KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » what kinda evil things do u do to your SIMS?

what kinda evil things do u do to your SIMS?
Started by: fruits

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

what kinda evil things do u do to your SIMS?

i'm an evil bastard. i either put them in a swimming pool and make sure there's no way they can get out, i lock them out of their houses until they starve, make it so they can't get out of the shower, lock them in a room with a fireplace and a few rugs, etc. i love killing my sims. so, i know you guys have at least purposely killed your sims once, how'd u do it?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 06:55 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

i neverd played sims is it good?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 01:48 AM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I hate that game.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 01:49 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I DO EVERYTHING TO THEM lol

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 02:34 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

u do everything to them???? please explain!! and backfire, i can't believe u've never played the sims. on the Ps2, it just gets annoying in get a life mode when your sim is always in a bad mood. it makes u so mad that you just want to kill them!!! heeheehee. sorry.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 02:41 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I make tthem get elecucuted and everything u said.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 02:44 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:
Originally posted by fruits
u do everything to them???? please explain!! and backfire, i can't believe u've never played the sims. on the Ps2, it just gets annoying in get a life mode when your sim is always in a bad mood. it makes u so mad that you just want to kill them!!! heeheehee. sorry.

I've played it, I just don't like it.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 03:00 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

I tried killing one of mine by making her jump off the high diving board onto concrete...It didn't work! sad
I don't think that Sim could die since I didn't create it...darn...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 03:05 AM
theReject is currently offline Find more posts by theReject Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

justbuild walls aroung them. they will die.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 03:13 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I've never understood the appeal to this game confused

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 06:06 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoomStix

All of the mentioned. Plus puting a fire place next to a BBQ/swimming pool party, wall up the garden, n let the place catch fire. The Sims will jump into the pool WHICH have no way out. Hehehe

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 09:16 AM
BoomStix is currently offline Click here to Send BoomStix a Private Message Find more posts by BoomStix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

it's loads of fun. instead of evicting families, i just kill 'em off!! it's weird because i put one guy in the pool and made no way out, and i just made it so the other chick couldn't get out of her house. and she died first. i sat their for an hour and the guy just didn't want to die!! so i took him out of the pool and he died in like, 5 min.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 06:04 PM
Abbita

put them into the skydive simulator when they are really tired adn they will fly off into the air and never come back! big grin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 07:29 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

which Sims game?

was the difference between them and wich one is the best?

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 02:37 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drac39

LOL Killing Sims is a great past time,too bad I got rid of all my Sims games

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 03:14 PM
Drac39 is currently offline Click here to Send Drac39 a Private Message Find more posts by Drac39 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DracosGirl
Hmm..SoThisIs25Characters

ha ha i am also an evil cow to my sims. i built a "toture house" which only comtains a stove so that when they try to cook the whole place sets on fire. Its funny when death comes to take them away! lol

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 04:04 PM
DracosGirl is currently offline Click here to Send DracosGirl a Private Message Find more posts by DracosGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have starved them, made them soil themselves and let them die from exposure.

If we keep pushing technology, eventually it will push back.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 07:09 PM
sonofasaiyan is currently offline Click here to Send sonofasaiyan a Private Message Find more posts by sonofasaiyan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tilien
Straight Jacket Dealer

I normally like making the house outta wood... then wait until they either try to cook without knowing how or put the fire on... and wait for the whole place to burn... i always take the doors out too... more fun hehe big grin

I'm Back!
xD

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 10:17 PM
Tilien is currently offline Click here to Send Tilien a Private Message Find more posts by Tilien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Heh, once I was playing the Sims and the house started on fire...and I had accidently put the fire detector on the outside of the house (don't ask how I managed that) so the house burned down messed

The pool is always funny...oh! Once I built a moat around the house so they couldn't get out laughing out loud

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 10:50 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tilien
Straight Jacket Dealer

Hehe ive done the moat thingy too... it was amusing... my sims walked all the way around the bit before the moat to get out coz i was slightly nasty and put the loo the other side of the moat and it needed it so... big grin

I'm Back!
xD

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 10:51 PM
Tilien is currently offline Click here to Send Tilien a Private Message Find more posts by Tilien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote