KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Playstation 2

Playstation 2
Started by: ZomBiE_HunTER

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

Playstation 2

Who found out about the small ps2 its nearly 30% smalller thean the old one.heres the site
http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?ar...likref=alert418 whos going to get it?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 11:29 PM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

ehh, the graphics are probably worse

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:56 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Why would they be worse? They'd be the same, they're just compressing the hardware like they did the PSone... and that was no different. The PSTwo is just a nice size for anyone looking for travel, but hasn't bought the consule. Sorry, but I'm definately sticking with my PS2 and passing this up, I see no reason whatsoever to shell out money for this, especially with the Nintendo DS well on its way for the same price.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 01:03 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

oh. nevermid then

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 01:08 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

its not that the graphics will be worse.. its going to be 10 times more fragile than the current ps2 (if you can even fathom that kind of fragility)... probably if you blow on it you gotta send it back to sony for new lens and motor... :sigh:

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 02:37 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Ah, remember the days when you could drop the NES or any other nintendo products from a balcony and still work. Ive had my original Gameboy since it first came out, and it still works perfectly.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 04:36 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

great....so the rumors WERE true...i had been wondering...i mean we all knew it WOULD happen...imagine my suprise when i opened up the paper(of all places) and found out it was coming out this holdiay season. I would have guessed they would have held off at least until after christmas...one more year of ps2 149.00

hey speakin of which..how much does it cost....

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 04:39 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

its costs about 150

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 08:06 PM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Playstation is trying to drain every single dollar they can get out of PS2 before 2005 when Xenon completely blows everything out of the water, PS3, Nintendo Revolution, Pstwo, etc.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 08:15 PM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote