KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Splinter Cell on PS2

Splinter Cell on PS2
Started by: tbones527

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tbones527
No, I'm not a steak.

Question Splinter Cell on PS2

I'm just wondering if I should get this game. I haven't played a good shooter/stealth since OO7 Goldeneye on the N64. Well... the stealth aspect wasn't the best... but it was still really good.
So how is this game? What makes it good? etc., etc.

I've been playing RPG's for awhile... I want some variety in my games.

"The day it all went wrong was the 3rd grade spelling be. See, I've always been an idiot, but up until then, no one knew. But although I had it bad, there was one kid who always had it worse. He'd spell the word wrong on purpose just to get out because he knew he couldn't win. So they'd call him up and he'd say 'Kat. K-A-T. I'm outta here.' Then, as he's walking past you, 'I know there's two T's'. Poor kid."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 08:10 PM
tbones527 is currently offline Click here to Send tbones527 a Private Message Find more posts by tbones527 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Splinter cell has so much stealth and strategy its sometimes annoying but the graphics and the thinking you have to do make up for it.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 12:17 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well Splinter Cell is pretty good but do you have Metal Gear Solid 2? That is beter then Splinter Cell i think but yeah you should get it.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:46 AM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

what does it look like on PS2?

I have it on PC and Xbox (got it free with sound card on PC) and it's graphically one of the best games i've seen before. But it came out months later on PS2 because they had to re-do a lot of it and vamp it down to fit PS2 specs...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 01:56 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

There's a few things missing from the PS2 version. Some filterring effects are missing, like the atmospheric glow in the night vision mode, and in general looks more washed out, and suffers slowdown.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 02:28 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote