KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » does any1 like zelda?

does any1 like zelda
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
yes 31 86.11%
no 1 2.78%
there alright 3 8.33%
**** no, the series sucks my meat curtains 1 2.78%
Total: 36 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

does any1 like zelda?
Started by: Stevie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

does any1 like zelda?

does anyone like the zelda series??

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 03:41 AM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

I love the zelda series and i cant wait for the new 1 to cum out in 05.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:26 PM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Zelda is teh pwnage!!!111

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:56 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

Who doesn't?

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 06:30 PM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

Is that even a question? Zelda pwns.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 11:35 PM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

Re: does any1 like zelda?

quote:
Originally posted by spider-venom
does anyone like the zelda series??

is this a trick question?

I especially like the wind waker.

ocarina of time was great I felt it really captured the series spirit very well, and majora's mask was even better. I enjoyed the humor presented in the ww, and the ocean was a neat aspect. I felt it was to short, they could have made sailing better(like giant storms that appeared and it became a big deal trying to get through one. it then could have been cool , like to use the periscope and see a storm brewing, and decide, i dont want to have to fight it, so you can take shelter some were.)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 11:49 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark_Psylocke
Not one of them

I love Zelda games, my favourite has got to be Ocarina of Time.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 12:24 AM
Dark_Psylocke is currently offline Click here to Send Dark_Psylocke a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_Psylocke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by BlackMamBA
I love the zelda series and i cant wait for the new 1 to cum out in 05.
Is it so hard to spell "come" correctly? huh

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 12:28 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

kinda makes that "nether region" tingle when you see that or soemthing there Kozz?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 12:29 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

kinda makes that "nether region" tingle when you see that or soemthing there Kozz?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 12:30 AM
Linkalicious

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 12:31 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Oh, you bet stick out tongue

Did you have to post three times? huh

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 01:26 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Zelda is awsome when you dont have to play as a child. I can't stand that crap

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:34 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Ocarina Of Time was definitely the best - in terms of story, style, and sheer size. The others were great too, with Wind Waker coming a close second.

I never cared for Majoras Mask. I still have it on my N64, but I only played through it once. It was nowhere near as "fun" as Ocarina - which I went through about ten times. Constantly going back in time and being "forced" to play the game really quickly meant the game didn't feel like you were exploring it. Ocarina and Wind Waker feel more exploration-friendly. Majora's Mask was like "go here NOW! do this HERE! HURRY UP OR YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING AND HAVE TO START AGAIN STUPID BOY!".

I hope the new Zelda brings back the fishing game from Ocarina - man that was a game in itself.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 06:50 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Zelda is awsome when you dont have to play as a child. I can't stand that crap

uh dude, you play as a child in every single game BUT OOT. your not an adult. the gameboy games arent adult link, snes isnt adult link. see a trend, the only adult link games are the new one shown this year at e3 with shigeru miyamoto holding a shield and master sword. and oot.

i liked bolth oot and the wind waker, they bolth are some of my fav games. I like oot, it was just so huge, and it took a long time to beat. it had a good story,told through the characters and events(unlike a cut scene), but I enjoyed the ww 's charm, the unique and hilarious graphics(the scene were hes launched from the catapult..priceless), and it's battle system was awsome, counter attacing, dodging, disarming ect., it's cool as ice story was ...cool as ice, and the ending of the game left endless possibilities for a direct sequel(or it did until e3 last may...who knows...maybe they'll go back to it)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 07:57 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

quote:
Originally posted by Robo-Chocobo
the gameboy games arent adult link, snes isnt adult link.

I beg to differ, Link's Awakening has Link all grown up, it's very clear during the cutscenes in the game and especually at the ending when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he is on a floating piece of wood after the island vanishes and you see the windfish.

In A Link to the Past for GBA I agree he is young, but he still kicks ass

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:21 PM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie

the new game is ganna kick some ass !!

( it better be longer then all the others and pretty hard to beat compltely and when you beat the game be ab le do stuff when your done like have side proiretys to deal with after you defeat ganna or whoever the villian is in this game)

i also heard there making a zelda game for the x-box

Last edited by Stevie on Aug 12th, 2004 at 11:32 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 11:29 PM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie

also does any1 like the 4 swors adventure for gc, ive played but i didnt think it was soo special ( y is does it look like it is for gameboy advance)??? was it transferred for gb to gc.... idk !?!?!?!?

can someone fill me in??

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 11:36 PM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Orcarina of Time was one of the most brilliant games ever made...and like one of the only good N64 games.

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 06:17 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman 66

the zelda series is awesome

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 03:16 AM
Ironman 66 is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman 66 a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote