KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Xbox is bulletproof!

Xbox is bulletproof!
Started by: movie_freak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
movie_freak

Warning Xbox is bulletproof!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 06:54 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

holy shit! thats awesome.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 10:23 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

Yeeessss!!!! That's awesome. It was said somewhere, it would make perfect sense for Master Cheif to be the official X-box mascot: They're both big, green, and, if they fall from a high place, could kill small children. Now add target-practice to they're resume!!!!

*shots fires* "X-box, never leave home without it."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 02:04 PM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

eek! Wow, looks like Microsoft put more innovation into XBOX's plastic casing than the actual technical specs! stick out tongue

evil face

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 06:33 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

heh, well its not like the xbox still worked after that. It would have been amazing if it did. He shoulda shot the tv, and the sound system as well if it was bugging him that bad.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 10:40 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

a real use to X-box!

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 10:54 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
octapushunter

i heard the army is considering giving the troops in iraq x-boxes to use as body armour. other than that they are worthless pieces of crap.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 07:04 PM
octapushunter is currently offline Click here to Send octapushunter a Private Message Find more posts by octapushunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

Thats hilarious! At least there is a solution for those who can't get bullet proof armor, and its cheap! Thats great!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 02:33 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Hmmm.... Maybe I should try it with a PS2. evil face

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 03:55 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote:
Originally posted by SilverFighter
Hmmm.... Maybe I should try it with a PS2. evil face

lol... ps2 couldnt survive an elbow, let alone a bullet stick out tongue

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:00 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
lol... ps2 couldnt survive an elbow, let alone a bullet stick out tongue

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:09 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

ur right, but who would destroy a PS2? Really..... Xbox deserves it.... for being such a sucky system...... sick

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 12:36 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

XBox rules, its just damn ugly.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 03:56 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

X-box does rule....all. And on top of that it's bullet-proof. Not only does it have the better software, but it could literally crush it's oponents.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 05:03 PM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by DracotheDragon
ur right, but who would destroy a PS2? Really..... Xbox deserves it.... for being such a sucky system...... sick

Ah come on is only a gag smile Anyways why do some of you diss the Xbox so much? I always thought that if the Final Fantasy series would have gone to the Xbox instead of PS2 there would be a ton of fans loving the Microsoft console.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:34 AM
Darth Revan
-

Sweet!! *goes to shoot his X-box*

Here's what I think about X-box: Octopushunter, I assume you've played X-box before. Or at least I hope so because there are a few games for it that are great. KotOR, Halo, DOA3, and Simpsons Hit and Run. I don't take much satisfaction in knowing that by buying one, I've helped to support a huge corporation like Microsoft. If all the X-box games were availible on GC, I wouldn't have an X-box. If you haven't played KotOR you're missing something.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:49 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

Don't forget Morrowind. That game couldn't have been on any other system.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 02:39 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

laughing out loud blink dang that's tough...

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 02:26 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

maybe THATS why they sent all those xboxs to iraq... laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 11:47 PM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Bulletproof. Hell the casings that thick they'll be the only things to survive a nuclear war. Right up there with Cher and Cockroaches

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 02:50 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote