KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (151): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

World of Warcraft

Anyone interested in this game? Looks hella awesome, like it may be the first MMORPG that doens't have a ridiculous amount of downtime..

I just applied for the beta, and with any luck, I will get in.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 06:47 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLICKNAVY
Ultimate Fighter

I applied for the beta also. Game looks sweet, lookin forward to it.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 10:18 AM
FLICKNAVY is currently offline Click here to Send FLICKNAVY a Private Message Find more posts by FLICKNAVY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, very interesting (I run a more old-fashioned Warcraft RP back here) but I simply don't have the finances for subscription games.

They really should allow off-line play with these things.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 10:57 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

I can't wait, saw the trailer a few days ago at a friend of mine, it looks so cool, heard it sould be out this summer big grin

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 03:31 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I applied for beta as well, hopefull we'll see eachother there. We should post our name // server and stuff if we do get on so we can go adventuring and stuff big grin

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 03:51 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

We could be the KMC guild wink

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 07:45 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

this will be a hard game for me to acquire since I live in a F****** country who will not even have it's own server for online games so if I where to play WOW I would have to play with lag and paying for it twice the price since Dollar is more expensive than real the money from Brazil, that's where I live, this c**ph**e is very dificult to acquire good games.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 01:53 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Looks greta. but my comp sux sad i dont think it can handle it

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:31 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

great^*

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:32 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

kmC GU1Ld up 1N TH3 HiZZ@Y~

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:36 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I can't believe it, I got in the beta..... Out of like 500,000 people who applied I'm one of the 15,000 to get in.....damn I'm lucky.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 08:08 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

neat~, congratulations~ ^^ I applied too, but I think theres something specific they're looking for.. wish I knew what though

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 08:18 PM
BackFire

I dunno, I heard it was pretty random. THey just look at your computer specs and try to get people from different areas of the country

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 08:33 PM
BackFire

Well, for anyone who cares heres an update on the game.

I've been playing the beta for about a month now. I've tried out most of the classes, but havent' gotten any of them to a very high level.

Human Warrior - Level 15
Undead Warlock - Level 11
Human Paladin - Level 7
Night Elf Rogue level 9
Human Mage Level 8

Those are the ones I've played. So far, I like the Warlock the best. The only reason I got the Warrior to a high level was because that was the first character I made to learn the game. Now that I know it, the warlock is outstanding.

As for the game itself, the quest system is pure gold. It really makes the game alot funner then just running around randomly killing Monsters in the wilderness for no reason. It makes it feel alot less tedius when you actually have a reason to fight.

So far, my favorite race is probably the Undead or the Night Elves. The Night Elves starting area looks really neat. The Undead have alot of fun quests to do. The humans are neat too, but their area, while being very easy to learn, is very plain and boring. It's just a normal forest.

Anyway, from what I can tell from the beta, the game is outstanding, I think it will probably be the best MMORPG to date, and I can't wait for more updates. I'll keep you all updated in the future.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 12:16 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

sounds great. ima upgrade comp then get it hopefully big grin

Old Post May 16th, 2004 04:34 AM
BackFire

Good idea. The game is outstanding.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:12 PM
Fire

not my thing

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:17 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

when does it come out?

Old Post May 17th, 2004 02:54 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Probably around September.

Old Post May 17th, 2004 03:38 AM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

i'm all over that game. LoL i finally got Frozen Throne yesterday! laughing

But i got it for $15 because i waited so long.

Old Post May 17th, 2004 02:58 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote