KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » G-Phoria 2004

G-Phoria 2004
Started by: Jedi Shmedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

G-Phoria 2004

Anybody see it? Thought it was WAY better than last year's.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 11:02 PM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

It sucked so bad but carmen elctra is hot

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 11:04 PM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj4goku

hey i have to say anna nicole smith was hotter than ever and who else knew she was going to say penis when the lady asked her if she made a new controller what would it feel like in her hand

MEEEE MEEEE MEEEE, and ME TOO
Agent Smith Matrix Reloaded

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 11:07 PM
ssj4goku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj4goku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj4goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

she is so ****ing fat

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 11:08 PM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj4goku

umm you must not have watched it she lost all her wait and now she looks way better than she did before she gained weight

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 11:11 PM
ssj4goku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj4goku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj4goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uh no she is so ****ing fat and stupid

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 11:13 PM
Robo-Chocobo

I'm so F***ing mad that I missed it. can some one please explain what games won what, what console won what, without commentary that anna looks like a cow or that she lost weight. i just want the facts...hell if anyone can post a link that details the events of g-phoria I would really apreciate it.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 11:41 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj4goku

guess i just cant win with you look she lost all that weight havent you even seen here since she lost her weight

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 11:42 PM
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

My immpression of anna nicole.look at my big fat **** i am fat how about i marry a 166 man and get his money my iq is 33 because i am anna nicole nunhhh nuhhhh

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 11:43 PM
ssj4goku

ok your imature

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 11:55 PM
Robo-Chocobo

SHUT UP!!!

THIS ISNT THE ANNA NICOLE IS/ISNT FAT THREAD. GO TO THE OFF TOPIC FORUM AND TALK THERE!!

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT G-PhORIA!!!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 11:58 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

All I can remenber is that KOTOR won for video game of the year. And Ninja Gaiden won for best graphics.

btw-Anna looks fine! She is one hot babe again!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 12:03 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I didn't see it, one of my friends watched part of it and said it sucked, and that last year's was better.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 12:03 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

Final Fantasy X-2 won best cinematics, Pandora Tomorrow won best innovation (for it's multiplayer) Ninja Gaiden got best graphics, Hideo Kojima (creator of the Metal Gear Solid series) won the Legend award, Viewtiful Joe won best new franchise, Riku from FF X-2 won hottest character (of whom Anna Nicole Smith did an.....um......interesting impersonation of), Ryu Hyabusa (Ninja Gaiden) won character you'd most like to be, and KOTOR won the EB Gamers choice award AND Game of the Year.

That's all I can remember but they are showing it non-stop, so you're likely to see it soon if you keep watching for it. Oh and P.S. the music sucks. Except for the music for the exsclusive MGS 3: Snake Eater trailer Kojima showed for winning the Legend award. It's a really cool song. Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 04:21 AM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote