KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » "legend Of The Dragoon"

"legend Of The Dragoon"
Started by: ssj4goku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ssj4goku

Cool "legend Of The Dragoon"

Hey every one whats up i thought i would bring in an old school game that came out on the ps1 a while back called the legend of the dragoon i have to say the graphics were awsome and man the gameplay was unbelievable i gave this game a 9.8 out of 10. Now i told what i partially think of it you tell me what you all think of it

MEEEE MEEEE MEEEE, and ME TOO
Agent Smith Matrix Reloaded

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 06:46 PM
ssj4goku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj4goku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj4goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

is that an Square game?

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 07:22 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj4goku

The RPG genre is raised to its highest production values both technically and artistically.
This extraordinary adventure features astounding animations and graphics, innovative game
design and strong character-driven story that portrays a world of lush beauty, intense combat
and unknown destines. Highly original visual storytelling and superb gameplay makes Legend
of Dragoon an unforgettable experience.
The legend is that all that lives are born from the Divine Tree. Dragons, Humans and the Winged
Ones are among them. The Humans won their freedom from the Winged Ones when they learned
to harness the spiritual forces of the Dragons, transforming themselves into Dragons. For 10,000
years thereafter, there is tranquil co-existence between all. Until now...

Join the adventures of our young hero, Dart, searching for the Black Demon, as he avenges his
loved ones. Along the way, he must rescue his childhood friend, Shana, meet and fight with different
classes and races and unleash the legends of the Dragons.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 07:28 PM
ssj4goku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj4goku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj4goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

Never played it....but i do remember a commercial about it,it looked awesome. Wish i've played it,but well what you gonna do about itwink

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 07:40 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj4goku

hey go to a used game store i am sure they have a copy of it

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 07:57 PM
Yassin
Finite

I've looked around...and i never found anything. But someday it will pop upsmile

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:38 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

yeah i played it 8/10 the story line was a bit sleep but it was a great play

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 07:39 PM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj4goku

hey i bet yassin if you go to a game stop they will have it other wise just give me your address and i will mail you my extra copy

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 07:45 PM
Fearnix
Piggy

i borrowed a friends copy smile

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 07:48 PM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

quote:
Originally posted by ssj4goku
hey i bet yassin if you go to a game stop they will have it other wise just give me your address and i will mail you my extra copy

Haha that would be great!!! But i do live in Belgium..if that's a problem?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 08:03 PM
ssj4goku

no not really i would just send it there i tell you what i will even get you a walk through for it

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 08:05 PM
Yassin
Finite

quote:
no not really i would just send it there i tell you what i will even get you a walk through for it

Damn,you're too sweet embarrasment ....wel first of all let me add you to my msn...or you to mine. i'll pm youwink

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 02:51 PM
ssj4goku

hey what can i say i am a nice guy

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 04:28 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

can you maybe at least put periods to seperate your sentences?
it was a neat rpg engine, but it was far from 9.8... I'd give it a 7.0 at best, because it was merely sony's half assed try to have thier own final fantasy type title to brandish in the air. It was good while it lasted.

I would suppose the thing that set it apart from the pack was voices during CG cinematics and the fighting system which made you pay attention instead of mashing x...

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:00 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

I like the fact that you had to have a little bit of skill to play.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 05:47 PM
ssj4goku

yeah it did take skill to play and man i loved the game play i learned all the skill move even the final ones it was fun. <---- there is that better lol

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 06:05 PM
Fearnix
Piggy

Because i have Insomnia its a ****ing anoying game but i still like it.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 06:10 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote:
yeah it did take skill to play.. man i loved the game play.... i learned all the skill move, even the final ones.. it was fun. <---- there is that better lol
<--- this is wink

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 06:10 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj4goku

lol

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 06:44 PM
BartmanX
I'm a wanna be Balla.

I have The Legend of Dragoon and I'm on the second disc on the Phantom Ship. I'v had the game for a while.

Thanks Piggle_Humsy for the sig!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 10:58 PM
BartmanX is currently offline Click here to Send BartmanX a Private Message Find more posts by BartmanX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote