KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » MK3 cheats

MK3 cheats
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

MK3 cheats

i looked up a few cheats for mortal kombat 3 for N64 and they r pretty decent but if ne one has ne really good ones like play as motario i would appercitae them to be posted here and also isnt this a great game i luv being noob sibort but nothing beats the first mortal kombat

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 05:27 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

gamewinners.com has all the codes for mk3.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 06:24 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scott

play MKDA that game is the best

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 03:58 PM
scott is currently offline Click here to Send scott a Private Message Find more posts by scott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

thanks rages now i can do all the fatalitys and shit like that and i dont have a game consoule past N64 or playstation so i cant play the lateset MK as i said in the game what ever thread i like the old technolgoy better

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 05:28 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Insaulter

Angry

Know what i think? MK3 is one of the best games ever; but all the geeks that spend all their free time playing games need to get a life! if you are reading this, chances are your a 30 year old guy who lives in his mom's basement and has no jod or wife!

YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 02:04 PM
Da Insaulter is currently offline Click here to Send Da Insaulter a Private Message Find more posts by Da Insaulter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

pfff wow we care what he thinks... :: sarcasm :: roll eyes (sarcastic)

anywho, I had played MK3 and gave it a sporting chance... but they really went overboard with the whole babality > animality > friendship etc.

I really thought the best in the series was MK2, mk1 is great also and so is Deadly Alliance.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 03:42 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

This game rocks, ya Noob saibot and Sub Zero are the best, if you got a Playstation, then I would recomend that you buy the Mortal Trilogy Version to it, there you can chose ALL the characters, like the old Jax wiyout the metal arms and the old Raiden, the old Kano, and you can even chose the old bosses, like Kintaro(He is Insane) motaro, Shao Khan, Goro and all the others, and you don't have to do a cheat to get them big grin

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 11:13 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

i used to have all the codes for MK3. Those damn things are pretty tricky to put in...i used to spend all kindsa time memorizing them and i still didn't get the little chime to go off, what a buncha crap! Who's your favorite character D?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 04:20 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

1.Sub Zero
2.Noob Saibot
3.Kintaro big grin

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 05:04 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Subman

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 06:34 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

In deadly alliance I like Kenshi lol.. his telekinesis is cheap-eriffic big grin
I like subzero from mk1 and 2.. but when he took his mask off I lost respect.... thats a spit in the face of ninjas everywhere lol. Scorpion is better in deadly alliance cuz he got Kenpo and I think Aikido thumb up

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 02:59 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Sub Zero has his mask on in MK Trilogy,MK4 and Deadly Alliance

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 03:32 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Um.. what deadly alliance you been playing? he's had his mask off since mortal kombat 3..

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 03:47 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

(please log in to view the image)
Deadly Alliance concept art

(please log in to view the image)
Deadly Alliance in-game character model

(please log in to view the image) Mk3 Sub-zero

(please log in to view the image) MK4 was cute.... but to me it wasnt even part of the franchise.. stupidness.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 03:54 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

oh ya, some time since I've playd DA, but he has his mask on in
Mortal Kombat Trilogy hers a shoot of the character screen you can see that Subby has his mask on big grin

Attachment: cs.jpg
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:16 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

oh ya he also has his mask on in MK Mythology, but thats a prequal stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:17 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Trilogy is a compilation, it has nothing to do with the story

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:56 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

but he has the mask on stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 08:01 PM