KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » who likes Halo1

who likes halo
This poll is closed.
like it [it's okay] 4 28.57%
hate it 1 7.14%
I'm obcessed 8 57.14%
never played it. 1 7.14%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

who likes Halo1
Started by: madmonkey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
madmonkey

Question who likes Halo1

I havent ment one person who dosen't like halo and I want to see if my odcession is normal or should I get help? laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 02:38 AM
madmonkey is currently offline Click here to Send madmonkey a Private Message Find more posts by madmonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yeah, it's a good game, a little over rated if you ask me though.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 02:59 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

sadly, Im obsessed. I didnt play it really till a friend fully recommended it, now im a halo hooker

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 06:45 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Halo rules all other games. It's addictive as hell, the story line is somewhat interesting, and cortana's a fine lil *****.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 09:56 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Halo's...ok. It's really just another Goldeneye, and not an exciting one at that. I wasn't really impressed. The action's too slow, for one thing, and the weapons aren't innovative at all. The storyline for one player is really bad ("Oh no! Aliens have attacked! Quick-take off every zig!"), and terribly unoriginal. I dunno, it's fun to play, but not something I would spend money on.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:02 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
madmonkey

My favorite feature on multiplair is team slayer. I have it for computer and play it whenever I get a chance. I wan't haol 2 to come out sooner. I'm probuly going to get an x box just so I can play it as soon as it comes out.
Happy Dance whats so sad abut beaing obcessed?

Last edited by madmonkey on Feb 7th, 2004 at 04:21 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 04:18 PM
madmonkey is currently offline Click here to Send madmonkey a Private Message Find more posts by madmonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
madmonkey

screw u vengeanceGOD

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 04:20 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I dunno, halo kinda feels like this generations goldeneye/ Perfect dark. I enjoy the bit of deja'vu it gives off. Not to mention the 16 player lanplay, so yummy.

I just hope halo 2's physics are completely different from the first, because the whole excuse for chiefs wack jumping height was due to 'halo's gravity'. So I wanna see what excuse they make up for when they're on earth

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 04:24 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
madmonkey

that would be good It was a little to easy to get to some places to hide when you were hurt, but keep in mind that your sut is suposed to make you alot stronger and stuff so It could just be becauseof that.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 05:45 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Eh, I've played it, and I haven't found anything too special about it. Sure, it's a great game, but there are also a whole lot more great games out there that I'd rather be playing.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 05:54 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
madmonkey

If u haven't played the multiplayer mode then u haven't played at all.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 05:56 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I have, and my statement still holds through, it's great, but there's still so many better games.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 05:57 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
madmonkey

[attack removed]

Last edited by Raz on Feb 7th, 2004 at 06:18 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 05:57 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Dude, you can't just say that people suck, or tell them to screw off if they have a different opinion than you. You're not going to last long on these forums if you keep that attitude up.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 05:58 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

rofl...you can't just say "you suck" you numnut, as a new member you have no authority, and even established members have no right to pointlessly bash other members. calm down.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 06:02 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
madmonkey

you people get offended to easy. calm down k I was just kidden roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 06:04 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

What §pearhead said; you have no authority to even joke around like that, the Mod's don't do it, and tolerate it even less than us. We're not exactly offended, we just find it hillarious that you think you're so high over us. And "Mars Attacks!" was a horrible movie.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 06:08 PM
madmonkey

again u people freake out to easy and thats y I like it It's so dumb It's funny

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 06:14 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

ooh you're cool, you can edit posts! I'll bow down to the master of coolness now.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 06:16 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Honestly, how old are you? laughing

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 06:16 PM