KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » TEEN TITANS - Season One OOC

TEEN TITANS - Season One OOC
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

TEEN TITANS - Season One OOC

New TEEN TITANS - Season One

(please log in to view the image)

Metro City. 2015.

Our heroes are dead. Within the past 11 months, 7 of the worlds most revered heroes have been found dead. Half found brutalized in their own headquarters, the rest found murdered in their real world alter-egos. There are no leads, only suspicions. What scattered heroes remain have since forgone their roles as humanity's protectors. The world is exposed.

Of those deceased heroes, several of them had been secretly training a junior team. An insane ruined team of teen heroes who would eventually take their place. With their Teachers and guardians gone, a decision of whether or not to implement these teen heroes as a United front has begun.

You are one of those young heroes.

Torn between whether or not to continue your hero work, you've recently received an anonymous message to meet a mysterious benefactor who hopes to establish Project Titans.

----------

Character Sheet-

Character Name:
Code Name:
Appearance:
History: In the sense of whether or not your character was trained by a previous hero. If they were, feel free to create a mentor that has since been killed. Or if you'd like one but don't want to create one, I can make one for you based on your character sheet.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 12:58 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
Character Name: Cecily
Code Name:
Ability (or tech if any): Psychic, Mind control, and Astral projection.
Appearance:
Stands 5'4'' and has a very slim build. (See picture below.)
History:
Living to be what seemed to be a fairly normal life, Cecily was raised by average parents, who expected her to live an average life. It wasn't until she was about 12 years old that she began to notice that her perception of the world and what she could do was out of the norm. Keeping it from her family and everyone else, she has been unable to keep her abilities tame. Just this year, she finally left her home to seek out others who were just like her.
Likes: Reading, Nature, Nightlights, Music, Black coffee, Sweets, oddly fitted clothes.
Dislikes: Quiet, Ignorance, Immaturity, Fighting, spicy food.

It's shitty. :/ So I had to add in a few kinks to make it standout more. If you want me to add anything just let me know.

First approved character.

Mind control is an intense power. Will Cecily have any limits?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 01:00 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

We'll all have to have limits and/or weaknesses of some kind, so an added mandatory 'weaknesses' clause for the character sheet would probably be a good idea.

Now to bring my question to the right thread.

Originally posted by Sacred 117
Would it hurt to simply import Clive? I don't feel like I got to do enough with him.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 01:32 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I don't know Clive but as long as he's a full character sure, just know that anything that happened to him previously would be wiped out in the reboot.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 01:34 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

I'm well aware. He didn't receive any upgrades or anything, so it's no problem. Though, I'll probably make a couple of mild revisions before submitting him for review and approval.

As far as Cecily is concerned, a little more definition for 'psychic' might be necessary. Does it specifically refer to a specialty like telepathy or extrasensory, or is it a broad, all encompassing term for anything related to it? (This kinda goes back to "limits", as it's rather important to know what people are specifically capable or incapable of.)

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 01:53 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Post Clive's character sheet in here too

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 02:26 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

I forgot to ask; has Ushgarak approved this yet?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 03:12 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
since the place died off he said just start them yourself if you have people, last I heard

if there is any issue, we'll just move it to the existing Teen Titans game.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 03:29 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

OK. I just wanted to make sure there was no risk of getting shut down prematurely.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 03:41 PM
Quincy
Debaser

No worries, I've gotten Ush's approval

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 03:53 PM
Werewolf582

Character Name: Drake Vankirk

Code Name: Crossbones

Ability: Drake has the ability to manipulate the bones in his body. His abilities include growing, shaping, manipulating weight/density, use as projectiles/weapons, and etc.

Appearance:

History:

Drake was born into the head family of big time group of mobsters, that was currently in a time if war. He was raised around violence and death, never having the chance to live a normal life. At school, everyone looked down on him, even the teachers wanted nothing to do with him.

He had also gained some kind of unnatural ability to manipulate his bones. Although he kept it as a secret to prevent further problems, he began studying his new power and learning what all he was capable of.

He didn't hate his parents, nor did he hate anybody that was in thier gang. He simply hated the war that made his life miserable, and wished the violence would just end. During school, on his 10th birthday, he was called down to the office and was told that enemy mobsters had captured and killed his parents. Drake had then spent the rest of his birthday alone, while the other mobsters went out for revenge.

Drake had fallen into a deep depression after that, he grades began slipping, his personality had changed for the worst, and he began to get in a lot of fights. He no longer had cared for his life, he didn't care if he were to die the next day. And, after making the mistake of walking to school instead of riding with the other mobsters, he was pulled into an alley by the enemy mobsters.

They were trying to kill the last of the head family, in hopes of damaging thier moral. Drake was scarred, seeing one of them pull out a gun. He had been saying that he didn't care about his life, but when he was about to lose it here and now, he decided that he didn't want to die at such an early age. When the gun was pointed straight at his head, Drake lifted his hand, and shot out a bone that had sliced the guns top half off.

The mobsters panicked at what they had just witnessed, and were frozen when Drake had stood up. Drakes eyes became emtionless, as if he had no anger or sympathy towads the monsters. Sharp bones began popping out of his arms, legs, and his back. And he proceded to charge and murder the mobsters without any hesitation. That same day, he had disappeared without a single trace. The only clue anyone could find was on a camera, showing the boy talking to man with a mask.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 04:53 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Originally posted by Quincy
First approved character.

Mind control is an intense power. Will Cecily have any limits?

Yes. She's has a hard time controlling her abilities through rage and or through events that cause her to be upset. So instead of getting stronger, her abilities diminish. She has a hard time controlling her emotions (Much like Tera.)

Her abilities can really, honestly be compared to Raven's, but dimmed down a bit.

No worries. She's no god mod. smile

We could say fire could be a weakness as well.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 05:40 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

The Hood

Character Name: Secret
Code Name: The Hood
Ability: Trained in a variety of martial arts and fighting styles. Can vanish in shadows. Also known to wield a multitude of gadgetry to move and fight, grapnels, hooks and metallic (non-lethal) throwing stars.
History: One of Metro City's greatest heroes is also one of it's greatest Urban legends. A vigilante who stalks the shadows of the alleyways in the seediest parts of the city. The Hood would just as well break his enemies backs then tie them up for the police. Always considered an extremist and a bit of a violent hero, his attitudes towards "criminal scum" had him ostracized from The Hero Society. His intent to operate on his own was what has since caused him to avoid being murdered by this "Mask Killer" making the rounds against his former comrades. Although since he was removed from The Hero Society, he hasn't been seen in the public eye since...

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 05:50 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

So who all is around?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 06:08 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

Quincy, immaturerainbow, sacred, Maybe Starryknight, and myself. There are a few others, but I don't believe they will be in this RP.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 06:18 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Stoma The Swordsman

Name: Hibari Stoma
Code Name: Swordsman
Ability/Tech: A Sentient Sword named Soma-Dinh. A living sword with multi-faceted capabilities - one of which to change shapes in order to better affect the situation. Although it's only ever made of steel. The sword speaks to Hibari, and while he has it strapped within it's sheath, his increase in human ability grows to being able to move faster (not super speed) and increased strength. It does give him the ability to jump with superhuman abilities. Any and all of Stoma's powers are gone if he were to lose his sword or have it taken from him.
History: Hibari Stoma was born in Japan to an american father and a japanese woman. When Hibari was a young boy, his mother had taken him to a shrine in which was said a great samurai warrior had been killed. When the young man placed his hands upon the earth at the site, a great yellow light had enveloped him and this sword had become his. The sword spoke to him, and Hibari had a hard time discerning what it was that he was saying.

A japanese villain named "KuroMonger" sought out the boy for he knew the power within the blade, but Hibari was saved by a national hero - Shinobia - a female hero who likewise utilized a haunted weapon - twin kunai infused with the spirits of two sister Kunoichi. Shinobia took the young boy under her wing and trained him in the art of being a hero. When she had joined The Hero Society, she had brought Hibari with him, and was proud that his master had been inducted.

But only a short year later, and she would be dead.

Lost, the young hero in training didn't know what to do. He had no leads as to her murderer, and he stayed in their hidden dojo obsessing over bringing her killer to justice.

And that's when he received a message from an anonymous hero...

Sig by Scribble

Last edited by Quincy on Apr 20th, 2015 at 07:14 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 07:11 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Yes. She's has a hard time controlling her abilities through rage and or through events that cause her to be upset. So instead of getting stronger, her abilities diminish. She has a hard time controlling her emotions (Much like Tera.)

Her abilities can really, honestly be compared to Raven's, but dimmed down a bit.

No worries. She's no god mod. smile

We could say fire could be a weakness as well.

All of this sounds good to me.

I've created two characters to help fill out the roster itself. The Swordsman will be my main character on the actual team itself. The Hood a side character to help fill out the story.

Our team will obviously be smaller, but that's actually more of a help than a hindrance, as we can have more of an intimate game.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 09:40 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Originally posted by Quincy
All of this sounds good to me.

I've created two characters to help fill out the roster itself. The Swordsman will be my main character on the actual team itself. The Hood a side character to help fill out the story.

Our team will obviously be smaller, but that's actually more of a help than a hindrance, as we can have more of an intimate game.

I'm not big on god-like characters. Too many horrible RP fights that I've encountered. I'd rather suck up my pride and have my character lose a fight so I'm totally okay with weaknesses.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 10:18 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

I'm not big on god-like characters. Too many horrible RP fights that I've encountered. I'd rather suck up my pride and have my character lose a fight so I'm totally okay with weaknesses.

thumb upthumb upthumb upthumb up

BTW, I'm still curious...

As far as Cecily is concerned, a little more definition for 'psychic' might be necessary. Does it specifically refer to a specialty like telepathy or extrasensory, or is it a broad, all encompassing term for anything related to it? (This kinda goes back to "limits", as it's rather important to know what people are specifically capable or incapable of.)

(Also, why would fire be a weakness?)

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 10:47 PM
Werewolf582

(Also, why would fire be a weakness?)

A fear of burning to death. Or at least thats my guess.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 11:02 PM