KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » PS2 - Help Needed.

PS2 - Help Needed.
Started by: hh?

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Need HELP.

k guyz i haven't gotten a game for a while. i want a PS2 game since my computer is gettin slow sad. anyone know any good PS2 games. im lookin for something with adventure or strategy. nothin to action type. nothin like Enter the Matrix or Max Payne (even though i thought Max Payne the first one was excellent.). any ideas?

i was thinkin of Prince of Persia but i have feeling that the game is too short and easy. o one more thing im lookin for a hard game. not too easy. thx guyz.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 12:12 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

anny of the finalfantasy games oh and maybe splintercell

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 01:48 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

i kno the perfect game my friend: GTA: Vice City its got Adventure and Strategy together smile

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 01:57 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Michael Myers- I beat ALl the GTA games. Vice City wasn't that good in my opinion
El_barto- Splinter Cell i didn't like much...dunno y. no more FF im tired of RPG for now.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 04:22 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

oo ur a hrd one i dunno try Manhunt

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 04:39 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Actually, I heard prince of persia : Sands of time is like a blessing to the action/adventure genre lol. I havent personally played it yet, but I hear nothing but good things about it. Perhaps you should just go rent a few of the latest ones and catch your opinions off of that smile

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:31 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

its either Prince of Persia or Silent Hill 3

SIlent Hill games- i LOVED all silent hill games. and this might be the best.

Prince of Persia- in my opinion it looks to easy. but i might be wrong

and ideas...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 12:22 AM
hobey-ho

a good game that is kinda rpg is fable

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 09:53 PM
hobey-ho is currently offline Click here to Send hobey-ho a Private Message Find more posts by hobey-ho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Prince of Persia is amazing. Running on walls, do all these crazy aerobatic manuevers, its fantastic. If you like platforming with bits of adventure and action.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 10:07 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolboarder98

If you like platforming games, try either the Ratchet and Clank series or the Jak trilogy; both excellent. I personally own the 3 Ratchet and Clank games and think they are awesome. They're like to Sony as Mario is to Nintento or Master Chief is to Microsoft.

-Robert Plant, The Lemon Song, Led Zeppelin II

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 11:09 PM
coolboarder98 is currently offline Click here to Send coolboarder98 a Private Message Find more posts by coolboarder98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhino
Red is the new black

jak 3 was an amazing game! But i beat it in about 3 days

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 11:24 PM
Rhino is currently offline Click here to Send Rhino a Private Message Find more posts by Rhino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

Do u like MGS if u do u should get number 3.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 11:31 PM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah MGS:3 was prety long i found it easy just because i am real good at the mgs series, but yeah i would get that!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 12:16 AM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote