KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Finding Early Final Fantasy Games

Finding Early Final Fantasy Games
Started by: homer_clone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
homer_clone

Final Fantasy

the final fantasy games before 7 look great, but i havent been able to get a hold of them do you know a good place to find them?

sephiroth vs. cloud
FF7

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 06:53 PM
homer_clone is currently offline Click here to Send homer_clone a Private Message Find more posts by homer_clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
madmonkey

on line is proubly the best like on ebay or amazon

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 06:56 PM
madmonkey is currently offline Click here to Send madmonkey a Private Message Find more posts by madmonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
homer_clone

thx

sephiroth vs. cloud
FF7

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 06:56 PM
homer_clone is currently offline Click here to Send homer_clone a Private Message Find more posts by homer_clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

If you have a Gamestop near you, you can get them there. Final Fantasy III was never released in the U.S.; rumors are that it's being developed for GBA. Until then, get the translated ROM online somewhere.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 07:07 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Just get Final Fantasy -- Anthology , and Final Fantasy -- Beginnings (I think thats what its called) for Playstation

beginnings = FF 3 and 4 (I think)
anthology = FF 5 and 6

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 10:01 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Chronicles, not beginnings. wink And I think Anthology is 4 and 6, and Chronicles is 5 and Chrono Trigger. But I'm not totally sure. As for 1 and 2, I think that's FF Origins.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:23 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Oh... oopsie blink I guess they wont be that hard to find, you know, being available for psx format and all...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:28 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

get cronicles (since you can only play chrono trigger on snes exept for on cronicles)

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 03:46 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Anthology is one hard bastard to find, it's nowhere to be found around me sad

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 04:08 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

lol.. I have dat wun, I got it cuz I missed playing ff6 on snes. The only thing that got me ticked, is when I played it on the original psx the loading times were annoying, but now that I play it on ps2, its all good.

I still laugh at that one part where the town that uses magic, everyone acts like they're normal, then you turn the corner :
Lil boy : Ouch! mommy I cut myself, use cure!
Mom : Cu.... *sees us* ...band-aids!! *runs*
Lil boy : Mommy! use cure!! *runs after her*

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 07:02 PM
VengeanceGOD

Yeah, that's hilarious. smile

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 08:10 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

anthology > FF5 and FF6

chronicles> FF4 and chrono trigger

origins > ff1 and ff2

the only one left is ff3 (wich i played for a while in japanese). i hope it comes out for the Psx, so that the entire collection will be available in PS1

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 10:01 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I pretty sure they have the translated version of 3 available for... *looks around* .... emu lator O_o *hides*

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 09:46 AM
AfroSpiderman

All final fantasy games were cool until they thought of 11 that is a big dissapointment to me as a gamer 10 keep me thriving for the next installment than they made 10-x which sucked balls and know I have to go on the net to play 11 that's cool in all but they say you can get killed by rabit baby "rabbits" what the hell! And for the record no one in america has the game yet but people in Japan already have it. Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 09:22 AM
AfroSpiderman is currently offline Click here to Send AfroSpiderman a Private Message Find more posts by AfroSpiderman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lionheart
Ex-solider

Na man 5 and 6 are anthology and tactics is 4 and chrono trigger.

To be reborn does not mean to also be revived..........

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:39 PM
Lionheart is currently offline Click here to Send Lionheart a Private Message Find more posts by Lionheart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lionheart
Ex-solider

In 6 i loved the fact that you played teh game forever just to find that the world becomes dystroyed and you have to start again that was wicked cool i like a game that last for months like that.

To be reborn does not mean to also be revived..........

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:42 PM
Lionheart is currently offline Click here to Send Lionheart a Private Message Find more posts by Lionheart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

11 killed it sad

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 05:44 PM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

9 killed it . sad

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 02:41 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

X was the best, then we got two consecutive peices of shit. the best thing in the final fantasy franchise was always the stories and characters. When you played a final fantasy game you could always rely on a great story. well i guess they though maybe destroying the thing fans love best about the series will bring more fans and sales. I mean x-2...what the hell was that. I mean was that a joke? I mean really. Ok the gameplay was cool and all, but it was a half assed game. Where was the story. You had to play 30 hours before you even got an idea of what the story was. and XI i'm sorry that just seems like a ploy to make money, maybe thats just me im biased on inter play games, i dont like to have to pay for the game, then have to keep paying to be able to play it, and then have to pay some more if i want additional story lines or stages.,

crystal chronicles was an all out childs game, and they want to send XII in a new direction that final fantasy has never been before, atleast thats what the developers say. So maybe that will rejuvenate this pathetic slump or maybe it will just live up to my expectations of being shitty

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:51 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

9 still killed it sad

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 12:38 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote