KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Battlefied Vietnam

Battlefied Vietnam
Started by: 113

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eat My Ass

Battlefied Vietnam

looks amazing...is it still just for pc? or are the battlefield games coming to console...xbox would be nice....

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 08:27 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Battlefield: Vietnam

Any of you play battlefield? Vietnam, comes out today I believe. I play the games once in a while but my friends are obsessed and have been waiting a long time for this. I was just curious if any of you are into this like they are.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 10:59 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It comes out tommorow, I'll be getting it for sure.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 10:52 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Is that a PC only game? sad

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 12:49 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

For now yeah. I wouldn't be too surprised to see it comes to Xbox.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 12:53 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Battlefield Vietnam

By God, funnest game ever, feels like a real war... anyone else having as much fun with it as me?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 01:00 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

My 2 best friends love it. I made a post about this when it was released as well.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 04:25 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supafraud

Battlefield Vietnam Song (Chong Power!)

Here's something funny to remove the bored feeling you are experiencing right now:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/supafraudmusic.htm

There's a Desert Combat song there too, funny stuff.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 12:43 AM
supafraud is currently offline Click here to Send supafraud a Private Message Find more posts by supafraud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

BattleFeild Veitnam

Battlefeild has made this wicked new game called Battlefield Vietnam I play it alot I have played in two tournaments, I just wanted to know if anyone hs played it at all. And if you have played it please post any comments or possible updates for the game they are almost constantly upgrading the Game with patche and Maps. Mabey I'll see you all online playing.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 09:45 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Yeah, I play it on occasion. Very fun game.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 11:27 PM
SiriusBlackRIP

BF Vietnam is top quality I play it all the time online.

Battlefield: Modern Combat is coming out Autumn/Fall 2004 on PS2 and its online.

http://www.eagames.com/official/bat...c=modern_combat

And Battlefield 2 is coming out for PC but not sure when thats coming out.

http://www.eagames.com/official/bat...ial.jsp?src=bf2

'The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. There is a lot of denial in this ride, the ride, in fact, is made up of denial. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." And we... kill those people. Ha ha "Shut him up." "We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.' - the late prophet Bill Hicks.

Old Post May 12th, 2004 01:28 AM
SiriusBlackRIP is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusBlackRIP a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusBlackRIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

BFV rocks!

Old Post May 12th, 2004 01:49 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote