KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » super smash brothers melee 2

super smash brothers melee 2
Started by: Stevie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

super smash brothers melee 2

i was wondering if they were making ss bros melle 2 because 1 time i eard they were

can some1 fill me in? and if there is can some1 tell me whats it about

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 04:27 PM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

I havent heard anything. and I'm normally very savy at finding out rumors....

in my opinion, they should make a super smash bros melee ver 2.0 not 2. keep everyhitng the same, maybe add a plot, and add in new characters. like a kid link who depending on what color you chose to be, could turn into a zora,

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 08:00 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impulse

I hope they Make a SMM2 the first melee was great. Ganondorf should've had a transform into ganon move. I would have also liked Zelda to have more sage powers like:

Ancient Seal -She opens a portal sealing the opponent inside, then the portal opens on the other side of the screen doing a lot of damage.

Sage's help- She holds her hands up and forms a big energy ball( all the sage's power) then throws it at the opponent.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 03:28 PM
Impulse is currently offline Click here to Send Impulse a Private Message Find more posts by Impulse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Tater
You can't catch me

If they do make a 3rd SSB game, I've got one name for you:

Wolf O'Donnell

That's right.

It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 07:50 PM
The Tater is currently offline Click here to Send The Tater a Private Message Find more posts by The Tater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

heh... well I hope they make a full sequel, but perhaps find some way to make the combat 3 dimensional without sacrificing the speed of the battles.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 04:20 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder God

if they did make another SSBM2 they should have more caracters like Chunky Kong, Lanky Kong, and other people like that, the game should contian about 37 caracters maye 40

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 04:06 PM
Thunder God is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder God a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

sorry to burst your buble but there is absoulutly positivly no way they will be making a sequal nintendo has confimed that

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 05:47 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Thank god.. I didnt want smash melee to wind up like final fantasy... <shudder in disgust>

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 10:05 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

ohh ya grey fox ???

can younplease tell me where u heard thjis from?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 05:20 AM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

well, doesnt really bother me if it isnt made, as i was never a huge fan of the first 2.

but what i never really got with the series is why wario wasnt in it? not just because hes probably my favourite nintendo character, but because he has all the moves already, like the charging elbow thing and stuff like that.

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 10:54 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelicdarkness
The Ultimate Evil

actually, they are making a ssb 2

Darkness devours all...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 05:34 PM
angelicdarkness is currently offline Click here to Send angelicdarkness a Private Message Find more posts by angelicdarkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daygeta19

I hope it'll be with tag team

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 01:48 AM
daygeta19 is currently offline Click here to Send daygeta19 a Private Message Find more posts by daygeta19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

They are making a super smash bros 2...

I've heard of it!!!

No matter what Marth is the best and I can own everyone with him!!!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 02:16 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan187

Yes, and I believe it's going to be called
"Super Duper Smash Bros."

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 05:38 AM
Darth Revan187 is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan187 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan187 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Interesting title.....as long as it has Marth in it...allthough my opinion may change because in the 64 version I liked Yoshi and that changed....

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 06:30 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I wish they would put Master Chief on. Even against the odds, and the fact that he's from Microsoft. Then we would see who would win in a fight, Him..or Samus.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 02:21 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Hmmmm

What would the master chief be able to do???

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 04:55 PM
Refused
Iconoclast

The classic N64 is way funner than the Melee version. They screwed up the feel of controlling them. They feel stiffer. It just doesnt feel right. Anyone feel the same way as i do?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 12:13 AM
Refused is currently offline Click here to Send Refused a Private Message Find more posts by Refused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

No way...

Now you can dodge and easily roll backwards and forwards to avoid attacks...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 12:32 AM
Darth Surgent
KMC's #1 Fake Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Wolf Dog
The classic N64 is way funner than the Melee version. They screwed up the feel of controlling them. They feel stiffer. It just doesnt feel right. Anyone feel the same way as i do?

I disagree, but that's not to say that the original isn't still fun.

They just have more realistic gravity in SSB:M

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:56 AM
Darth Surgent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Surgent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Surgent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote