KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » is there gona be Donkey Kong release for Gamecube?!

is there gona be Donkey Kong release for Gamecube?!
Started by: Steven

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steven

is there gona be Donkey Kong release for Gamecube?!

does anyone know?! smile

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 09:37 PM
Steven is currently offline Click here to Send Steven a Private Message Find more posts by Steven Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boxofdeath
Restricted

Account Restricted

god i hope not. that game sucked giant ape balls.

but seriously, i havent heard any news on it, and if they were i figured they would have already released it or at least have word out about it by now considering it is one of nintendo's biggest franchises

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 09:52 PM
boxofdeath is currently offline Click here to Send boxofdeath a Private Message Find more posts by boxofdeath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steven

Well the N64 DK was kinda dissapointing because the Diddy's Kong Quest was such a classic for a super nintendo game! I hope this time around its good. Thats one of my favourite games.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 10:03 PM
Steven is currently offline Click here to Send Steven a Private Message Find more posts by Steven Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8stuff09

the super nintendo ones kicked a$$! well, i shall go ejaculate.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:26 PM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

I've heard something, but it looks dumb, some puzzle game

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 02:27 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

I hope not. Rareware would have given up their game cuz their with Xbox now, that would mean that it would really suck, bad! sick no

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 12:40 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

diddy kong racing wasnt so bad, if it werent a complete mario kart ripoff. I dont think rareware has much talent left, I mean thier hit fps didnt even have a jump button (perfect dark , goldeneye 007)

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 01:59 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

No, I think Nintendo should focus all of their attention on the new Mario. raver

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 04:43 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Well there IS a Donkey K game coming out, in not too long actually, but behold; 'tis a music game. Donkey Konga is the name...included with the game are these...drum controllers. Fact.
Could be fun though

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 04:50 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steven

Hell no! That sucks.....cant thaey make some classic game like DK2 again?! sad

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 10:01 PM
Tex
Yumsz

That's one of the problems with Nintendomad Instead of making a kick ass kewl new Donkey Kong they turn into into some gay crap that requires special controllers! roll eyes (sarcastic)

That kind of stuff may fly in Japan but not in the US thumb down

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:06 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

the n64 one sucked but the super nintendo ones were pretty good but i hope one comes out for it

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 12:50 AM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steven

I agree they need to make a kick ass Donkey Kong game for gamecube mad

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 02:26 AM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

I liked the one for 64, but I never played it on SNES. The GC version will suck, so don't get your hopes up.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 03:09 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steven

You really should play the snes one's.....one of the best games made.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 03:19 AM
Vim
ILFTKYS

Yes, the DK series on SNES were superb, all 3 were very well done and each offered new challenges, and it was one of the few games you could play with a friend and you had to work together!!! I think they should make a sort of fighting game, giving DK all the moves he has in Super Smash Bros. and give it a sort of roleplaying feel, where you have to use your brain here and there and also get powerups, like the guns in the 3-d version they had a while back on 64. But make it better on GC

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 01:34 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steven

Yeah i agree. I really want them to remake the snes one's on gamecube!
Man that would boost there sales like crazy if they make a kick ass DK game.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 10:30 AM