KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Ffx-3

Ffx-3
Started by: LiL nAstY GirL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Ffx-3

I read online that because of the sales of FFX-2, FFx-3 is in consideration. Rumors say it will be Rikkus story and take place 6 months after FFX-2!!!! smile smile Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 07:32 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ALIASX

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Rikkus HOT! Love your sig Elektra lover

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 07:50 PM
ALIASX is currently offline Click here to Send ALIASX a Private Message Find more posts by ALIASX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Thanx

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 08:00 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

The recently released Final Fantasy X-2 has been an enormous success, selling a whopping 1.2 million copies in the first day, according to Square Co. Ltd. This is two-thirds of Square's initial shipment of 1.8 million units, an almost ludicrous amount in itself. What's a company to do when its game sells so fast the store counters are still a little warm? Create a sequel, of course.

While no official comment has been made, Square has stated that a sequel, tentatively titled Final Fantasy X-3, is underway for PlayStation 2, according Indie Magazine. More than likely the game will not see release in Japan until next year at the earliest.

To announce a sequel less than a week after a game's launch is not unheard of, but who would've thought Square would develop another sequel for Final Fantasy X. No other details are known about the game, but there were obscure rumors floating around about a game telling Rikku's story, and also of a game that took place six months after the events in Final Fantasy X-2.

Be sure to check back with IGN for more news as it develops

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 08:40 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 08:56 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 08:58 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

honestly they shouldnt do a sequel, I think they should go back in time and do a prequel before sin came.. that would be really nice.. then tidus wouuldnt have to be a dream

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 09:03 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Hmm...I've heard that they were NOT going to do an FFX-3, because really, there's nothing left for a story.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 09:04 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Their wasn't anything for X-2 either

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 09:06 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I was really feeling bad when they did a following story (ffx-2) because ffx ending was so nice, they shouldve left it like that... you know how yuna was like 'we should remember the people who arent here with us today, and that they are always telling us : Please Remember' I was like wow, thats such a nice thing to say about everyone who died... and then they made ffx-2 -_- its not bad.. but I wish it was before they met tidus....

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 09:08 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Like you are Auron Ject and Braska?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 09:11 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

If they make a 3rd one it should be not about Rikku but about Lenne and Shuin

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 10:25 PM
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by Elektra_lover
If they make a 3rd one it should be not about Rikku but about Lenne and Shuin

YES. That is the only reason I can think of that they should do another sequel. Really, those two are the reason that FFX-2 happened (Yuna saw the sphere with Shuyin in it, but she thought it was Tidus, etc...), and not NEARLY enough of their story was explained in FFX-2...in fact, one of the events that explains a bit about them was optional! mad

(Lenne is my favorite character, in case you couldn't tell...I've cosplayed as her a bunch of times, too yes )

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 01:49 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote:
Originally posted by Elektra_lover
Like you are Auron Ject and Braska?

that would be cool, but then again we'd know how it ends -.- now if only square could make a movie of the trip auron jecht and braska made... that would be neato big grin

I want a movie of ffx dernit! >_<

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 02:06 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I think they should just stop at X-2 and continue with XII onwards.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 07:28 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yup.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 01:54 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

No I think 1 more about Lenne and Shuin

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 08:33 PM
IBTonks

i think they shud make a movie like satsujin said! that wud be well kewl! i mean, i do like the final fantasy film, but it had nothing to do with final fantasy u get me?!! i think they shud make one of braska, auron and jecht, that wud be a great movie!

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 10:06 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

Rikku is the hottest of the 3 ..

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 11:40 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

FFX-3 would be way too far. They mentioned two sequals probably two years ago when the idea to continue FFX's storyline arose. I assure you there will be no FFX-3, there's no plot there to even possibly take advantage up. In the first game, Rikku was such a minor character, there's no way they could make up something for her. Yuna's storyline continued because she was looking for Tidus. "This time, it's personal." It would be absurd to actually follow through with another sequal; everyone's happily ever after now. Final Fantasy XII looks so promising, why waste more time on the same storyline of FFX? Sure, it's good, but it's time to move on. The FFX movie sounds like a neat idea, however I doubt that would work out well for a few main reasons: 1) Look what happened with The Spirits Within. 2) They've milked it already so much [FFX]. 3) They're going to be moving onto bigger and better things now... FFXII is going to be the last PS2 Final Fantasy. FFXIII, which has been trademarked/copyrighted in Japan is in development for the PS3. Yes, that time is upon us, a new consule. The PS3 launch date is next year; no doubt we will see demos and betas at E3 this year.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 11:53 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote