KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » To The Computer Experts!!! Please Help Me!!! School Project!!! Please!!!

To The Computer Experts!!! Please Help Me!!! School Project!!! Please!!!
Started by: MakubeX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MakubeX
Biohazard

Warning To The Computer Experts!!! Please Help Me!!! School Project!!! Please!!!

can anyone give me 10 web authoring tools, their creators, functions and logos? please, i need it in two days. just the program name, the company that built it, or the person who built it, and a picture of the icon/logo. please,anyone? if i don't finish this i'll fail senior year!!! help me please!!!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 01:25 PM
MakubeX is currently offline Click here to Send MakubeX a Private Message Find more posts by MakubeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Its called google.com.. dont ask people to do your homework

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...authoring+tools

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 05:27 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

Re: To The Computer Experts!!! Please Help Me!!! School Project!!! Please!!!

quote:
Originally posted by MakubeX
can anyone give me 10 web authoring tools, their creators, functions and logos? please, i need it in two days. just the program name, the company that built it, or the person who built it, and a picture of the icon/logo. please,anyone? if i don't finish this i'll fail senior year!!! help me please!!!

Sorry I know you arent supposed to member bash, but... what a stupid retard. You should have planned ahead better. They make that shit moderately difficult to keep all the retards back...and i am in favor of that. I guess you can try harder next year.....

Ytaker agreed with me once on October 9th, 2004

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 05:45 PM
Turbo-Cajun is currently offline Click here to Send Turbo-Cajun a Private Message Find more posts by Turbo-Cajun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MakubeX
Biohazard

WTF! i didn't start this thread, i'm a sophomore. (maybe i forgot to log-out in the computer in the internet cafe)

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 09:04 AM
MakubeX is currently offline Click here to Send MakubeX a Private Message Find more posts by MakubeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote