KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Super Smash Bros. Melee...........

Is Super Smash Bros. Melee the best game for the gamecube?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 13 43.33%
No 11 36.67%
Ties with another game 6 20.00%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Super Smash Bros. Melee...........
Started by: DracotheDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
[D_A]Kherr

Smile Super Smash Bros. Melee...........

Super Smash Bros. Melee is by far the greatest game for the gamecube! Happy Dance Who agrees and who dont?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 02:45 AM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

i agree....but the thing is that all fighting games shimmer....but all things that shimmer must fade....

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 02:51 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Its one of the funnest for sure! thumb up

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 05:59 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Its fun but the formula is pretty old... pseudo 3d fighting game with a mario kart twist of sorts in terms of random items.

Samus is my favorite character

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 06:11 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

SSBM has the longest game play time that I know of. It's the best value in terms of longtivity.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 06:48 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

my favorite is marth.....falchions pwn joo!

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 03:17 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

Link. Best character their is in ssbm.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 03:45 AM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

tha can be debated....trust me....

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 04:40 AM
Outsider4life

Definatly debated amoungst all of my friends and at intercity tournaments I am realy good with Gannondorf, he is really slow and has the same move set compared to Cap Falcon but he is really powerfull he dominates.....BUT in the original SSB Nes was definatly the best character

1,2 Freddy's comming for you 3,4 Better lock your door 5,6 Grab the Crucifix 7,8 Better stay up late 9, 10 Never Sleep Again or else freddy, Jason or Michael will slit and gut your ***** ass...run ***** run........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

PS. nWo 4 Life

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 03:51 AM
Outsider4life is currently offline Click here to Send Outsider4life a Private Message Find more posts by Outsider4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Cap Falcon and Roy are the best characters! I like Zelda and Bowser too.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 04:31 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

It is a good game but not the best or worst, that game that is the worst to me is metroid prime

yesMarth is the coolest

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 09:06 PM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

Prime will never have any grounds. Super Metroid was the best Metroid of all. They destroyed metroid by making it first person.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:14 PM
gambit88
Blackout

no it's not no offense to other people reason cuz there are other games that are better

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 06:49 PM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

I have to re-open this thread, have to. Who thinks that now with the DS being out and all, that SSBM will make it to the DS, or at least a version of it?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 05:08 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was fun for a little while

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 05:45 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I still use Samus. Friends yell at me when I keep shooting missles at 'em.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 06:54 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Everyone knows that MArth is an unstoppable beast if used correctly.

I can prove it if I ever play any of you fellas...

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 07:46 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

Dont overlook the awesomeness of Link:-D

But there's also other good games for gamecube like the Zeldas for example, but this is by far the best multiplayer/party game. Metroid is too wierd.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 07:56 PM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Resident Evil 4 is the best game for the gamecube...

However, other great games could be soul calibur II because of link, Mario Kart Double Dash, Tales of Symphonia, and Custom Robo.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 08:00 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

gamecube = my party console, with SSB:melee, mariokart: double dash, mario power tennis (trust me with four people its fun and hilarious at times), eventually the new starfox and a few others that dont come to mind atm

oh yeah, theres also a ga,e from japan named naruto which plays like SSB but alot faster, its really the greatest game i've ever played for gamecube...too bad its strictly japanese

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 08:48 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote