KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » The Definitive Blofeld

The Definitive Blofeld
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

The Definitive Blofeld

If you don't know who Ernst Stavro Blofeld is meybe you should consider rewatching the Connery films. In my opinion he is Bond's archnemisis. He is the Joker or Lex Luthor of Bond. The Dr.Doom or Darth Vader of 007. You may not say he is the best villain in the series, but he is easily the most terrifying.

So my question is how do you think he should be potrayed. Which movie was he best potrayed in. I myself love the horrifying voice and suspnce he gives in From Russia With Love and Thunderball. What do you think?

Old Post May 28th, 2007 04:17 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

He was certainly very menacing in "FRWL" and "Thunderball", but for me, Donald Pleasance will always be the quintessential Blofeld. He's not only the first Blofeld that we saw properly, but he also (IMHO at least) nailed the character's creepiness and coldness. But that's just my two cents; what I love is that every actor that played Blofeld brought something different to the role.

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post May 30th, 2007 04:17 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Just like every actor potraying Bond.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 05:16 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Indeed.

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 02:06 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ahnold
He was certainly very menacing in "FRWL" and "Thunderball", but for me, Donald Pleasance will always be the quintessential Blofeld. He's not only the first Blofeld that we saw properly, but he also (IMHO at least) nailed the character's creepiness and coldness. But that's just my two cents; what I love is that every actor that played Blofeld brought something different to the role.

I totally agree with this post.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 08:49 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote