KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Nightmare Survival RP

Nightmare Survival RP
Started by: blobboy14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blobboy14

Nightmare Survival RP

Lets make an RP forum wher eyou just try to survive a hellish world. General rules are as folows:
No God like characters
characters are mortal
2 abilities allowed
character gets injured you play with the effects or get it fixed by normal means
2 characters allowed per player
I control creature appearance
give overall discription of your character
Limited ammo for ranged weapons
Character description:
Name: Dark One (aka Dark)
Height:6"4
Build: Muscular but about average size
Abilities: (list below) Agility 1/Inner Demon
Description: Gray-Black skin, Long Black hair, Face heavily scarred
Clothing: Tattered cloak, black rosarie with a human finger, blood staind hand wraps
Weapons: Twin knives that curve over the hand, an executioners axe

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 09:53 PM
blobboy14 is currently offline Click here to Send blobboy14 a Private Message Find more posts by blobboy14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mutantslark

Cool es me jew know who i am

Dr. Psyche
Height:7"2
Build:very mild build, no fat
Abilities: physiological perception( able to determine the mental state a person(s)/That month in Africa( able to set small traps)
Weapons:44. caliber revolver( favorite side arm) titanium crowbar (read to many zombie books)
Pale-white skin Medium brown hair, long-sleeve plaid flannel with black under tee-shirt, blue jeans,white tennis shoes, LARGE handle-bar mustache. and sun glasses.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 10:49 PM
Mutantslark is currently offline Click here to Send Mutantslark a Private Message Find more posts by Mutantslark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blobboy14

You wake up and get out of bed, you smell the usual smell of meat being cooked. Walking down staris feeling the rough wood under your feet, now toughened up from said wood. Walking down the stairs theres a sudden crash. Now running you notice that theres a light flickering from the room below that isnt normal. Tripping over the last step you fall flat on your face. Looking up you see your mother bent over the stove, her face burning on the pan she was cooking with; her neck slit. Running over to her not believing its happening you hear more noise outside but you dont care.all you know is that your mom is now dead. On your knees crying at your moms dangling legs something bursts through the wall throwing you back and your moms body across the room. A massive Zombified hound pinning you down about to rip out your throat. Your father suddenly grabs the hounds neck and throws it off you. He kneels and asks if your ok.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 11:12 PM
blobboy14 is currently offline Click here to Send blobboy14 a Private Message Find more posts by blobboy14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blobboy14

You tearily say you are and he says to hide, there will be time to mourn later. But as soon as he says that a massive bone claw pierces through his stomach and lifts him off the ground. He turns and cut the claw off with his long curved knife. More of the claws start to stab at him but he fends them off cutting many to the ground but one more gets him... it goes right through his chest and his body goes limp to the ground slowly dragging toward the hole in the wall. And suddenly he stops being dragged and a tall figure steps out. It seems to be engulfed in black flames but its body is that of a mutilated human body more bone than flesh. A low sad voice speaks in your mind. "It is truly a sad day. Such a great warrior cut down in his prime and in front of his own son..." The voice is oddly soothing... "Why do such things have to happen? Boy come to me and you may see what the horrors of this world look like."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 11:20 PM
blobboy14

You uncontrollably stumble over to it and look at your fathers body. Many stab marks with blood pouring from them covering his body. The figure speaks again. "I can take away your pain if you wish... give you the power to seek revenge on those who did this to him..." you look at the figure asking what he means. he reaches down and covers his finger in blood and says to remove your shirt and you do so. He draws demonic symbols on your body and face. And makes A rosary chain appear in his hand from the flames. It places the rosary around your neck it is cold to the touch. And it asks if you wish to have more power than anyone could imagine. You answer the only way you know how. "Yes" It breaks off its finger and puts it on the rosary and presses it to your skin. You feel cold spread from the finger all over your body like a thousand tiny tentacles. Unimaginable pain. You wake up in cold sweat clutching your dead fathers knives to your chest breathing heavy to see that your in your bunk.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 11:28 PM
blobboy14

Dr. Psyche already awake says "the dream again?" Dark replies "ya... you know that ability of yours is pretty creepy right? Knowing that I just relived my past."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 11:30 PM
Mutantslark

"well, we know that dark shit that emanates from dat weird tattoo is the most probable cause, and the sooner we find the guy behind this shit world ( turns toward the window ) the better"

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 11:52 PM
Mutantslark is currently offline Click here to Send Mutantslark a Private Message Find more posts by Mutantslark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blobboy14

Ya I know man but its been a long time and I dont even know where to start. And since we're in this military... not a whole lot of time to look either way.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 01:05 AM
blobboy14

But hey let's just get on with the day? No use in thinking of problems that we can't help right now instead of facing what's up for us today. (Leaves the bunk house and steps out into the court yard of a run down old world plantation.) It's not exactly like we can leave this place either way... the place controls all the water flow in the area, has a steady supply of food, and is constantly defended. All we have to do here is help in a few fights and up the defenses when need be. Though I do admit I wish I could find the bastard who gave me this power at the price of my family and previous life...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 01:41 AM
Mutantslark

Yea and its a good thing we met before we found this place, i mean the only reason these guys didn't shoot you on sight is because I'm here

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 02:30 AM
blobboy14

Ya that's a good thing, it wouldnt have ended well for either side hahaha I'd have some injuries and theyd have decent casualties. Seeing as how I'm the best blade fighter theyve ever had. (The leutenant walks up) "alrigt boys we've got a little assignment for you two. We're sending a supply caravan out to one of our allied fortifications and it needs protecting. How I see it is that if we're housing someone who's possesed by what we fight might as well send him on our worst missions" He gives Dark an evil grin.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 10:44 AM
blobboy14

Alright well when is the caravan leaving?(dark) In a half hour or so, don't be late though, you are and you get half your pay.(leautenant) Ok well are we going to be carrying our own supplies or the caravan bringing it. (dark) I forgot you're new here, you will always carry your own so get used to a little extra weight you can pick up your bags in the barracks. (leautenant)

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 09:47 PM
Mino8423

Name: Mr. Grimm
Height:6' 8"
Build: Thin athletic build, muscular but not ripped out like roid-rage
Abilities: Agility I, Engineering I
Description: White skin tone (tan/pale), dark brown/black hair, military cut, long scare on face (top of the right cheek to the bottom of the right cheek), skull painted on face
Clothing: Dark blue/black jeans, white t-shirt, black baseball cap, nike running shoes
Weapons: M1911 (standard military grade pistol), large rusted wrench, meat cleaver

Last edited by Mino8423 on Mar 23rd, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 11:11 PM
Mino8423 is currently offline Click here to Send Mino8423 a Private Message Find more posts by Mino8423 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkInnYbOY_15432

Name: VJ
Height: 6'1"
Build: Very skinny, with defined muslces in the bicep but they are very short of large.
Abilities: Agility I, Endurance I
Strengths: Running fast at long distances
Description: Dark jean shorts cut off past the knees, with a black hoodie and blacked out running shoes, which are very rugged. Long, nearly matted black hair.
Weapons: A pair of Colt .45s and a unusually lightweight machete.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 12:07 AM
SkInnYbOY_15432 is currently offline Click here to Send SkInnYbOY_15432 a Private Message Find more posts by SkInnYbOY_15432 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkInnYbOY_15432

(Please ignore above post, i need to edit thigns but cant since it's been more than 15 minutes)

Name: DJ
Height: 6'1"
Build: Very skinny, with defined muslces in the bicep but they are very short of large.
Abilities: Agility I, Endurance I
Description: Dark jean shorts cut off past the knees, with a black hoodie and blacked out running shoes, which are very rugged. Long, nearly matted black hair.
Weapons: A pair of Colt .45s and a unusually lightweight machete.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 12:39 AM
SkInnYbOY_15432 is currently offline Click here to Send SkInnYbOY_15432 a Private Message Find more posts by SkInnYbOY_15432 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mutantslark

Dr. Psyche)(whispering to dark) He definitively has something planed, but i don't think its aimed at us,It might have something to do with why he let us join up in the first place(lieutenant) oh, and before i forget, you will informed and meet up with some other new recruits,once u meet with the caravan. happy trails.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 01:14 AM
Mino8423

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WE ARE CHANGING WEBSITES... ALL INFO WILL BE CARRIED ALONG... ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REGISTER... THIS IS APPORIVED BY BLOBBOY14 HE IS RIGHT NEXT TO ME...
www . NightmareSurvivalRP . webs . com
SORRY LINKS COULDN'T BE POSTED
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 01:42 AM
Mino8423 is currently offline Click here to Send Mino8423 a Private Message Find more posts by Mino8423 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mino8423

ONE MORE THING PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR CHARACTER AGAIN

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 02:03 AM
Mino8423

Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 02:40 AM