KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » best gamecube game

best gamecube game
Started by: Stevie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

best gamecube game

state your opinion

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 04:39 PM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Ikaruga or Viewtiful Joe. Depends on which day of the week I'm playing.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 05:09 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Wind Waker!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 06:10 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Wind Waker!

Big shocker there Link! Your transparency is commendable smile ... and "thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, I can see right through you" (as said by the great Bill Hicks).

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 07:01 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not a big gamecube fan but I'd say one of the Resident evils, metroid prime was pretty good to

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 08:47 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Im sure he means... "which gamecube exclusive game" is the best...

and for that I'd have to pick smash brothers : melee... hands down... if I had to choose a runner up.. it'd be Zelda : The wind waker

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 09:31 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

cel damage

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 09:33 PM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie

i gatta go with SS bros. also

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 02:53 AM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

It's too hard to pick just1.

i would say

viewtiful joe.(may change when viewtiful joe 2 comes out)
zelda:the WW(this may change when the new zelda comes out.i love
cell-da aka chibi link)
Metroid prime(until the new metrod shadows comes out)
resident evil 4(okay so it isnt actually out YET)
mario128(or is it 110)
animal crossing
ikuraga
pikmin 2

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 03:13 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Metroid Prime.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 03:15 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Although the WW and the RE's have been superb, MP is my all time best! thumb up

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 03:44 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maester Shuyin

super smash bros. also.
then viewtiful joe then spider man.

Made by Yuna33

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 03:52 AM
Maester Shuyin is currently offline Click here to Send Maester Shuyin a Private Message Find more posts by Maester Shuyin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

I find that smash bros is a good game, but it isnt the best game ever, why?

first, depth.

you can unlock the characters, and earn trophies if oyur a hard core who digs that kinda stuff, but for everyone else, after the wow neeto factor that occured when i got the game at launch, 2 months later i was a little bored, it was fun, it just wasnt involving.

their isnt a story todrive the player, like if a story was some how formulated and it wasnt just some cannon plot in the instruction manuel, but used in the game, it would have helped it out immensely.

also, the graphics, while still good, are easily overshadowed by new launches like soul caliber 2, viewtiful joe, custom robo(another cool melee game) and ect.

when i first plugged it in, i found the sound in the game to be amazing, far from the muted and semi muffled sound from my n64, very vibrant, but now it is overshadowed.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:25 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Voorhees
QUACK!

I havent seemed to find any yet, But im waiting for the new Zelda, that one looks wicked.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 09:01 AM
Voorhees is currently offline Click here to Send Voorhees a Private Message Find more posts by Voorhees Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:
Originally posted by Primitive Screwhead #1
Ikaruga or Viewtiful Joe. Depends on which day of the week I'm playing.

well...i haven't really been a big side scroller fan since the days of Double Dragon.

What makes Viewtiful Joe good anyways?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 04:10 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie

ive never played viewtiful joe is it good?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 03:39 AM
Dou

Jup, it is.

But IMO Rebel Strike is the best GC game, followed by Metroid Prime and MGS Twin Snakes.
Awesome graphics, two player versus and co-op mode, enhanced gameplay in comparison to Rogue Leader... - Rebel Strike just has everything my heart desires *g*

Someday he will find you. And there will be no place to hide...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 03:43 PM
Dou is currently offline Click here to Send Dou a Private Message Find more posts by Dou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

RESIDENT EVIL!! I love that game

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:24 PM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
well...i haven't really been a big side scroller fan since the days of Double Dragon.

What makes Viewtiful Joe good anyways?

Simply put, it's probably the most beautiful "2-D" side scroller I've ever played. The actual camera style changes depending on which form your character takes, and the character art is terrific. Of course, this wouldn't mean squat if gameplay was absent, and the incorporation of all of the different power modes (slow motion, fast forward, zoom-in)really makes the game sparkle.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 02:45 PM
ChickinMeat

I'm borrowing a cube at the moment, and the games i play the most are Wind Waker and Viewtiful Joe, except im pure crap at Viewtiful Joe

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 04:13 PM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote