KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » worst game ever

worst game ever
Started by: el_barto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

worst game ever

it would have to be britneys dance grooves sick sick sick sick sick

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 12:45 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Superman for N64!

Had more fog than London in January! sick

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 01:43 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Ever" has to be figurative, not literal. Go back to the 8-bit days and you will find what dire really means- even relative to the time.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 02:00 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DyceIBG
The Punisher

Question The Worst Game Ever

Ok, we all know that there have been some f------ sad attempts at games. and worst, some people played them and actually liked them. I just wanna know what people think the worst game(s) is/are. Personally, I thought 7th saga for then snes was babbage (worse than garbage).

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 02:47 AM
DyceIBG is currently offline Click here to Send DyceIBG a Private Message Find more posts by DyceIBG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I thought that one game for the PS1, Spawn something sucked ballz.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 04:35 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Iron and blood (a fighting game) for playstation 1 , god it was so horrible I wanted to stab my eyes out. Star Wars : Masters of Teras Kasi comes at a close 2nd place

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 04:40 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: worst game ever

quote:
Originally posted by el_barto
it would have to be britneys dance grooves sick sick sick sick sick

That one and also ANY game that has the Olsen twins and Barbie on the cover. Why would developers waste their talents on sissy,boring, pink color, airhead, games? YUCK!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 07:45 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

i would have to say...minority report,any sports game,and gauntlet legends....

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 08:14 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

The Final Fantasy Series way over rated.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 08:15 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

in ways yes and in ways no.....youll have to tell me by what you mean by overrated...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 08:18 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I've played 7,8 & 9 and i found the story layout pretty boring in comparision to other games i've played, the characters are pretty cliched and the game play is pretty tedious.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 08:21 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

Uh uh. Barbie games are so bad, I can't even look at the stupid doll without thinking that the games and anything related to barbie is gay.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 08:27 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

(I dont play barbie games, by the way)

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 08:28 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

in a way you got a point i mean after all....why are all the girls always black haired?but besides that and a few other things i dont see how the the storys are boring....i mean what did you expect? an edge of your seat thriller?this is an rpg not a horror.....

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 08:31 PM
wicker_man
V.2

I play a number of RPGs and true they are not all set in the same time as FF (i.e. Neverwinter Knights, Star Wars : Galaxies, Diablo, Baldurs Gate etc) i prefer these types of RPG.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 08:34 PM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

bah....diablo and balders gate is boring.....but something tells me your one of those multiplayer kind of people....i like goin solo so i prefer rpgs like final fantasy....anyways...well have to see what you say about final fantasy when ya check out crystal chronicles and final fantasy XI(both are multiplayer but XI is online only)

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 08:40 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

it woud be the Drunken Warriors for jaguar

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 09:02 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

also another game would be buck bumble and gex for the n64.....

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 09:06 PM
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
bah....diablo and balders gate is boring.....but something tells me your one of those multiplayer kind of people....i like goin solo so i prefer rpgs like final fantasy....anyways...well have to see what you say about final fantasy when ya check out crystal chronicles and final fantasy XI(both are multiplayer but XI is online only)

Actually i am a die hard FPS fan it was after playing Baldurs Gate : Shadows of Amin that i broadend my tastes.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 10:21 PM
S_D_J
Bane

quote:
Originally posted by wicker_man
I play a number of RPGs and true they are not all set in the same time as FF (i.e. Neverwinter Knights, Star Wars : Galaxies, Diablo, Baldurs Gate etc) i prefer these types of RPG.

those are different kinds of RPG's (totally diferent, especially compared to FF) FF is a turns based game (pure RPG), but if you didn't like them, it's ok, not everybody likes pizza

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 10:53 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote