KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » New Zelda Game

New Zelda Game
Started by: shagmobile

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shagmobile
Lord of the Boomstick

New Zelda Game

Hey i was hearing news about a new zelda game for gamecube. i was just wondering wat was going to happen is it goin to be cell-shaded again or is it gonna be like OOT and MM.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 12:45 AM
shagmobile is currently offline Click here to Send shagmobile a Private Message Find more posts by shagmobile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

well hopefully they'll surpass the goodness of the tokyo gameshow link vs gannon teaser. I really enjoyed the realisticness of the physics and all.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 12:56 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Let's have another OoT and we'll be good big grin

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:01 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

They need to make a Zelda turned based RPG. You could have Link, Shiek, Goron, Zora...who knows what else they could think up. I'm getting kinda sick of the same old zelda after 7 or 8 of them...

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:37 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

..........................ROFL LMAO!!!!!YEAH RIGHT!!!!!THAT WOULD BE PATHETIC!

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:02 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

In an article I read in Nintendo Power, Miyomoto said that the next Zelda game will be cell-shaded and that we won't be seeing a realistic Link for a while. (which in my opinion isn't a bad thing)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:04 AM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

AWW THAT REALLY SUCKS!!!i hate cel shaded its so crappy!

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:06 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

No its not, The Wind Waker was absolutely beautiful, I'd love another cell shaded version.

I really hope they cell shade the new Mario aswell.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 04:52 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

YES, Zelda is god for adventures. Wind Waker was brilliant. It one mostly all the Game of the Year's for most respectble publications and websites. The used cell chade very effectivily and not just some crazy gimmick. I love Zelda because it isnt real, thats the whole point. Its a fairy tale with huge side quests, games and things to do.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 05:01 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

the cell shaded is nice, but the ONLY thing I dont like graphically about wind waker, is that the distance is too blurry. Even characters or items 6 feet away are so fuzzy its annoying to look at.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 05:33 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

well, i didnt even relized that it was blurry. but oh well then.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 05:38 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

I hope to god its not going to be cell shaded, because let's just face it, WW was good, but its graphics were HORRIBLE! OoT graphics would be best, but I'm not complaining, Zelda is my fav game series.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 06:11 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

quote:
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
..........................ROFL LMAO!!!!!YEAH RIGHT!!!!!THAT WOULD BE PATHETIC!

apparently you haven't played many of the newer rpgs. most of the characters are pathetic.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 06:51 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

because wind waker was cel shaded i didnt even touch it....i hate it so much...i mean god...to me graphics mean alot...you could have a video game that stars a chibi-link and have 200 hours of sidequests and such but i will still refuse to play...just becuz its looks like total dog crap...

and linkalicious...yes i have played newer rpgs....and if they did make it turnbased like final fantasy...then i would never play zelda cuz that is so retarded..

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 11:54 PM
[D_A]Kherr

If Zelda went turn based, Nintnedo would be really retarted.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 06:50 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

quote:
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
because wind waker was cel shaded i didnt even touch it....i hate it so much...i mean god...to me graphics mean alot...you could have a video game that stars a chibi-link and have 200 hours of sidequests and such but i will still refuse to play...just becuz its looks like total dog crap...

and linkalicious...yes i have played newer rpgs....and if they did make it turnbased like final fantasy...then i would never play zelda cuz that is so retarded..

To refuse to play the game because of graphics just makes you an idiot, I'm sorry. Not to mention, have you ever seen Wind Waker running as a game, or just the still screencaps? 'Cause those looked horrible, but in the game the cel-shading looks gorgeous.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 07:34 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

The graphics for Windwaker suck. I'm sorry, but they're horrible. N64's Ocarina of Time has the best graphics.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 07:35 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Cel-shaded is cool, to a point. WW was cool with it, I just think it deters a bit if the next one is also cel-shaded. Why not have one with character models from say, SSBM? That would be good, the graphics on that game are mint. I want at least one Zelda game for GCN w/o cel-shaded, but if the next one is, then it's looking like we're going to have to wait until Nintendo's new consule.... sad

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 08:53 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

I've played the game, and i still haye cel shading, although the game was kewl...i just wish it was like OoT and MM would have been so much beter! i would have enjoyed it a lot more

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 09:53 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

the cell shading was way better than the graphics in OoT, but i don't like how they made Link look. They could have cell-shaded him, but made him look more like the Link in OoT and it would have been better.

Why does everyone like Link in SSBM? He looks a hell of a lot better in Soul Caliber 2 than he does in SSBM...

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 10:17 PM