KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » need for speed underground

need for speed underground
Started by: carnage713

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carnage713

need for speed underground

has n e 1 played this? is it n e good. is there n e classic american mucle cars?

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 11:05 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolboarder98

I don't think there are any American Muscle cars because the whole point of making NFSUG was to let players customize imports and cars that are possible to buy in real life a la Fast and the Furious. Unless EA has decided to put some extras where you can get muscle cars.

-Robert Plant, The Lemon Song, Led Zeppelin II

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 12:33 PM
coolboarder98 is currently offline Click here to Send coolboarder98 a Private Message Find more posts by coolboarder98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

i heard it was the best racing game ever

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:19 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
octapushunter

quote:
Originally posted by coolboarder98
I don't think there are any American Muscle cars because the whole point of making NFSUG was to let players customize imports and cars that are possible to buy in real life a la Fast and the Furious. Unless EA has decided to put some extras where you can get muscle cars.

you're absolutely right. money can't buy cars. no one has been able to buy or sell muscle cars in america EVER. i guess its better that way though. we wouldn't want to ruin these little wanna-be boy racer's perception of reality and what truely is a fast and powerful car. we'll let them keep the civics. means more good cars for us.
a shirt i saw somewhere but was too cheap to buy said it best
"your car is niether fast nor furious"

and no, the best racing game ever is gran turismo 3, that is until gt4 comes out. wooooooooooo!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 02:38 AM
octapushunter is currently offline Click here to Send octapushunter a Private Message Find more posts by octapushunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolboarder98

Dude! I think you misinterrpruted what I meant. What I had meant to say was most people don't have the money to go out and buy a Ferrari or a Lotus. The American muscle cars have been bought quicker then the PS2s on their release date! Plus with more people deciding to sell those classic cars that they only drive on Sunday, they're exposing the younger generation to something they probobaly wouldn't have known about other wise.

-Robert Plant, The Lemon Song, Led Zeppelin II

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 05:01 PM
coolboarder98 is currently offline Click here to Send coolboarder98 a Private Message Find more posts by coolboarder98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Best racing game till Grand Turismo 4 comes out.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 08:24 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote