KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » IS the online Finial FAntasy any good

IS the online Finial FAntasy any good
Started by: legion-u

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
legion-u
fire is good for you

Cool IS the online Finial FAntasy any good

i really want this game i mean i think its really good but i wouldnt mine getting a demo and playing it.. Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 03:24 AM
legion-u is currently offline Click here to Send legion-u a Private Message Find more posts by legion-u Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Hi and Welcome to KMC, but you put this thread on the wrong forum hun. this role playing were you act out a character in a game. maybe if you pm Ush he will move this to the proper forum for you wink

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 06:54 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Moved

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:51 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yeah, it's a good game. It's alot like everquest, takes a long time to progress through the levels.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 10:48 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

depends how much you care about depth... if you care about depth, ffxi has none.. most MMO's seem to fail in either Economy or the "I got to (max level)...now what?" syndrome..

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 05:43 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

pretty good, but after awile, its not so good.

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 11:03 PM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Never played it...and honestly, I don't know if I ever will...despite the fact that I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 11:09 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

their is a new expansion out with new stuff, and they plan on releasing new things soon, but its really comes down to "do i want to pay over 100 dollars, for a game on a console soon to die in the next year/2(still lotta play time) and invest a total of 8 days worth of play time to get my character a good level.

i think its personal choice. if i had it i would play it. but i doubt im gonna just go buy it.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 06:45 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote