KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Legacy of Kain

Legacy of Kain
Started by: DemonicGambit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Legacy of Kain

My cousin rented this game, it's pretty cool. Ya switch between playin' two characters. One's a vampire, an' the other is well a dead vampire who can become astral an' take a corpse to become phsyical. Great game, ya should pick it up

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 04:18 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boxofdeath
Restricted

Account Restricted

swtiching between 2 characters eh? sounds awfully similar to mario kart:double dash if you ask me. what a rip off

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 09:23 AM
boxofdeath is currently offline Click here to Send boxofdeath a Private Message Find more posts by boxofdeath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Voorhees
QUACK!

Legacy of Kain is one of the best vido game series ever created in the history of the world!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 10:38 PM
Voorhees is currently offline Click here to Send Voorhees a Private Message Find more posts by Voorhees Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

lol simillar to MARIO KART....ITS A DIFFERENT GENRE ALTOGETHER!!!

You might as well say Resident Evil Zero ripped it off too, oh and Rainbow Six (you switch between several characters). Or Enter the Matrix, or Tomb Raider 6 (I think its 6) the list goes on...

*laughs* MARIO KART! laughing

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 04:02 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

The Kain series is utter crap in my opinion.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 07:24 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman5452

then your opinion sucks Kain rocks

Buildings burn, People die, but real love is forever.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:13 AM
Superman5452 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman5452 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman5452 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I rented Soul reaver for the dreamcast. it was a good game, but too short. i had completed it before i had to take it back

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:16 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
The Kain series is utter crap in my opinion.

I thought Blood Omen and Soul Reaver were great games (although Blood Omen had some serious flaws). The others ... eh.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:24 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

LoK has arguably the best storyline in the gaming genre.

The game that is being referred to is LoK: Defiance. Great game in my opinion; and whoever said that it was a rip-off of MK DD has no idea what they're talking about because these games share no simalarites whatsoever.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:52 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Raziel is a better character than kain... and soul reaver 1 is better than 2..... 2 was a boring heap of garbage

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:57 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

2 was decent, but 1 at the time was ground breaking...unfortunately, I have no desire to play it because nearly all of the puzzles in that game are of the box-pushing kind.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 01:47 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
2 was decent, but 1 at the time was ground breaking...unfortunately, I have no desire to play it because nearly all of the puzzles in that game are of the box-pushing kind.

Am I the only person in the world who doesn't object to block puzzles?

Signs point to "yes."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 11:02 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

Soul reaver 1 is a fantastic game! i was addicted from the word go!!! can't wait to get the new game!

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 07:03 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Soul reaver 1 was finished in one weekend.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 10:07 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

same here but only caus i cudn't stop playin it! lmao

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 10:17 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

soul reaver 1's whole mood was just great so very gritty and gothic, yet organic all at the same time. 2 was just hack and slash with no point for being there

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 02:28 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Got a Soul Reaver 2 Question for the PC version regarding the bonus material how do you get to it with the PC version or is it only for the PS2 ??

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 08:16 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OOBAEW
Restricted

Account Restricted

Poor man's Devil May Cry at best.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spearhead
LoK has arguably the best storyline in the gaming genre.

Ha. No.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 09:07 AM
OOBAEW is currently offline Click here to Send OOBAEW a Private Message Find more posts by OOBAEW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Blood Omen 1 was fun, its problem was loading, and loading.

Enter a house, load, exit the house, load lol.

Load to fight the best, and load for your victory party. lol.

Soul Reaver I kick but, I loved that. First time though took me about 2 days to beat it.

Soul Reaver II took less time. Solved the light puzzles, and you win. Than the final fights, well they cant kill you. So whats the point in fighting them? They can slash at you for hours on in lol.

Never played BO II.

But that last game was other slash type of game. OVer all pretty fun to played.

I think Soul Reaver I was the best, follow by BO I.

The last 2 games can be a tied, I dont care were one rates them.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 07:07 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Joker1237
Blood Omen 1 was fun, its problem was loading, and loading.

Not if you play it on the PC...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 07:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote