KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Unhosted Christmas RP

Unhosted Christmas RP
Started by: Jedireaper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Unhosted Christmas RP

So I was sitting here staring at my screen trying to think of something to do... and bang! There it was staring me in the face; the Star Wars Sithmas thread of old, and it started me thinking that something is needed in the same vain as that in the Unhosted... and thus I am proud to present *drum roll* the Unhosted Christmas RP.

The rules are simple; have fun, play nice, and bring your characters and yourself! You may post your characters here if you so wish, but not at all necessary unless something special is abound. Think of this as a celebration that your characters can join in.

So if you are interested feel free to join in...

The environment is what ever we make it, there'll be a party hall for food and dancing and relaxing and sort of mini-games, who cares what I describe... Have fun...

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 11:55 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Wooohooo! Christmas Party! Turn on the music! Break out the nog and rum! Lets celebrate!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 06:06 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

you know, i've never actually had eggnog

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 06:11 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

me either o.o

but i likes me some rum!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 06:14 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

hmmm, i'm sensing a christmas adventure

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 06:15 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I've never had it either, but I like me some schnapps... never really had rum yet. *puts the music on* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN7LW0Y00kE

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 06:28 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

I smell tomorrows hangover...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 06:31 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i smell tonight's sick-time...

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 06:34 AM
DangerousBeauty

Drinking game! Whenever a minor tosses their cookies we take a shot!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 06:36 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

that might take a while, need something to get drunker quicker

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 06:38 AM
DangerousBeauty

nooo i want to remember at least half of the night. >.<

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 06:43 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

hmm good idea, lets record the entire night!

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 06:59 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

*stares*

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 07:03 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"You want to record this?" Rek asked pointedly as he entered the hall.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 07:16 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

any characters of ours?

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 05:53 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

yep!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 05:56 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

o.o *gets pushed out of the way by Benjii and Infernus* watch where the Hell you're going you bastards!

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 05:57 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rek watched the two of the strangest looking- zombies? Rek's eyes widened, and he snatched for his assault rifle, standing in one smooth motion, brought the weapon in line.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 06:24 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

both Benjii and Infernus stop, blink and laugh, pointing at the gun

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 06:26 AM
DangerousBeauty

Kat jumped up too. "Where?! What is it? Leaper? Brute? Oh dear god what the hell are those?!" She screamed when she spotted the two.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 06:27 AM