no longer between them and the other predators of the planet, instead being fought out amongst eachother. The only art that was being studied now was warfare and even that captured one's interest for only a century or two before you put it to use, or rather, were forced to do so. Lucifer realised it now. Instead of uniting the vampires into something greater, Purity had thrown them ever further apart, dividing them into two factions that couldn't even agree with themselves, thus causing hundreds of subfactions to fight for control over the others. Was this even about morality anymore? Or had was it simply the awakening of a hunger inside each and every one of them? The hunger for control that had slumbered within them since their creation being unleashed upon their once so simple society by the idea of a government? Trying to shake himself from his deep thought, Lucifer called upon his faith in Purity but with doubts having cracked the shield of faith, he could not help but return to those heretical thoughts again and again. With the ship coming into sight, his doubts started growing even stronger, questioning why doubting Purity made him a heretic. Was free thinking not something encouraged by their religion? So many questions that he didn't know the answer to. With a snarl forming on his lips, Lucifer looked back at the direction he had come from. Even though he knew it was ridiculous, he was starting to believe that those two abnormal women had brought this upon him. His life had been so wonderful... It had been so free and unrestrained without Purity there to restrain him. Lucifer's eyes widened, he had been intending to think back to his good moments with Purity to guide his life, but instead he had slipped and replayed the days before all of that. And now he couldn't get those happy pictures out of his mind.

Howling his rage and sorrow into the night with an inhuman edge to the painwrecked sound. It echoed off the buildings but he didn't allow it to fade, continuing until he could no more. Looking up at the beautiful sky as he sank to his knees with exhaustion, Lucifer couldn't help but curse it for bringing back all those memories of the past, when he had lain on the grass, looking up at the stars and dreaming up what wonderous worlds would await him should he ever dare to venture into the void. Then his eyes, as if guided by his accusiations, moved to the next target of his frustration. The beings of incredible power that were probably still talking to eachother about things beyond his understanding. His confrontation with the two of them had shifted something within him that he didn't want shifted. His beliefs were supposed to be untouchable, as demanded by Purity, but somehow they had been severely shaken by them. How come a journey meant to erase the last few doubts could end in having them being strengthened and multiplied? Lucifer shook his head again, a single tear running down his cheek. All had been shattered once more and now he would have to rearrange the pieces until he was finally complete. The ground around him had been torn apart by the now truly named Chains Of Torment. The tear dropped from the Vampyre's features, falling downwards as if in slowmotion. What a fool I was, am and will always remain.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2011 04:03 PM