KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » The WoW factor...

The WoW factor...
Started by: kalsolar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kalsolar

The WoW factor...

what are your top 5 (one for each bond) sequences or moments that makes you think wow even when you see it now?

Sean Connery: Fight on the train in FRWL

George Lazenby: Opening sequence fight on the beach in OHMSS

Roger Moore: opening sequence skydiving piece in Moonraker

Timothy Dalton: Fight on the back of the plane at the end of TLD

Pierce Brosnan: The car chase sequence in TND

of those 5... my favourite is the last one on this list, the TND one.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 01:25 AM
kalsolar is currently offline Click here to Send kalsolar a Private Message Find more posts by kalsolar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

indeed WoW;... cause it's a big thing to compile...
and I'm out of it for a bit, so I can't say it just like out of the top of my head

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 12:30 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Kalsolar - I'd agree with your first four choices, but in regards to Brosnan, you just can't beat that dive off the damn at the start of "GE" ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 09:35 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Erm, that should be dam, sorry ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 12:56 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

The dam dive
The sky dive
The car chase in TND

I can't think of any others right now, but mine are all Brosnan as you can see embarrasment

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 01:20 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the chase over the thames?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:16 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Yes big grin oh and the tank in goldeneye laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:48 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the tank was su funny big grin

the one over the thames was named the best promotional stunt in a british movie eek!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:50 PM
silver_tears

I read your thread about that big grin
And yea, the tank was great, even in the game it was great thumb up

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 07:21 PM
yerssot

really? that's like... diving into the archives of this section messed

I don't even remember it being in there sad I think it was one of the most memorable things in the entire franchise even eek!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 07:48 PM
silver_tears

I was bored one night, I went through all 4 pages and dug out threads embarrasment

You don't remember him chasing the car in the tank in the game, and you have to steer and avoid civilians? confused

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 10:04 PM
yerssot

really? that must have been one long night for ya messed

the only times I played the game were the multis, paintbal mode and getting killed by my friend who owned the game sad
oh and played the first two levels or something messed

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 11:03 PM
silver_tears

Not really, i was studying for something I think embarrasment

The multis arent as good in goldeneye as in perfect dark though big grin
And you really should play the other levels.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 11:07 PM
yerssot

hehe, and you accidently found yourself on the internet? wink hope that it didn't cause you to fail or something messed

yeah, I had fun killing off every guard in that dam level thing, but against friends it's more fun to me... when do you play it? eek!
I don't think they have the N64 still sad

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 11:09 PM
silver_tears

I wouldn't, the only one I think I did bad on is French, and that's partly because I screwed myself up big grin no worries

The dam is the facility level genius stick out tongue
and I haven't in a long time, maybe last time was 6 months ago

I loved N64

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 11:14 PM
yerssot

(isn't the expression "to screw something up"? messed)
what did you do wrong then? studied it wrong? messed

really? I thought the first level was to get in and the second was in the facility? messed
so now you're rusty, you can start all over again wink

did you ever play Mario 64?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 11:18 PM
silver_tears

No, I was nervous and mixed up things like conditionel and imparfait and such even though they are two different things embarrasment I'm an idiot!
And it can be, also I screwed myself up stick out tongue

Actually if I remember right, the facility is the first level, and the dam jump is how you escape from the facility. big grin
I could, but no time wink

I have just recently actually eek!
I love Mario embarrasment

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 11:26 PM
yerssot

yeah... if you missed the past tense it would have made more sense, but the prof would see that you did it cause you were nervous and perhaps they'll keep it in mind ? messed
I understand the meaning of it now big grin

well, I have to bow to your wisdom in this, you played it much more times than me big grin
you are always short on time sad

I had it on emulator, did you finish that game too?
he's THE face of nintendo of course, about time they made a game about him

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 11:29 PM
silver_tears

Our professor is really great, she'll give me an 85 and nothing less anyways laughing out loud
Plus I had a 90 going in, it won't hurt my average at all.

I havent in a while, but I'm pretty sure that's how it begins big grin
And yes, most of the time I am, hopefully with my new semester, I'll have more time, I have less challenging classes.

I did at one point, and they really should make a new one, although I think one came out not too long ago? confused

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 11:34 PM
yerssot

really? why would she do that? cause you're such a good student? big grin
well, everyone can have bad luck of course and it's good it won't hurt it!

see! then you are right, perhaps I can get the emulator again and play it fully this time big grin
less maths or something then?

the last one I can remember is mario sunshine or something, and that's long ago already ; but I'm not on top of these things anymore sad haven't been that since the first nintendo

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 11:37 PM