KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Bollywood Movies

Bollywood Movies
Started by: bollywoodcat1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bollywoodcat1

Bollywood Movies

I Love to Watch Bollywood Movies. Anyone here Like to watch bollywood Movies? Bollywood Movies are Boring or bad ?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2017 11:06 AM
bollywoodcat1 is currently offline Click here to Send bollywoodcat1 a Private Message Find more posts by bollywoodcat1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Depends on the movie, just like a movie of any language

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 11:47 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surajvines
Restricted

Account Restricted

Full of Desi Flavour bollywood movies are the best.
try to watch dhamaal or dhol movie of bollywood

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 08:54 AM
surajvines is currently offline Click here to Send surajvines a Private Message Find more posts by surajvines Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tom Riddle

Yeah, I agree sometimes Bollywood does make a mistake of making original movies, Which are really good.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:54 PM
Tom Riddle is currently offline Click here to Send Tom Riddle a Private Message Find more posts by Tom Riddle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Saw Lagaan (2001) this week.

"The people of a small village in Victorian India stake their future on a game of cricket against their ruthless British rulers."

What a great movie to watch! I don't normally watch Bollywood movies, but this one got such great reviews and I've been on a bit of a sports movie binge, that I decided to take a chance. And I loved it!

Whether you like sports movies, underdog movies, movies with good music or just simply good movies - I would recommend it. I scored it 8/10 (be warned, it's nearly 4 hours long - I ended up watching it over two evenings).

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 03:06 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
digiosmosis

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Saw Lagaan (2001) this week.

"The people of a small village in Victorian India stake their future on a game of cricket against their ruthless British rulers."

What a great movie to watch! I don't normally watch Bollywood movies, but this one got such great reviews and I've been on a bit of a sports movie binge, that I decided to take a chance. And I loved it!

Whether you like sports movies, underdog movies, movies with good music or just simply good movies - I would recommend it. I scored it 8/10 (be warned, it's nearly 4 hours long - I ended up watching it over two evenings).

I would suggest you to watch Dangal starring Aamir Khan. Its a story of the Indian wrestler who trains his daughter to bring gold medals in Common Wealth Games for wrestling.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 01:13 PM
digiosmosis is currently offline Click here to Send digiosmosis a Private Message Find more posts by digiosmosis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jane21august

You should watch Bahubali and Padmavat.Love those fiction movies. They are amazing

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 06:39 AM
jane21august is currently offline Click here to Send jane21august a Private Message Find more posts by jane21august Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Indian movies are incomprehensible and just plain goofy.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 11:52 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jeff1simson

Yes I also love to watch Bollywood movies. Some of my favorite Bollywood movies of all time are: 3 idiots, Masaan, Dangal, gangs of wasseypur 1 and 2.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 05:59 AM
Jeff1simson is currently offline Click here to Send Jeff1simson a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff1simson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

monsoon wedding was pretty dope

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 01:03 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Dabangg 2 (2012) is hilarious cheese over the top action.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 31st, 2019 01:04 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

pretty sure i've collectively seen enough gifs of it to say i've seen it

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2019 12:47 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Very possible

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 1st, 2019 01:06 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I think the only Bollywood movies I've seen are Baahubali 1 and 2. Admittedly it was pretty highly entertaining and ridiculous. Oh shit, and apparently Netflix is preparing a prequel series...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2019 09:47 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

I recall some Bollywood masterpieces, but I do not bother with the norm.

- Sholay
- The Burning Train
- My Name is Khan
- Swades
- 3 Idiots
- Lagaan
- Mughal-e-Azm
- Mother India
- Andaz Apna Apna
- Taare Zameen Par
- Padmaavat
- Devdas

If you can understand the language of-course, or watch with English subtitles.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2019 02:04 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
desiboy7599

Is bwcinema.com a scam? Did anyone watched movies from there?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2021 05:22 AM
desiboy7599 is currently offline Click here to Send desiboy7599 a Private Message Find more posts by desiboy7599 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote