KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Phantasy Star Online

Phantasy Star Online
Started by: SaTsuJiN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Phantasy Star Online

Just wondering have any of you played it, and whether or not you liked it. Feel free to share online experiences as well.. oh and for the PSO fans who havent bought the gamecube version yet.. check this out
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/244783.asp PSO EpI and II Plus for 30 bucks big grin

(please log in to view the image)

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 11:19 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I played it for the DC back when it came out. I never played it online though. Fun game.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 12:36 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

ive gotta say this has to be by far the greatest game ive ever played! me and my friends would always hang out and play all the time.

These days all we ever do is play FFXI but thats nowhere as fun as this game because you can play up to four people at a time!

Just make sure you dont bring any whiners because they spoiled much our experience.

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 05:52 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

you know Ive made 3 great friends from PSO version 1 that I still talk to to this day... I wouldve never met them if it wasnt for PSO.. I got version 2 with them and we moved on to playing PC games together... I think its been like 3 or 4 years we know eachother now big grin

I Played alot on the Gamecube version since you can play for as long as you want with 4 people without gettin dc'ed and all that junk. Just make sure one of your friends arent one of those kinds that waits for the item to drop , takes it and says "Look what I found" -,-
I still have my characters on the dreamcast versions.. but they got hacked items.. (you gotta admit.. version 2 ultimate ruins was rediculously hard -_-) the gamecube version though, Im totally Legit... Lv 129 HUmar / Apsarus Mag / Demolition Comet

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 07:03 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

i have part 2 on xbox and played it online for a while, but the game really wasn't that much fun.

I would rather play KoToR or something with a similar battle system...atleast it had a good plot, and decent looking enemies.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 07:18 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

what i meant was dont have friends over to play it when all they will do is whine when they have their entire mesetta bank wiped out because they forgot to deposit it when before they got killed in battle...or when their mags go down synchro goes down because they died so much...or when they will whine that they hate rangers because they do crap damage....as you can tell ive had such a friend over and leeched out ll the fun of this game...so make sure you heed my warning!

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 10:40 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelicdarkness
The Ultimate Evil

i have pso for dreamcast and gamecube

i currently have a lvl 59 mage on gamecube

Darkness devours all...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 04:49 PM
angelicdarkness is currently offline Click here to Send angelicdarkness a Private Message Find more posts by angelicdarkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MirokuKicknVash
Dukes Will Be Missed

i played it for gc

banana sex!

proof that bananas can have sex

MirokuKicknVash is currently offline Click here to Send MirokuKicknVash a Private Message Find more posts by MirokuKicknVash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MirokuKicknVash
Dukes Will Be Missed

fun game!!

banana sex!

proof that bananas can have sex

MirokuKicknVash is currently offline Click here to Send MirokuKicknVash a Private Message Find more posts by MirokuKicknVash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

The game gets alot easier when you get an Episode II mag.. they act much more frequently upon thier special assistances. Im hoping to get a Dark Flow sword ( Olga DNA + Perfect flowen sword) sometime in the future.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 09:32 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

i love this game , i still play it on the xbox, i started over all my characters so they can be legit cause hacking spoils the game for me

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 09:42 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

i know this is a supid question but im gonna ask it anyway...does anyone know the duplicating item/armor/weapon trick? if you do please tell me!

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 05:12 PM
[D_A]Kherr

I'm with you Trance, its by FAR one of the best games ever.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 04:13 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krystaldragon
Shadeslayer!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Fallin Angel
i love this game , i still play it on the xbox, i started over all my characters so they can be legit cause hacking spoils the game for me

DEFENATLY with you on this one, if you have everything in the game, there is no point to it, I have the GC version,
GO LEGITS!

~KrystalDragon~

My ART

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:06 AM
Krystaldragon is currently offline Click here to Send Krystaldragon a Private Message Find more posts by Krystaldragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Version 2 was so hard that you almost needed hacked weapons to finish ruins sad (I could never find a solid group to do those missions with, to get the S-rank weapon)

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 09:40 AM
FallenArchAngel
Fallen Angel

PSO is really cool. My character is something like level 25 or something. She knows almost all forms of Force power

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:22 PM
FallenArchAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenArchAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenArchAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Mine is a level 129 or 130 HUmar.. I really need God/Battle -_-..

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:03 PM