KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Which is your favorite Bond villain ?

Which is your favorite Bond villain ?
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Which is your favorite Bond villain ?

I liked Jaws in The Spy Who Loved Me but he suffered from Freddy Krueger's Disease in Moonraker. Trevelyan was cool too because he had Bond's training and was sort of an equal match.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 01:12 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThePunisher
I Punish the Evil

I've always liked Baron Samedi for some reason. And I thought Zao was cool with his f'd up face and all!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 01:17 AM
ThePunisher is currently offline Click here to Send ThePunisher a Private Message Find more posts by ThePunisher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Baron Samedi scared me because he was so weird.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 01:26 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThePunisher
I Punish the Evil

Also it's crazy how he never dies, even in the end the movie closes with Baron laughing insanely, but he never returned so i just assume that he had a heart attack. confused

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 03:22 AM
ThePunisher is currently offline Click here to Send ThePunisher a Private Message Find more posts by ThePunisher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

zena.. was hot but jaws is clasic and awesome

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 07:45 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

haha and who can forget oddjob!!!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 07:46 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

My all time 'Bond Baddie' is Jaws (Richard Kiel) from the Bond films Moonraker and The Spy Who Loved Me - he was the only bad guy to appear in more then one Bond Film.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:06 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and Blofeld?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:33 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
and Blofeld?

Technically no,although Stavro Blofeld appeared in the following movies:

1. Anthony Dawson, providing the body of the unseen head of SPECTRE in From Russia With Love and Thunderball.

2. Eric Pohlmann, voice of original unseen Number 1 in From Russia With Love and Thunderball.

3. Jan Werich, the Blofeld we never saw in You Only Live Twice.

4. Donald Pleasence, bald and childish in You Only Live Twice.

5. Telly Savalas, bald and tough in On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

6. Charles Gray, the English cross-dresser in Diamonds Are Forever.

7. John Hollis, the body of the Blofeld-a-like in For Your Eyes Only who wants to buy Bond a delicatessen...in stainless steel.

8. Robert Rietti, who provided the voice of the Blofeld-a-like in For Your Eyes Only.

9. Max Von Sydow, cool, calm and bearded in Never Say Never Again.

As you can see Blofield was portrayed by a series of different actors whereas Jaws was only portrayed by one - Richard Kiel,this is why he is technically cast as the only Bond Villian to appear in the same form.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Last edited by wicker_man on Oct 29th, 2003 at 02:26 PM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 02:24 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ah gotcha smile never payed attention to that smile

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 03:33 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

baron samedi

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 06:18 PM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Zena ? who the **** is that ?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 03:50 AM
yerssot

probably Xenia, from Goldeneye

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 04:30 PM
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

Mine is
<<

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:11 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Alec Trevelyan

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:11 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote:
Originally posted by pablo007
Zena ? who the **** is that ?

Zena was the girl in goldeneye that liked to strangle him with her legs.. if you played the goldeneye game you fought her in the jungle level she was played by famke jansen

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:26 PM
yerssot

that's Xenia Onatopp

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:27 PM
HockeyFace

Baron Samedi because he is based on a real person and is into voodoo, Oddjob because he was a wrestler had a death hat and was NEARLY invicible when it came to pain, Jaws, and the vallain from the man with the golden who was played by Christopher Lee.

Dr. Loomis: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DEATH IS!"

Halloween II

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 10:14 PM
HockeyFace is currently offline Click here to Send HockeyFace a Private Message Find more posts by HockeyFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I'm not a Bond fan but I liked Xenia Onatopp (sp) a lot

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 07:42 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

i would have to say dr no from the frist bond film it is so sweet

Attachment: reload2[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 96 time(s).

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 07:38 PM
nightcrawer89 is currently offline Click here to Send nightcrawer89 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawer89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote