KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Leisure Suit Larry and Playboy:The Mansion debut

Should these games be banned?
This poll is closed.
Yes Definently 1 20.00%
No Way 4 80.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Leisure Suit Larry and Playboy:The Mansion debut
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Leisure Suit Larry and Playboy:The Mansion debut

all over the net and in PS2 mags thay are talking about baning these games because some kid could buy it and get screwed in the head. now this is what age ratings are for parents will not allow there kids to buy these games with age ratings. what do you think?

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 03:32 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

no, they should no be banned. but any game with sexual content that doesn't involve getting laid (playboy) just shouldn't be on the market.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 04:11 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

is there a playboy game???

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:08 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

it's in development. you're basically Hugh starting the Playboy empire. I'm pretty sure it's got topless girls in it, and probably a slideshow section for winning or something. But i'm also pretty sure you won't be having sex with any of them either.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:22 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

huh why would somebody "want to have sex" in a video game?. a bit pathetic, wouldn't you say?...............but i must admit it will be funny (GTA vice city)

in the other hand, being Hugh Hefner would be kinda cool big grin

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:33 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

it could be fun

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 03:56 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

I just think it's funny that Leisure Suit Larry is the only game with the word "cum" in it's title (Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Loude).

Dunno how the hell THAT passed the ESRB.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 10:49 PM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Crab
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are these games good ? Also how are you suppose to play with only one hand free.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 03:33 PM
The Crab is currently offline Click here to Send The Crab a Private Message Find more posts by The Crab Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote