KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » THe gamecube is KIDDIE!

THe gamecube is KIDDIE!
Started by: 113

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eat My Ass

THe gamecube is KIDDIE!

the gameboy is so kiddie that even when i went to the store today some kid was like "i want a video game system" and the guy was like "oh then here have this gamecube, it's extremely kiddie, for kids, very small little kiddie kids" and he sold the kid one....there's ur proof

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:21 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

That's not proof, that's just some dumbass who's working at a games store. Those people are usually the most ignorant people when it comes to games. They don't even know the release dates half the time, they have no more credibility then anyone else.

The GC isn't geared towards kids, but it's the only system that is kid friendly. It's big name games aren't all violent and bloody, but that doens't mean it's soley for kids. The games that are generally considered "kiddie" (usually by people who don't know much about games) are generally far more challenging then the big name violent games for the PS2 and Xbox.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:50 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah even though i can't stand many GC games many of the so called kiddie games have more depth and story than any rockstar or other shock inspired gamming franchise's, but the gameplay still blows and i have little patience for games anymore, GC games require lots of patience

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:11 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Whats with this 'kiddie' crap anyway. Sure GC isnt the greatest franchise around, but it sure as hell isnt 'kiddie'. Very strange claim.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:12 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

why did you post this? you do know theres already a thread about this...now its like...

the below information is true
the above information is false

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 01:55 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

What do you expect from someone who posts Bubble Boy as one of their favorite movies? blink Credibility goes right out the window the second you type that in.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:15 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

if it's so kiddie then how come it doesn't come with light up buttons? stick out tongue wink

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:24 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

quote:
Originally posted by Primitive Screwhead #1
What do you expect from someone who posts Bubble Boy as one of their favorite movies? blink Credibility goes right out the window the second you type that in.

Funny and true. rolling on floor laughing

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:32 PM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: THe gamecube is KIDDIE!

quote:
Originally posted by 113
the gameboy is so kiddie that even when i went to the store today some kid was like "i want a video game system" and the guy was like "oh then here have this gamecube, it's extremely kiddie, for kids, very small little kiddie kids" and he sold the kid one....there's ur proof

hahahaha!!! Sales people will try to sell you anything!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:37 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by Primitive Screwhead #1

What does that got to do with the topic? That's his taste in movies! You and I might not find Bubble boy funny, but maybe he does. Everyone has different tastes!

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Jul 7th, 2004 at 06:42 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:40 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

uh this thread was uh meant as a joke...there was no salesperson..i never went a video game store

i was just mocking the "Gamecube isn't kiddie" thread, cause i find it rather amusing

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 01:18 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer
What does that got to do with the topic? That's his taste in movies! You and I might not find Bubble boy funny, but maybe he does. Everyone has different tastes!

oh and thank you winddancer...people who don't judge based on unrelated topics are rare especially on kmc

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 01:19 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

You were mocking the other kiddie thread then. Well next time try to make it a little more obvious, i thought you were serious.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 01:37 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolf'e

I don't think you can generally say the gamecube itself is kiddie but SOME of the games are pretty childish. Watch what you say buddy. Happy Dance whistle

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:44 AM
Wolf'e is currently offline Click here to Send Wolf'e a Private Message Find more posts by Wolf'e Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Re: THe gamecube is KIDDIE!

quote:
Originally posted by 113
"i want a video game system" and the guy was like "oh then here have this gamecube, it's extremely kiddie, for kids, very small little kiddie kids" and he sold the kid one....there's ur proof

i can't believe some ppl actually thought 113 was being serious

laughing

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:30 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Actually, I've heard stupider things within a gaming store, so it's actually quite believable.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:31 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

yeah, but the way he wrote it : "extremely KIDDIE, for kids, VERY SMALL LITTLE KIDDIE KIDS" it sounds like a joke to me, or a retarded person talking

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:38 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

I was looking at it from the retarded angle, but at least 113 owned up to it. Still not going to let up on the Bubble Boy comment, though... I have to bust your chops a little on that one. I'll ease off though, as long as you don't own Battlefield: Earth in your movie collection.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 09:05 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

battlefield: earth big grin now that's a good movie

BTW: J/J

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 09:20 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I think the whole 'kiddie' arguement in the other thread is nuts anyway. What a stupid thing to debate over.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:51 AM