KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » square enix

square enix
Started by: MrGlass

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrGlass
Peanut

square enix

did square soft change its name to square enix or is it just another branch of squaresoft.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 04:34 PM
MrGlass is currently offline Click here to Send MrGlass a Private Message Find more posts by MrGlass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

they merged 2 companies together to make square enix...there is no long just a Squaresoft. My question is.....why in the hell won't Microsoft sign some deal with Square-enix so that all those bad ass games they make are accessible to xbox users. I bought xbox knowing that gamecube wouldn't have their games, but a couple of months later i find there are no plans to include xbox. This sucks...i gotta wait for PS3 to get Square games!!!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 08:09 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrGlass
Peanut

I got an Xbox for SW: KOTOR. I thought my purchases are worth. SW is like 5 games in one and has more than enough hrs of game play. Other than that, I don't know what other games to get on Xbox

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 11:15 PM
MrGlass is currently offline Click here to Send MrGlass a Private Message Find more posts by MrGlass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

i have that game too...actually i have 80 xbox games....yes i know a distrubutor. There are probably about 5-10 games on xbox that are actually worth buying...otherwise keep them for a 5 day rental.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 01:22 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrGlass
Peanut

The problem with me is that I have good games like KOTOR, Dark Cloud 2, and FF X2 that I have yet to finish. So I don't get a lot of games. The last game the interested me is M:I on Ps2. But I know it'll be a couple of months when I get a chance to play it.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 01:43 AM
moni_v
Non-Practicing Virgin

Personally, I like Squenix's (Square Enix is such a mouthful!) games....some of them are at the top of my favorites list. Mr Glass, thank you so much for mentioning Dark Cloud 2, 'cause that game is BOSS.....I mean, can you think of another RPG that gives you quite as much variety of things to do within the game as that one does? Let's see: there's the standard weapon/skills/level-growth battling for your main characters, but then: golfing, fishing, fish breeding and racing, building towns, medal gathering to get Max & Monica's oh-so-special costumes, photography, inventions....hey, what more can you ask for?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 10:28 AM
moni_v is currently offline Click here to Send moni_v a Private Message Find more posts by moni_v Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote