KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Anything...ANYTHING you want to discuss about Final fantasy or Kingdom Hearts etc.

Anything...ANYTHING you want to discuss about Final fantasy or Kingdom Hearts etc.
Started by: King of ff

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King of ff
King of Final fantasy

Anything...ANYTHING you want to discuss about Final fantasy or Kingdom Hearts etc.

One-Winged Angel,
Spirraling towards the Sinister Shadows,
Blazing Stare Aflame.

Wanna know or just discuss anything about Final fantasy or Kingdom Hearts and stuff like that, then i'm your man.

Attachment: ff7ac003.jpg
This has been downloaded 108 time(s).

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 12:21 PM
King of ff is currently offline Click here to Send King of ff a Private Message Find more posts by King of ff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of ff
King of Final fantasy

Howdy and welcome to my brand new thread.

Dont Mind my spelling. I type fast so i dont correct the spelling check.
Anyways...im open to discussing ff an KH. If you want help, Knowledge or just a good talk, then i'm here. goodie. see ya

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 12:27 PM
King of ff is currently offline Click here to Send King of ff a Private Message Find more posts by King of ff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Have you bought FF: Chrystal Chronicles yet? smile

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:01 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

my friend has...hes says its ok...im gonna check it out tomorrow...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:14 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

can I say how disappointing squaresofts character designs have become? lol

I would rather see something completely fresh from them rather than a part 2 or a XIIIVIXMCVD : International edition

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 04:31 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

The character design actually looks pretty cool for FFCC, it looks like FFXI which I don't think I'm going to play due to money constraints, so it's cool. The bosses look neat as well, I don't see any character design similarities, say, between FFVII and FFVIII, and neither of those match FFCC.

And Sat, what number translates from XIIIVIXMCVD? stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 04:42 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

lol... probably some 10 hundred thousand lol, after the 13 I just started mashing the keyboard after thinking how many final fantasies there are.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 07:07 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

FF MMDLCCIXIIIXMMMNDDD "the return of sephirot"

by that time they'll recycle their characters yes

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:33 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

i'm going to get CC today, but after checking a few sites. Those characters look like little [REMOVED]. Cloud and Squall were 100% ass kickers, and now we're stuck with Nintendo-ized fruits. oh well, i hope the game is better than the pictures depict.

Last edited by Tex on Feb 13th, 2004 at 04:38 PM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:41 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

laughing

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 06:42 PM
S_D_J
Bane

no matter what, it's still nintendo, and i'm pretty sure they wanted it to look that way cuz of the rating.

it's better for them if is rated "cartoon like violence" instead of "reality like violence"

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 12:05 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
i'm going to get CC today, but after checking a few sites. Those characters look like little ***/pussies. Cloud and Squall were 100% ass kickers, and now we're stuck with Nintendo-ized fruits. oh well, i hope the game is better than the pictures depict.

So you've proved yourself to be a homophobe and an idiot (although the two usually go hand in hand anyway) in one post! Congratulations!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 01:10 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

yeah really i mean i dont really see what the big deal is about characters like that...i mean so what if they look like bishounens,have long hair,and odd stances(by this im referring to cronos from bloody roar and voldo from soul calibur two)also...there are like millions of people who watch wrestling and play the videogames but you dont anyone labeling them gay now do you?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 02:19 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of ff
King of Final fantasy

Ohhh...hiya.

I wont buy the game cause I dont wanna pay for a gamecube. Besides...it looks a little childish, but of course that can be funny too sometimessmile i mean...relaxing a little insted of playing the hard games.

Last edited by King of ff on Feb 12th, 2004 at 12:20 PM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 12:10 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I might buy a Gamecube just to play CC but my heart will always belong to FFVII followed closley by VI and VIII. Long live Sephiroth.

P.S TrAnCeDuO hate to say this because I love wrestling but watching sweaty half naked men hug each other does seem kind of gay, but who cares if you like it watch it, if Voldo's your favorite charactor keep him if Cronos is cool who cares about his hair style and stance freedom of choice rocks!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 12:26 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I got a Gamecube with one of the primary reasons being FF:CC and the vast library of games Nintendo's got stacked up. yes

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 08:40 PM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

btw voldo isnt my favorite character but crono is....(i just think that everyone bashes them cuz they look different...)

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:33 AM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

i just got crystal chronicles...and yes it's childish....but it also kicks ass. i highly recommend it to anyone that has gamecube.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 04:23 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

exactly how is it childish?by appearance or by action/personality

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 04:51 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote:
Originally posted by sith_darth_jay
FF MMDLCCIXIIIXMMMNDDD "the return of sephirot"

by that time they'll recycle their characters yes

LOL! dear god, dont even encourage them, you might have started a new franchise.. laughing out loud

crystal chronicles just looks so pure and fun. I'll probably get it eventually when the price drops

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 05:37 AM