KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Chrono Cross

Chrono Cross
Started by: Maikahyandowen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Chrono Cross

does anyone play Chrono Cross or has beaten it? i'm totaly stuck on there!!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 08:09 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

didn't like it as much as chrono trigger

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 09:05 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I think chrono cross is a spit in the face to chrono trigger, so I never bothered to look at it.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 09:12 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

It's definetly not... such a great RPG. I'm not that far in it though, but I know a lot of the storyline from friends. Anyway Chrono Break is still scheduled for release in Japan, or so they say. Hope it comes to the States big grin

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:49 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

so i don't suppose you'd like to answer my question, then.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 05:36 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
'chelle

what do you need help with?
I've played it a few times, but I think I've played Chrono Trigger more. I love Chrono ^_^

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 05:35 AM
'chelle is currently offline Click here to Send 'chelle a Private Message Find more posts by 'chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

i'm stuck in the sea of eden and i need to find a way through the weird worm holes so i can awaken the black dragon.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 04:22 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I think chrono cross is a spit in the face to chrono trigger, so I never bothered to look at it.

I agree with the spit in the face comment. And i also beat the living crap outta that game. It was fun, but the last boss was kinda annoying. You had to beat him using magic types in a certain order, and he uses magic so it screws up your order quite frequently. What questions do you have, i beat that game a couple of years ago...i might not remember. I also like how you can get a bunch of different characters in your party and when you beat it, they are at your disposal, so you can beat it a 2nd time and get the characters that you missed the 1st time. It's not possible to get every character the 1st time through...

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 05:59 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

i noticed that.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 10:45 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

right. new question. how do i find the Dragon Tear?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 06:45 PM