KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Natalie Portman

Natalie Portman
Started by: jonas_weez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (126): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jonas_weez
bill the butcher

Question Natalie Portman?

Do you have the same mixed feelings about Natalie Portman?

In many public appearances I have heard her address certain subjects that turned me off but my loyalty doesn’t falter, I still appreciate the work she did in Leon the professional and that other movie she did what was the name roll eyes (sarcastic) oh yeah Star Wars episode I and II.

P.S. If you have any rare pics of her that would be cool smokin'

Attachment: natalie-portman%204.jpg
This has been downloaded 1313 time(s).

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 04:28 AM
jonas_weez is currently offline Click here to Send jonas_weez a Private Message Find more posts by jonas_weez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

oh god don't even get me started on her performance in the SW prequels

If you ask me she was just god f***ing awful in those movies she has absolutely no business acting in such a movie and GL is an idiot for hiring her and that Hayden guy

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 05:08 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

I havn't seen Star Wars or any of her other films but am i the only one who thinks she looks like Keira Knightly?

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 07:01 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

I think she is a very beautiful, talented and inspirational woman. She made me fall in love with the Star Wars films all over again, not that I wasn't a fan to begin with.

And KMC, she and Keira looked so alike when they were younger that Keira actually plays one of Queen Amidala's ((Portman's character in Star Wars)) handmaidens. Keira is her royal decoy, Sabe.

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 02:38 AM
Lyn is currently offline Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Portman was fine in the movies, but Hayden.... uck.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 02:39 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jonas_weez
bill the butcher

pics anybody, anybody at all. I don’t want to be the one doing all the work. big grin Happy Dance evil face

Attachment: natalie015.jpg
This has been downloaded 1544 time(s).

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 02:13 PM
jonas_weez is currently offline Click here to Send jonas_weez a Private Message Find more posts by jonas_weez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jonas_weez
bill the butcher

Happy Dance

Attachment: natalieportmanrspc1.jpg
This has been downloaded 1337 time(s).

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 04:18 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

eek! More!!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 05:56 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Reply to Lyn- i have a feeling i knew that about Keira.
Cant be bothered to watch Star Wars though.

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 06:54 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by jonas_weez
pics anybody, anybody at all. I don’t want to be the one doing all the work. big grin Happy Dance evil face

WHERE did you get that?? Please tell me where, and promise theres more yes eek!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 05:02 AM
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by KMC
Cant be bothered to watch Star Wars though.

If you're referring to the Original Trilogy--You don't know what you're missing, or if you've watched it, I can't believe people who don't like it

If you're referring to the Prequels--Good, don't.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 05:16 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

I hate Star Wars.. but shes fiine smokin'
Leon is one of my favouritest films smile

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 12:37 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jonas_weez
bill the butcher

Shocked

Smoke em from all around mad eek! laughing

Attachment: natalieportman1 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 1388 time(s).

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 05:05 AM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

M-O-R-E PICS PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 12:15 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

I dont feel the need to see any of the movies.

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 08:34 PM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

why not. Their brill

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 02:33 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

^Dunno just dont appeal to me i guess.

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 07:12 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Plz post more Nat cool

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 07:18 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I like Natalie a lot! I think her and Ashley Judd were great in "Where the heart is". I also like her as Padme, but to be honest that love stuff in SW Episode II disappointment me! The love scenes were just not very convincing. no

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 12:50 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

natalie portman is my all-time favorite actress. though i agree that her performance in star wars was not her best work, she's a very talented actress. i've seen her other films, and she's brillant in them. her performnace in the professional (aka leon) was amazing. she was only 12 at the time and it was her first movie. for those who haven't seen it, go and rent it. its really good.

i also gotta admire natalie for how intelligent she is. she just graduated from harvard and recieved her degree in psychology.

she's also really pretty and gorgeous. i'm jealous.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 01:19 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote